59

I was with Toraburu. "Are you sure Bakugo would want me at your wedding"? He asked. "No I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you there. But... I want you there". I said. He held my hand and smiled. "I'm happy you found someone to be your mate". Toraburu said. I smiled at him. "You don't have long do you"? I asked. "It's almost the end of the road for me". Toraburu said. "I'll find a way-". He cut me off. "I am a wolf. We die with pride, with die with honor, we die with dignity. Remember that? So it doesn't matter (Y/n) no one lives forever. No human... No animal. We die". Toraburu said. "I know". I mumbled.

Bakugo's POV

"Where the hell is she"? I mumbled I haven't seen (Y/n) all day. I was with Urarka, Deku, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Ashido. "Yeah I'm starting to get worried to. She's not picking up my calls". Deku said. "You two must never sit down and have a conversation with (Y/n). She's with her drug dealer wolf friend". Todoroki said. We all stared at him. "She talks to you"!? Ashido yelled. "Yeah... We talk very often. She tells me everything". Todoroki said. I got irritated and pissed off. "You're trying to steal my girl half n half"!? I growled. "I already have a Midoriya". Todoroki said. "We're not objects you can buy at a store y'know"! Deku yelled. "Come to think of it... Why the hell am I hanging out with you people"? I mumbled. "Wow that's mean"! Urarka said.

"We're bros". Kirishima said. "Besides you Ei". I rolled my eyes. Todoroki's phone went off. "Is that (Y/n)!? I'm assuming female Midoriya in your contact is (Y/n)". Izuku said. I took Todoroki's phone. "Bitch where the fuck are you"!? I yelled. "U-uh... Did I call the wrong number"? (Y/n) mumbled. "You called half n half right"? I asked. "Put Todo on the phone Kacchan". (Y/n) said. I growled and gave Todoroki his phone. He stepped away. "Do you find it weird how they're always talking to each other"? I asked. "I find it weird how she's female Midoriya in his contact list". Deku said. "Don't you two start jumping to conclusions". Ashido said. "I landed". I said. "I know (Y/n) and Shoto wouldn't do that to us. But I guess it's just normal to feel jealous on both ends. My boyfriend is talking to my sister a lot. And my sister isn't answering my calls. That's different. She always answers me". Deku said.

"Did you two do something wrong"? Urarka asked. "(Y/n)'s a complicated dumbass. She'll do what she wants. She's dense and doesn't consider the right feelings of a person". I said. "I'm here sorry guy's"! A voice said. We all looked back and (Y/n) was running towards us with Toraburu. She smiled at us. "I'm glad I caught you guy's"! (Y/n) smiled. Toraburu pulled out some cigarettes. "Hey heroes". He waved. "Wow he's hot". Ashido said. Kirishima eye twitched. "Thanks". Toraburu said. "Kacchan I'm sorry for not answering your calls. I had my phone off when you are Izuku was calling. I just called Todoroki for something important". (Y/n) said. "You piss me off". I said. "I know". (Y/n) bowed.

"I apologize Bakugo... I kept her up. We were talking about some important stuff and we were eating. If you're upset please be upset towards me". Toraburu said. "I've never liked you". I said. "I'm aware I don't like you either. I don't like anyone. But (Y/n)". Toraburu said. "You're fine walking alone"? (Y/n) asked Toraburu. "Yeah, I'm going to go pay a visit to your father". Toraburu said. "Tell him I said hi". (Y/n) smiled. "He'll be happy to hear from you as always". Toraburu said. I was confused, we all were. He had left. "Does he talk to the dead"? Todoroki asked. "No... I don't know what the hell he be doing". (Y/n) said. She looked at me. "I invited him to the wedding". (Y/n) said. "Why"!? I yelled. "Because he means a lot to me. And you said that I could do whatever I want". (Y/n) said. I growled. "Don't fight". Deku said. "Toraburu is the nicest most kindest guy ever. You just refuse to get to know him because you're jealous Bakugo"! (Y/n) had used my last name. I knew it was time for me to shut up. I looked down. "I just don't understand... That guy. He's like another Midoriya. You all are hard to understand". I said. "Auntie Inko has a lot of explaining to do to me". I mumbled. "He's a simple guy really. He just wants to watch over me. He doesn't care about anything else. He... Served that well. It's not a lot of people I'll call out to, to ask for help. You know that. I feel safe around him Katsuki". (Y/n) said. I looked down. Why are all these guy's taking my position of making her happy? "He love's that I'm with you. So when he dies I'll be in good hand's". (Y/n) said. "Dies"? Izuku asked. "He doesn't have long before he...". (Y/n) eyes became watery. "He lived a good 70 years". (Y/n) mumbled. "What the hell he was 70th"!? Ashido yelled. "Werewolves age like fine wine". (Y/n) said. "So when you and Bakugo are in your 40's he'll have grey hair and you'll look 24"? Todoroki asked. I growled. "I think you'll look hot with grey hair"! (Y/n) hugged me. I sighed.