chapter fifty-one

Perrie's POV:
"He's adorable," Leigh says from the other side of the room. Luke was cradled in her arms, falling in and out of sleep.

"Have you and Andre talked about having more kids?" I asked. "No way. Two kids is enough for me thank you," she said laughing. I laugh and smile at Luke. "I'll just steal your baby when I want to cuddle one," she says.

"How's Rhea doing?" I ask. Leigh looks up at me before looking back down at Luke who is now fast asleep. She places him in his crib and walks over to sit next to me.

"She's about the same," she says a little sad. I place my hand on her shoulder and rub it. "I'm sure she will get better. It just takes time," I say reassuringly.

"I hope so. It's just frustrating because I can't understand her, and on top of all of that she's still really young so that already makes it hard to communicate," she says. I nod and pull her into a side hug. "It'll be okay, I promise," I say. "Thanks Pez," she says.

We invited Jesy and Jade over a little while later and Alex took Luke for a walk around the park. "How's he been doing?" Jesy asks, grabbing us all cups of tea. "He's a actually really good. Sleeps through the night, doesn't cry unless he's hungry or needs to be changed. He's a dream," I gush. We've been home from the hospital for about two weeks, and so far it's been amazing.

"Lucky for some," Jade said smirking at me. I laugh and take the cup of tea from her and begin to drink it.

"When do we get back into the studio?" Leigh asks. "Sometime next month I think," Jesy says. "I'm pretty sure we only have like three months to get our album finished," I said. "That's great," Jade says sarcastically.

"Mamy!" Izzy says as she runs into the room. "Hi honey, what's up?" I ask, picking her up and placing her on my lap. "I want to play with Luke," she said. The other girls exchanged some awes. "Luke is out with Alex at the park. You'll have to wait until he comes back," I say. "Okay," she says sadly.

She hops down and walks down the hall into her room. "Those two have been inseparable," I say happily. "When we brought Rhea home, Jacob wanted nothing to do with him," Leigh said laughing.

"Listen girlies, I might be adopting again," Jesy says casually. "What?" I exclaim. "Really!" Jade says. Jesy nods. "There's a little boy I want to go meet. There's another couple looking to adopt him so Chris and I are trying to move as fast as possible.

"Awe, what does he look like?" Leigh asks. "He has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He's two years old and likes sports," Jesy says.

"When do you go meet him?" I ask. "Next week, then we get to have a meeting with his foster parents," she says.

"That's great, babe," I say giving her a hug. "Group hug!" Leigh shouts and we all pile into a hug. Our lives are coming together perfectly.

a/n: sorry this is short, i'm writing this in my hotel room. i flew to london this morning to go to the last two concerts. i'll definitely be writing more while i'm here