36

I tried to get Bakugo to put down his phone and listen to me. "Kacchan! I'm gaining weight"! I said. "Oh my God". He mumbled. "I'm gained weight"! I repeated. "Shut up". He said. "I gained 15 pounds". I whined. "No you haven't". Bakugo said irritated. "The scale says differently". I said. Bakugo grabbed my waist. "It went into your ass! And it looks fucking great"! He yelled angrily squeezing my ass. My eyes widen. "Kacchan"! Izuku said. "What?! She provoked me"! Bakugo said. Bakugo pulled me onto his lap. "Plus she hasn't gain weight. Your scale is fucking broke". Bakugo said. I set up my camera on the table. "Girls I gotta say something. If he love you for your breast, thighs, and ass". I said. 

"Then send that fucker to KFC. We running shit about brain and personality. Yeah we look pretty and we all fine as hell. Like I mean seriously you're all beautiful. So are guys like if she likes you for your face, abs, and ass. Kick that ho right out the door. Because everyone is so much better then there looks and body. A lot of people may try to put you down. Because you're not as skinny or your ass isn't as big. But at the end of the day. They opinion don't matter". I said. "Why the hell are you doing something new every week? Are you a motivation speaker now"? Bakugo asked.

"Nope... I just feel like since y'know. Growing up I wasn't liked by girls because I didn't look like them. Then guy's look at you for one reason and that's just because you might have a slightly bigger ass, thighs, and breast". I said. "And guys are getting judged to. Because now a days girls want the prettiest jaw line, the best abs, and the biggest something else we ain't gone speak on". I said. "I see where you coming from baby". Bakugo said. "We live in a society were we're constantly getting watched". Izuku said. "Exactly". I said. "I know how you feel. When you're ok social media and guy's are saying how the perfect body should look. And then it's like. Well...". Jirou said. "Yeah its like you have to have big boobs a flat stomach and all this butt. But it's like, that's not even how bodies work". Urarka said.

"You can't get boobies or ass without having some stomach". Ashido said. "Why are you girl's complaining all of you are hot". Mineta said. "Shut up". The guys told him. "Do you know how much I have to do. To not gain weight! Seriously I train more than you think. I need to eat enough to get to the standard's of my quirk. That's like a lot. Because I'm half wolf. I eat like a damn Saiyan off of Dragon Ball". I mumbled. "Yeah for my quirk to be of use. I need to eat to gain fat. So I know how that feels". Yaomomo sighed. Bakugo pulled me into his lap. "I don't care how you look. I just like you". Bakugo said. "If you were fat. I'd get stronger just to hold you and pick you up". Bakugo whispered in my ear. I kissed him.

"Seriously I liked the KFC thing". Hagakure laughed. I smiled. "If we have a daughter and she looks like you. She's not leaving the house until I'm dead". Bakugo said. "Wow because I'm ugly? Thanks Kacchan". I mumbled. "Shut up you know you're beautiful". Bakugo said pushing me off of him. "Ow my tail you asshat". I said. "Stop complaining". Bakugo said. "You're a jerk"! I said. "I know". Bakugo said. "Actually has anyone... Ever just wanted a bazooka"? I asked. They looked at me. "Yes". Bakugo said. "You two are just made for each other". Kirishima laughed. "I'm serious though. Yaomomo would you make me one? I'll pay you all the money I have and a limited edition All Might card". I said. Izuku looked at me. "I'll give you one for the card". Izuku said. "What card"? Bakugo asked.

"Remember when we were kid's and we brought pro hero cards and we all had got All Might? But she had got a multicolor one, with a mistake on it. And it's worth a lot". Izuku said. "I'll make you one anyway. You're so nice and kind to everyone". Yaomomo said. "You give Deku that card and we're on a break". Bakugo said. "I don't care about it. Oh wow a factory malfunction card". I said. "Where is the card"? Bakugo asked. "At my house". I said. "Sis you need to be responsible". Izuku said. I scoffed. "I'm mother fucking responsible". I said. "I saw you walk into a wall yesterday". Bakugo said. "Ok I was blinded by beauty". I said. "Who's beauty"? Ashido asked. I showed her a picture of some actors. "They were on my feed and all I saw was shirt off and then talking about animals. And I just died". I said. "What I say about looking at shirtless guy's"? Bakugo asked. "What about girl's"? I asked.

"Are you seriously bi"? Izuku asked. . "She's straight trust me". Bakugo said. "You think you're funny assbutt"? I asked. "You have the weirdest fucking insults". Bakugo said. I laughed.