62

I woke up in Katsuki's clothes. I went to the bathroom used the toilet, brushed my teeth, and showered. I did my hair and put on some clothes and went to find Katsuki. Who is in the kitchen. "Bitch". Katsuki said hugging me. "Asshole". I smiled. "You hungry? Nevermind with last night I know you're starving". Katsuki said. "Really I was pretty full last night". I smirked. Katsuki shoved some toast in my mouth. "People would swear to God you're the most innocent person alive". Katsuki said. "I am". I said. After a couple of hours Katsuki and I were training. "Spar"! I smiled finishing my push ups. Katsuki looked up at me finishing his. "Alright". He said. We went outside. "I won't hold back on you". Katsuki smirked. "I know". I smiled putting my hair in a ponytail. "No quirks Katsuki. I don't want you to set the woods on fire". I said. He laughed.

"Ready"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. I ran at him back flipping. Katsuki grabbed my foot which I knew he would do. So I changed my position and my thighs were clamped around his neck. He fell down and rolled. "If I die it'll be because your thighs killed me". Katsuki said. "Love you too". I said. Katsuki got up and so did I. He punched me in the stomach. "Ow". I mumbled. "Don't pussy out". Katsuki punched me. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over my shoulder. "There's no way you can lift me without your quirk". Katsuki said. "You think I haven't been lifting Kacchan"? I asked. "You're strong but I call bull shit". Katsuki said.

"That's why you bend when you're doing it". I said. "I get it now". Katsuki said. I smiled and climbed a tree. Katsuki couldn't see me. He looked around. I jumped directly above him. He moved flipped me pinned me down and smiled. "Aw! You caught me". I pouted. "Why have you only beaten me 5 out of like what 400"? Katsuki asked. "Good question". I said. "You're not going easy on me are you babe"? Katsuki said his grip tightening. I stared at him. "You don't think I noticed all these years the different fighting skills you used between me and everyone else. Are you looking down on me? You think I'm weak"? Katsuki asked getting angry. "Then why not say anything until now if you knew"!? I asked. "Because at first I didn't care. Since we were dating. But now we're married. And that shit has to end". Katsuki growled. I kicked his leg and turned over so I was on top. "Are you sure your ego won't be hurt"? I asked. "Who cares? I want someone to give me there all"! Katsuki said. I smiled. "I'm sorry". I said. "I love you". I kissed him.

He kissed me back grabbing my ass. "What's your favorite position"? Katsuki asked. "Uh... I like to look at you. What's your favorite"? I asked. "Doggy". Katsuki said. My face went red and he flipped so he was on top. "That's not funny Kacchan"! I said. "I thought it was". Katsuki laughed. He kissed me. My ears perked up. "What"? He asked. I looked towards the dark part of the woods. "I hear a deer". I said. "What"? Katsuki asked. A couple deers ran by. My eyes widened and I pushed Katsuki off of me. I ran after them.

"(Y/n)"! I heard Katsuki yell. "(Y/n)"! Katsuki screamed. I stopped dead in my tracks. I stayed like that for a minute. Katsuki found me he was out of breath. "(Y/n) what the hell...". He looked at what I was looking at. There was a bunch of dead deers, rabbits, and squirrel shut up. in a pile. "What the fuck"? Katsuki mumbled. "Oh hi"! A couple of people came out the woods in hunting gear. My eyes landed on them. Katsuki held my waist. He knew what I was thinking. "You two must be the couple renting the cabin! I'm Jun". Jun said. "Yeah...". Katsuki said. "What a cute little wolf wife you got". One said. My eyes widen. He knew I was a wolf just by looking at me. "Really? You told me you were a cat"! Katsuki said.

"Definitely a wolf I've seen plenty of them". Jun said. "Alive"? I asked salt laced in my tone. "Mostly". One smiled. "Baby let's go". Katsuki said grabbing my hand. I stared at the guy's. "Kacchan". I mumbled. "I know". He whispered walking away and I followed. After we went back to the cabin he looked at me. "You know wolves kill those animals to right"? Katsuki asked. "I know". I said. Katsuki hugged me. "Don't make that face". He said kissing me. "Smile". Katsuki poked my cheeks and laughed. "You're beautiful". Katsuki said. "Can we get a dog"? I asked. "No". Katsuki said. "Im breaking up with you". I pouted. "You can't break up with me we're married". Katsuki smirked. "Well you're fired from being bae". I said. Katsuki plucked me. "Ow"! I said. "Stop being a dumbass and kiss me"! Katsuki said. I kissed him.