XV.

I spent a good few hours with doing research and making notes for the presentation. I was quite satisfied with myself since I'm very lazy with school work.

I checked my phone, deciding to head to bed as soon as I saw that it was fucking 4 am. I sighed before standing up and stretching my sore limbs.

My back was facing the door and I was so focused on packing my things away that I didn't even hear the door slowly opening. Then all of a sudden, two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled instantly, knowing exactly who was standing behind me.

"You should be asleep." He whispered in my ear. "I know, I had to do some schoolwork." I turned around, facing Hanbin. I didn't realize how close he was standing until he lifted my chin up. The small action of his made me blush instantly.

"Why did you even come to my room?" I raised an eyebrow with a questioning look. He smirked before leaning even closer and whispering in my ear. "I missed my Sangie." His voice soon turned very fucking deep which made me shiver. However I knew him like the back of my hand.

"Hanbin, we said we will start fresh." I pushed him away lightly. He kept on smirking which was seriously so fucking sexy that I was losing my mind.

"I know but you didn't say anything about fooling around." He slowly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer... again.

This time however, I let him take control. He always topped me so there was no need to fight back. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his emerald green eyes.

"No feelings though." I said and he nodded. "Just like old times." He smirked and connected our lips.

The memories of us instantly hit me again. I felt like I was at home. His lips were soft just like years ago. My hands soon found their place in his soft brown hair. I just loved messing it up. He bit my lower lip, like he always did. I smiled and let him slip his tongue into my mouth. 

He licked my fangs which made me moan into the already heated kiss. "You fucker..." I mumbled. My fangs were very sensitive and he fucking knew that.

He smirked again and continued licking my upper fangs. I wanted to push him away out of annoyance but my body decided to pull him even closer.

"Ah fuck Hanbin..." I moaned again as he started kissing my neck. The kisses eventually became rougher. I didn't let him make very noticeable marks though, not wanting to hear my friends teasing remarks.

However I could feel my need to feed getting stronger. He also noticed that, probably because of my eyes.

He slowly tilted his head, leaving his neck right in front of me. I looked at him with worried eyes but he just nodded. I slowly moved closer and inhaled his sweet scent.

First I started licking one spot on his neck before I sank my teeth into the sensitive flesh. I heard him wince so I tried to be gentle. As soon as the sweet liquid hit my taste buds I nearly moaned in pleasure. Usually, I took a lot of his blood since he was a wizard but I had other plans today.

After I was done sucking his blood, I licked the wound and placed a soft kiss on it. He looked at me with a confused glare, expecting me to take more.

"I'm not done with you yet." I smirked at him and connected our lips again. I roughly pushed him down to my bed and crawled on top of him. His hands travelled down to my hips and then my ass. He lightly squeezed it, making me moan even more. Thank god my walls were soundproofed.

With a quick move I removed his shirt. I placed my hand on his shoulder, caressing the soft skin. I loved the tattoo he had on his shoulder and he fucking knew that. No wonder he was smirking so much.

He quickly lifted my shirt up which took me by surprise to be honest. When his eyes suddenly started glowing even more I sat on his lap. I could feel his hard member through his sweatpants so I started moving my hips against his crotch.

When he made an annoyed groan I knew I was in deep shit. Every time I made him annoyed... let's just say that walking would be a slight difficulty for the next day or two.

My ass got killed by Kim fucking Hanbin and I loved it...

The next day:

I woke up to my alarm and groaned. My lower half got destroyed at night so surviving school will be very challenging. Correction, it's gonna be fucking impossible.

I looked around my room and saw a sleeping Hanbin next to me. He looked so peaceful like that so I didn't wake him up. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before trying to get out of bed.

I winced when I stood up, feeling a lot of pain. I tried to stay as quiet as possible, although I was screaming internally. I managed to drag myself to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The warm water did help a lot but it wasn't enough. I quickly got dressed and packed my things. As I stepped out of my room I realized that I'd have to walk to school and I really wasn't feeling it.

Luckily Hongjoong was in the living room so I asked him to drive me to school. He obviously agreed because he has a pure soul and he is literally the kindest person ever. The car ride itself was silent until he spoke up.

"So why did you decide to go by car? I mean, don't you prefer running trough the forest?" He asked. "I do but, today I'm not in the condition to run or do anything." I laughed. "Oh really? Why is that?" Hongjoong smirked and I had a feeling that he already knew.

"Let's just say that I had a wild night." I laughed again, feeling a bit flustered. "So that's why I saw Hanbin so late." Hongjoong also laughed at my embarrassment.

"Let's change topic." I quickly said and Hongjoong just nodded, still laughing his ass off.

Eventually we arrived to the school. I thanked him before getting out of the car and trying not to limp so the others wouldn't notice.

My plan worked for the first few hours until lunch break came. I sat with my usual gang, Minho obviously noticing the fact that I had some struggles. Luckily my death glare made him shut up before saying anything.

Then all of a sudden my eyes landed on Jongho. He was smiling at that jerk friend of his, Wooyoung. His beautiful cheeks had a tint of pinkish color to them and I could literally see each and every star, shining in his eyes. Then an unfamiliar feeling hit me....

I was feeling guilty....

A/N:

Merry Merry Christmas to all of you guys😍🎄🔐
I hope you enjoyed the double update as much as I enjoyed writing it🖤