XXVII.

Yeosang's pov:

Not much after San left my house I went to bed. I was feeling extremely tired from the lack of sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillows I fell into a deep sleep. For a good few hours I could take my mind off of everything.

I was suddenly woken up by Seonghwa's loud voice. "Yeosang enough of this nonsense! You have been skipping school for weeks now and it's starting to become very annoying!" I groaned loudly and pulled my blanket up to cover my face. "Get out Hwa." I groaned again and tried to fall back into dreamland. Seonghwa unfortunately didn't let that happen.

"Okay but your going to school and that's final." And with that he left my room. I swear to god he's like a mom, scratch that he's way worse. Once I heard him close the door I slowly got out of my bed, trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness which filled my depressing looking room. I checked my phone which had a lot of notifications.

10 new messages from 'Annoying Furry'

4 new messages from 'AngelBoi'

3 new messages from 'DemonBoi'

I decided to check Yunho's message first cause he wasn't as annoying as the other two.

AngelBoi

Hey Yeosang, San and Jongho brought in an injured fox today but he's acting very weird. He's extremely aggressive and much larger than a regular fox.

Can you come to my place to check on him please? Can you also bring Hanbin? We might need his help.

This 'fox' just gives me a strange feeling.

Please reply as soon as you can.

me

Hey, sorry for only replying now.

I'm gonna talk to Hanbin and ask if he can help.

The way you described this 'fox' is concerning tbh.

I decided to check Mingi's message next since he was less annoying than San. Also that Mingi doesn't text me much, only if it's extremely important.

DemonBoi

Ey Sang 🤙

I have been doing some research with Bobby for a while now and we found sg you might consider looking at.

Also, we need your blood to confirm our theory.

me

Ok sure, btw why the heck do you need my blood to 'confirm a theory'?

I rolled my eyes at Mingi's weird request but decided to go with it anyways. Then came the part I wasn't looking for at all.

Annoying Furry

YO

I JUST TEXTED ERIC NAM!!!

AND GUESS WHAT??

HE FOOKING REPLIED!!!!!!!!

*Annoying Furry sent a photo*

ERIC OPPA MARRY ME

I FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST BITCH!

I BET ALL THE 14 YEAR OLD TEENAGE GIRLS WANT TO BE IN MY PLACE RN