18

(Y/n): Kacchan

(Y/n): Kacchan

(Y/n): Kacchan

(Y/n): Kacchan

(Y/n): Kacchan

(Y/n): Kacchan

(Y/n): Kacchan

Bakugo: What!? It's fucking 3 am!

(Y/n): You still like me right?

Bakugo: What type of fucking question even is that?

(Y/n): lol sorry my bad. You can go to back sleep

Bakugo: You ok?

Read

Bakugo: I still like you. I won't stop ok?

(Y/n): You don't think I'm ugly and weak right?

Bakugo: Has someone said this shit to you!? I'll beat there ass! Give me names!

(Y/n): You didn't answer Kacchan

Bakugo: You're beautiful and strong

(Y/n): Thank you Kacchan I love you

Bakugo: Me too. Now get some sleep we'll talk later

(Y/n): Ok.

A couple hours later there was a knock on my door. I wasn't dressed yet I had on short shorts and a oversized t shirt that covered the shorts. I opened the door. "Get dressed". Bakugo said. I let out a groan. I took my shirt off sleepily in front of him. "What the fuck"!? Bakugo yelled. My eyes widen. "Sorry"! I yelled. Bakugo turned away from me. "Just hurry up crazy bitch". Bakugo said. "Just be lucky I wore a bra to sleep". I mumbled. "Do you want to get punched"? Bakugo asked. I put on a yellow hoodie that said Oppai and some black jeans. "Finished". I smiled. "Why does your hoodie say boobs"? Bakugo asked. I hit the woah and walked out. "(Y/n)"! Bakugo called. I stopped and looked at him. "Yeah Kacchan-". He kisses me. "I like you". He said holding my face in his hands. I could feel the heat. "Kacchan"! I said. "What? Am I first kiss"? Bakugo asked. "No". I said. "Fuck I'll just be your first something else then". Bakugo shrugged. "You're a good kisser". I said surprised.

"I'm good at everything". Bakugo said. "Except being nice". I smiled getting on my tip toes to kiss him. One of his hand's wrapped around my waist the other squeezed my ass. "Oh my God I'm so sorry"! A all to innocent and familiar voice said. "Izuku"! I said pushing Bakugo away from me. "I-i'll just... Go... S-sorry"! Izuku ran off. "Ku wait! It's not what you think"! I don't I used that sentence in the right situation. Because if he thought me and Bakugo was making out. Then it's exactly what he's thinking. Either way. I ran after Izuku. I could taste the irritation and angry come off of Bakugo. I found Izuku who had a bright red face when I caught up to him. "I'm sorry for ruining your moment with Kacchan". Izuku said.

"Are you ok? I promise it was our first time kissing! And I got carried away. I'm so sorry"! I said. Bakugo finally stomped his way up to us. He didn't make his irritation and angry unnoticeable. I ignored him. "Izuku... Please don't think any different of me". I said. "Sis... Why would I think different of you? Yeah I was shocked. It wasn't a normal think to see my sister and childhood friend. Who's her childhood friend. Who's kept you away from boys for so long. Kissing". Izuku said. "So you don't think any less of me...". I mumbled. "Of course not! I think it's good you and Kacchan had your first kiss. Over a month and a half of dating". Izuku said. "Damn... That has been long". I mumbled.

Bakugo grabbed my shirt collar. "You bitch you fucking pushed me into the wall to chase after Deku"! Bakugo yelled activating his quirk. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to push you! It was just a reflex"! I said. "Oh I'm about to have a couple of reflexes"! Bakugo said with his evil face. I frowned. "Please Kacchan I'm sor-". He kissed me then pushed onto the floor. "Ow you small dick asshole I landed on my tail"! I said. "What the fuck did you just call me"? Bakugo growled. Oh shit... I did not mean to say that. "Deku if you want to keep your sister. I suggest you shut her mouth before I shut it for her". Bakugo said walking away. I rolled my eyes. I ran after Bakugo. "Wait Kacchan I didn't mean it! I don't even know how it looks period". I said. He grabbed me.

"You want to see how it looks"? Bakugo asked. My face went red. "I am child of God! I go to church every Sunday! I pray frequently. Amen"! I said. "All that is bull shit. And I'm joking. I wouldn't do that to you. Not yet anyway". He smacked my ass hard. "Kacchan stop hurting me". I said. "Stop being a pussy you know I hit you way harder when we fight. And you don't whine". Bakugo said. "Kacchan you're still a virgin". I said. He didn't say anything. "Let's eat I'm hungry". Bakugo said. "Kacchan... Are you still a virgin"? I asked. He ignored me. He did this with questions he didn't want to answer. If Bakugo was a virgin he'd take pride in it. Saying something like I haven't lost my virginity because I don't lose. But the way he's acting. I laughed. "Who was the lucky girl to be so amazing that she had you fuck her"? I asked I didn't mean to make it come out like that. I guess I was kinda jealous. It's in my nature though. Bakugo looked at me.

"Jealousy isn't a good color on you babe. Let me wear that". Bakugo said. "Is it someone I know? And I wasn't jealous. It just didn't come out right". I rolled my eyes. "Nope. She was from America. And I needed to let so steam off. We're done talking about it". Bakugo said. "Was she pretty? I bet she was! America's are really pretty in the movies". I smiled. He looked at me. "She was. But no one is more attractive to me then you". Bakugo said. I blushed. "Well! Since she was your first! I really hope I'll be your last". I smiled. "We literally just had our first kiss. Stop talking about sex". Bakugo said. "Sorry". I laughed.