1

I walked into class 1-A everyone stared at me. "So cute...". Someone mumbled. My face turned red. I saw Izuku. He looked back. "Hello I'm Tenya Iida. Class rep. Aizawa sensei isn't here right now. Would you mind sharing your information"? Iida asked. "Uh... I'm (Y/n) Midoriya. I'm 15. Uh... My quirk is werewolf"! I said covering my face from embarrassment. "Oh wait! You're Midoriya's little sister! I didn't think you'll be this hot". A guy I know his name is Kaminari. I blushed. "Uh..."? Izuku said looking at him. "Oh great we have the other one. The actual bitch". Bakugo said. My eyes glowed yellow. "Now when I bite a fucking chunk of your neck off and shove my foot up your-". Izuku cut me off. "(Y/n)"! Izuku yelled. Bakugo laughed. "Language"! Iida yelled. "If you want me to take a small fry like you seriously you should really work on your 'scary' face. You look like a damn puppy. Fucking adorable". Bakugo said. I blushed.

"Uh... Did you just call her adorable"? Kirishima asked Bakugo. My tail swayed back and forward. "You heard me". Bakugo said. "Anyway it's nice to meet you all". I smiled showing my baby fangs. "So you single"? Mineta asked. "Stop". Izuku and Bakugo said. "Oh you care about her Bakugo"? Kaminari asked. "He's my best". I said. "Wait Bakugo is your best friend"? Ashido asked. "Is there a problem with that"!? Bakugo yelled. "He's nice when you get know him". I smiled. "What are you a God"? Sero asked. The sensei came in. "Hello sensei I'm (Y/n) Midoriya and I'm really happy to be in your class. You're in my top 5 favorite heroes". I blushed. Aizawa sensei looked between Izuku and I. "I see. I'm guessing you know everyone and me". Aizawa sensei said. "Yes sir". I nodded. After all that we all had went outside. Aizawa sensei gave me a ball.

"Throw this as far and heigh as you can". Aizawa said. Alright I sad my eyes glowing. I threw it as far as I could and as heigh as I could using my strength. "800 meters". Aizawa said. He then took me to a fifty meter dash. I ran using my quirk speed. "3.5". Aizawa said. After all that Izuku ran up to me. "You did so good (N/n)". Izuku hugged me. "Ice cream"? I smiled. "Sure". Izuku said. I was gonna to Fortnite dance. "If you start dancing I will blow your ass up". Bakugo said. I automatically started to floss. Bakugo ran at me. My eyes widen and I took off running.

Izuku's POV

"So are they dating"? Urarka asked. "Nope. They're just like that. It's kinda weird to see Kacchan play around with her". I said. "Wait so he bullied you... And not her"? Asui asked. "Yes". I said. "That doesn't make since". Yaomomo said. "Yes it does... Look at her"! Kaminari yelled. (Y/n) looked up at Kacchan. "What do you mean"? I asked. "Your sister is a major hottie". Mineta said. "So you're telling me Kacchan is only nice to my sister because of her looks? That doesn't makes since. A lot of girls are beautiful like he never acts like that towards the other girls". I said.

"Maybe he's in love with (Y/n)! Oh my god that would be so cute! They'll make the perfect couple"! Ashido said. "No fair at least give us a chance"! Kaminari said. "You know you don't stand a chance". Jirou said to him. I felt someone jump on my back. "Ku"!? (Y/n) yelled. I touched her arm. "Female Midoriya. Do you love Bakugo"? Todoroki asked. "You guys can call me (Y/n)". She smiled. "(Y/n) are you in love with Bakugo"? Todoroki asked. "The hell did you just ask icyhot"! Kacchan yelled. "Yeah". (Y/n) smiled. Kacchan froze and looked at her. His face kinda turned red. "You... Do"? Kacchan asked. (Y/n) smiled at him. "Of course I love you dude! You're my best friend". (Y/n) smiled. Kacchan frowned. "Oof". Some of the class mumbled. Bakugo looked at (Y/n).

"Are you ok"? (y/n) asked him. Kacchan walked off. "Bakugo"? Kirishima went after him. "Did I do something"? (Y/n) asked. "No". I said. "Have you ever had a boyfriend"? Ashido asked (Y/n). "Uh... Yeah. But people aren't really attracted to a girl with dog ears and a tail". (Y/n) said. "You've had multiple people ask you out". I said. "No people are just being nice to me". (Y/n) said. "So dense". The class mumbled.