68

Our kid's were now 14. Izuku, Katsuki, Todoroki, Yaomomo, and Kirishima were now the top five heroes. I was on the 6th. Everyone has had a kid or three by now. "Baby". Katsuki said. "What"? I asked. "Where are the demons"? He asked. "With their friend's". I said. Katsuki smirked. "No I'm busy"! I said. "You're fucking doing yoga! And it's turning me on"! Katsuki said. "How old do I look"? I asked. "How old are you anyway? 35? You look 23". Katsuki said. "Thanks Kacchan". I said. He kissed me. "If you really want to test your flexibility". Katsuki grabbed my ass. "Mom! Dad we're back"! Katsu yelled. "We brought Reo, Yuu, Mirai, and Reiji"! Sophie yelled. Katsuki didn't let go of me. "And why the fuck do I care"?! Katsuki yelled. They all walked in. "We'll be leaving in 30 minutes". Katsu said. "I'LL be leaving". Sophie said. "I don't care who's leaving. Why the hell are you leaving"? Katsuki asked. "Well...". Sophie blushed. I smiled. "Oh my god you're going on a date"!? I asked excited. "What in the hell"? Katsuki asked.

Reo, Yuu, and Reiji looked annoyed. Katsu glared at them. "You idiots are the reason this happened"! Katsu said activating his quirk. "Us"!? They all yelled. "Yeah if you all wouldn't be such idiots my little sister wouldn't be on a date with some filthy extra"! Katsu yelled. I had chills. "Oh damn". I mumbled. "So... We should pick out your outfit. Do something to your hair". Miari said. "The hecks wrong with my hair"? Sophie growled. "Well it looks like shit. Your dad must have did it". I said. "Go to hell". Katsuki said. "Why you lonely down there"? I asked. "Mom you're pretty make me pretty for Ryukyu". Sophie said. Katsuki exploded the tv remote on accident. Ryukyu Momona. "My little spice why the hell would you want to look nice for a guy. Guys are disgusting". Katsuki said.

"Mom looks pretty for you". Sophie said. "Your mom is just naturally beautiful and so are". Katsuki said. "Don't make my heart swell like that"! I said. Izuku, Todoroki, and Kirishima walked in. "How the hell did they get in"!? Katsuki yelled. "I have a key". Izuku said. Katsuki looked at me. "You gave Deku a key to my house"? Katsuki asked. "Yep". I smiled. "Sophie has a date". I smiled at Izuku. "Oh wow really...". Izuku asked. "Oh! Mirai does to". Sophie said. Todoroki and Izuku eyes widen. "What"!? They yelled. "That's why we need to get ready fast! You have cuter clothes! And we want to look cute"! Mirai said grabbing Sophie by the hand trying to drag her.

"I hate everyone". Katsu mumbled. "Wait Sophie so you're really going out with Ryukyu"? Reiji asked. "Yeah don't you think he's super manly"? Sophie asked. "Hell no". Katsu said. "What he said". Reiji said. "And the boy you're seeing is a complete jerk to... What's his face". Katsu said to Mirai. "I mean you're a jerk to. I thought you two would be friends". Mirai said. "Mirai"! Izuku said. "Yeah someone's gonna die". Katsu activated his quirk. I rolled my eyes. "Katsu chill. It's fine she can go out with who she likes so can Mirai". I said. "Actually...". I glared at Izuku and Todoroki. They took a step back. "Number one hero my ass". Katsuki said. "If you two want any help getting ready call". I smiled. They nodded running off to Sophie's room.

"Katsu you're two overprotective. You're beginning to remind me of your dad. It's scary". I said. "Reiji you ok"? Kirishima asked. "Sophie is my best friend. So I should be happy for her". Reiji said. "We find this stupid. How long have we tried to ask them out"? Reo and Yuu said. Izuku looked worried. "Ku chill. At their age I hung out with drug dealers". I said. "(Y/n) you know that doesn't make me feel better! I was a bad brother now I'll be a bad parent"! Ku teared up. "No! I meant! Look on the bright side! We raised all our kid's well"! I said. "You were a shitty brother. But you're a less shitty parent". Katsuki said. "Wow... Thanks Kacchan. That's one of the nicest things you ever said to me". Izuku said.

"Hey shitty hair jr. You like my daughter right"? Katsuki asked. "H-huh"? Reiji asked. "Bakubro". Kirishima said. "Well then be a man and fight for here. Don't let some dumbass extra steal her from you". Katsuki said. "Katsu you're doing great! Kick anyone's ass who looks at her". Katsuki said. "Hell yeah". Katsu said. "We should have a swear jar". I said. "You'll be the first person to put something in it". Katsuki said. "Fuck you asshat". I said. Kaminari walked in. "Why's your door open"? Kaminari asked.

"Hey Denki". I said. "Hi dad". Reo and Yuu said. "Wait I might need you dumb dumbs to electrocute someone for me". Katsu said. "Hard to believe girl's love you". Reo said. "Girl's are weird. Hot. But weird". Yuu said. "Agreed he is a jerk". Reiji said. "I got something that you extras don't. And it's called a talent". Katsu flipped them off. "Man I love this kid". Katsuki laughed. "Watch it". I said to Katsu. "Sorry mom". Katsu said. "Is Kat talking about his nonexistent talent"? Sophie walked in. "I think our kid's are fucked in the head". I said. "You think"? Izuku asked. We looked at Sophie and Mirai. They looked so cute. "Auntie can you help us with makeup"? Mirai asked. "You two don't need anything. Any boy will be stupid to not think you're beautiful". I smiled. "Any boy will be stupid to talk to you knowing how I am". Katsuki said. "Dad! How do I look"? Sophie asked.

"Like your mom and I'm pissed off about it". Katsuki said. "So pretty"? Sophie asked. "You look like if trash shitted out a person". Katsu said. "No! She doesn't. She's beautiful". Reiji said. Sophie and Reiji locked eyes. She smiled. "Thanks Reiji! I'll find you a girlfriend I promise". Sophie said. "I'm having flash backs". Izuku said. "Why? Because both Katsu and Sophie are dense like you and auntie"? Mirai asked. "Woah that was mean"! Izuku whined. "I'm not dense... Wait is that how I treated you Kacchan"? I asked. "Yes". All the grownup said. "Oh damn". I said.