33

I was finally healed. 2 day's after I recovered and some talks with All Might and Aizawa sensei. I was just chilling with the girls. "I want to have sex with Katsuki". I just came out of the blue and said. They all stated at me eyes widen. "Damn". Ashido laughed. "I thought... You two already did it...". Urarka said. "No but I want to. And I'm going to tell him whenever I see him". I said. "Jesus you're blunt". Jirou said. "So... Who exactly will top"? Hagakure asked. "Him I'm lazy and he'll be bitchy if he doesn't". I said. "Are you sure? I mean relations is such a big step. And you're so young". Yaomomo said. "I mean... Consent starts at 12 in Japan so...". I said. All the guys walked in. "Hey"! They said. We waved. "Kacchan, I want". I said. "Want what"? Bakugo asked sitting beside me. Wait. I can't do it today. I need to prepare, bath, shave, smell good.

"Nevermind". I mumbled. He stared at me. "What do you want"? He asked. "Dude, I said nevermind". I said. He gave a pissed off smile. "I didn't let you call me dude when we weren't dating. So why would I let you do that now? And was that attitude I just fucking heard"? Bakugo asked grabbing my hand. I snatched it away. "No, maybe you should get your ears checked. Your explosion probably making you deaf now". I said. His eye twitched and he grabbed me by the shirt. "I'll kick your ass bitch"! Bakugo yelled. Kirishima held him back from me. I just started at the pissed off Bakugo. I got up. He got up to. Kirishima was barely able to hold him anymore. I walked away and he followed me. "Bakugo"! "Kacchan"! You could hear some of the class and Izuku yell. I walked to my room and shut the door in his face. He walked in with angry eyes. "What the hell is your problem"? Bakugo asked.

"Nothing". I said. "Whatever. You better watch how you speak to me. Before I blow that pretty little mouth if yours up. Or fill it". Bakugo smirked at the last part. My face went red. "Shut up". I said looking away. He grabbed my hand. "Are you ok really"? Bakugo asked holding my hand. "Yes Kacchan. I'm fine I was just going to ask you something but it was nothing important". I laughed. "Oh ok". He said. "I have to go to the mall". I said. "Alright, what you need"? Bakugo asked. "I meant by myself". I said. "No one else is going it's just you? I don't like that". Bakugo said pulling me down into his lap. "I'll ask one of the girl's to go with me". I said. "Alright. You know it's not because I think you're weak. It's just you get into a lot of shit". Bakugo joked. "Look who my brother is". I said.

The next day I had bathe, shaved, put on a cute outfit. I went to Bakugo's door. I knocked. "What"!? He yelled. "It's me Kacchan". I said. He opened he door. I walked in and locked the door. Ok what should I do? I don't know what to do. Do I just tell him and let him do everything else? Do I turn him on? I don't know how to turn someone on. I was mentally freaking out. "You ok over there"? Bakugo asked. I nodded. "Baby you've been really weird lately. What's on your mind"? Bakugo asked. "Just... Stuff. Let's play a game". I said. "What type of game". Bakugo asked. "2 truths and a lie truth. I'll go first". I looked into his eye.

"I kicked a puppy, I love music, I want to fuck you". I said my facing heating up. Bakugo just stared at me. His face now having a smirk. "Are you trying to tell me something"? Bakugo laughed. "Oh God I'm the worst at flirting! How do you even tell someone this stuff? I can't believe I fucked up like this? I'm so dumb! Why would I even do something like that"? I started to mutter and talk fast. Bakugo kissed me. I looked up at him. "Stop doing that. Acting like your brother is just a turn off". Bakugo said. He kissed me again. His hands gliding down my back to my ass. He licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue went in. My face heated up. He had me in a corner. I pulled away. My tongue sticking out. Bakugo blushed looking at me. I took a breath.

Lemon/smut warning

"Take your clothes off". Bakugo said taking his shirt and pants off. I followed shyly behind him. He leaped at me and kissed me again. Then kissing my neck. He whispered thing's into my ear and nibbled and bit on them. I let out a low whine. He picked me up my legs wrapped around his waist now. He put me in his bed. Kissing down my shoulders, to my stomach, and made his way to my thighs. He licked and sucked on them. Every where his mouth touched he left a hickey or bite. He went back up snapping off my bra. My face went red and I covered my chest. He moved my hand. "Don't do that. It's just me ok? I love you and your body". Bakugo said. My eyes started to water.

I didn't cry because that'll ruin the mood. Bakugo pinned both my arms above my head, licking my left boob and played with my right. He was licking, sucking, and messaging. I didn't know stuff like this would feel good. I was holding in my moans. "Baby... I want to hear your voice". Bakugo teased. He rubbed his crotch against me. And I sucked in a breath. What was... That feeling. My face was red. He did it again and I moaned. "You sound like a puppy kinda". Bakugo laughed. "Kacchan shut up". I said. "Don't call me Kacchan". Bakugo said. "What? What do I call you"? I asked. "Call me by my name". Bakugo said. "Katsuki". I said. He went down to my legs. Then rubbed me through my underwear. I let out low moans and whines. Sliding down my underwear, he looked up at me. "Did you shave down here"? Bakugo asked. "Shut up Katsuki". I blushed. I then looked at his head going down. "Wait what are you doing"? I asked. I felt his tongue lick my clit. I blushed. He then started to suck.

"Katsuki"! I moaned grabbing his hair. He stuck his tongue in me. "Katsuki... I-i". I came. "Damn you taste really good (Y/n)". Bakugo said whipping his soaked face. I blushed. "I'm sorry"! I was a blushing mess. He laughed. "Hey! I'll do you next"! I smiled. "Do me what"? Bakugo asked. I used my quirk and flipped him over. He growled angry. "Kacchan don't be angry". I pouted. He rolled his eyes. I went to his boxers. I just now noticed the big tent. My eyes widen. "I-i". I looked away. Bakugo smirked. "What scared"? Bakugo asked. "Don't play with me". I mumbled. I slid his boxers down. He groan as his dick was freed.

"Fuck". He hissed. I licked his tip. Then his shaft up and down. His eye twitched and he let out small groans and low moans. "(Y/n)... How did you learn how to do this"? Bakugo asked. "Popsicles and lollipops". I laughed. "That better be it". Bakugo groaned. I took him into my mouth fully. I felt myself gag. Bakugo pulled my hair. I groaned. He growled. I moved bobbing my head up and down. "Fuck". Bakugo moaned. I went faster and faster. I was barely breathing right. Tears were in my eyes. Bakugo's dick was about 10 and half inches long 4 inches wide. And this was in my throat. Bakugo pulled me off of him. I started to cough and catch air. "Don't do that! Breath baby". Bakugo rubbed my head. His face was red.

"Fuck". I mumbled. I latched back onto him. I started sucking him off again. I hummed. "Oh damn". Bakugo mumbled. "I'm... Cumming"! Bakugo yelled. Bakugo released. I got off of him. I swallowed his semen. Cum dripped down the corner of my mouth. "You're so beautiful". Bakugo said taking a picture of me. I looked at him. "Is that... Black mail"? I asked. "Nope just so I can jerk off". Bakugo said pinning me down. "Got any other pictures of girls in there"? I frowned. "Why would I want to look at anyone but you"? Bakugo asked. Bakugo looked like he remembered something. "Oh shit! Condom"! Bakugo said getting off of me. He went into his desk drawer. "Can I put it in"? Bakugo asked. "Please be gentle". I said. "I will until you adjust. Then your ass is mine". Bakugo growled with a evil smile my eyes widen.