20

I was wearing a white crop top with black jeans, black fish net leggings, and combat boots. Jirou and I just got done performing. "You were so great! You're so awesome Kyo"! I smiled. "Thank. You're pretty amazing with singing. I'm probably not as good as Bakugo at drumming". Jirou said. "Don't compare yourself to Kacchan. You're just as good as he is. Even better in your own way". I smiled. Jirou blushed. "You're so nice. Wouldn't be to surprising thought". Jirou said. "You were so awesome with whole. Dun dun boom boom dun cling"! I said doing sound effects. She laughed. "Hey you two". Two guys walked up to us. "Yeah"? I asked. "You two sounded amazing and you look hot. We're going to this party you two should come. If you know what I mean". He said.

"No". Jirou said. "Hell no". I smiled. "What why. Come on cutie"! The guy touched my hips. "Don't touch her"! Jirou yelled. "Hey I'll give you some attention to". The other guy said. I slapped the guy. "Don't fucking put your hand on her"! I said. He smiled. "I want this one. She's tough". The guy said. "Nah! Dude you agreed I get her". The other guy said. "Uh fucker excuse me. I don't belong to you assholes". I said. "Shut up cat". The guy said. I frowned and sulked. "He called me a cat". I sulked.

"What are you not a cute little kitten"? The guy asked. I sucked it up. "Asshole how do you just not assume that we weren't going out! Maybe this is my girlfriend". I said. They smiled. "Orgy... Don't knock a dick until you've tried it". The guy said. "Alright she has a boyfriend. And he might kill me if I let her get harassed so if you kindly get the hell away us". Jirou said. "Oh you have a boyfriend"? The other guy asked. "He can suck my dick-". He was cut off. "I might bite that motherfucker off so you better be careful with your words". A voice said grabbing the boys shoulder and you could smell smoke of his leather jacket. The boy's eyes widen. You could see Bakusquad and the Dekusquad glaring. I laughed.

"You guys stalking"? I laughed. "Oh come on. You know I don't trust you at places like this. Good thing it wasn't you and Deku together. Most likely the whole damn place would be burned down". Bakugo said. "Kacchan we aren't that bad"! Izuku and I said. "You two do seem to cause a lot of trouble separately so together...". Todoroki said. The two guys were long gone. "Didn't get a chance to catch you preforming baby". Bakugo said. "I mean... It's not anything special". I said. "Kacchan and I never miss one of these". Izuku said. "You guys are weird". I laughed. Bakugo looked me up and down. "How do you sneak pass me wearing this shit? I swear". Bakugo hand's went to my back. My face heated up. "So... Let's get ice cream! Little sister"! Izuku pulled my arm and we walked away. "Deku"! Bakugo growled.

The next day at school I was paired to fight Ojiro. I smiled at him. I heard he was really skilled in material arts from Hagakure. I would love to test that. I attacked first with a round house kick. He blocked me swept my feet. I quickly used my one hand to flip and keep myself up. I growled letting my claws out like Wolverine. I flipped over him kicking him in the back. His tail hit me. I grabbed it and used my strength to flip him over my shoulder. He quickly got in a stance. "Do you know... Material arts"? He asked. "Yeah... I took some classes when I was a kid up until I think a year ago". I shrugged. "You're really good. Plus with your quirk making you stronger and faster. It's just amazing". He said. I felt my face heat. "T-thank you". I blushed. He did a flying kick and I flew back.

"You let your guard down". Ojiro said. "I'm sorry". I said. "For what"? I asked. I did a one inch punch on him sending him flying straight into the wall. He landed on the ground winded and coughed up blood. My eyes widen. "Oh God! I'm so sorry! I didn't know my quirk was activated"! I said. "No... No I'm fine"! Ojiro said. I helped him up. "You were so awesome! You should teach me some of your moves! Y'know if you want to. I have some of them in my journal! I really admire your style of fighting a lot". I blushed. He gave me a smile. "Monkey you better fucking back off"! Bakugo yelled. "Kacchan don't yell at him"! I said. "And stop being creepy like Deku! No one wants to know you two are constantly stalking people"! Bakugo yelled. I frowned. "I-im sorry I didn't know! Forgive me". I bowed to Ojiro with tears in my eyes. "It's fine! I really don't mind". Ojiro said. "You better not! She's about to fucking cry"! Bakugo said.

"That's your own fault". Kirishima said. "So? I'm the only person that can make her cry. If anyone else does it...". Bakugo had a evil smile. "They won't ever find there bodies". Bakugo said. "That doesn't sound heroic Bakugo". Kirishima said. I laughed. "Kacchan if you make me cry I'll like it". I said. "Weird freaky masochist". Bakugo said. "Would that make you a sadist"? Kaminari said. "Anyone has a problem with that"? Bakugo asked. I laughed. "He's joking"! I looked at Izuku.