61

I was in my wedding dress and my mom was crying. "You look so beautiful"! Mom had hugged me. "Inko you're going to stain the dress". Mitsuki laughed. I laughed. "I feel confident! I feel ready! I can do this"! I said. "What are you doing"? Ashido asked. "She motivating herself". Izuku said. He was on the verge of tears to. "I have tamed the beast! We will be happy! I won't mess up"! I said. "I'm going to go take pictures of Katsuki". Mitsuki said. "Are you ok"? Mom asked. I smiled. "Yeah! I love Kacchan". I said. Izuku fist bump me. "Kill it sis". Izuku smiled. "I will". I smiled. Everyone got into places. I heard music play I walked out with All Might. Katsuki stared at me. I gave him a closed eye smile. I stop across from him.

"I never thought you could get more beautiful. But damn". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Thank you Kacchan". I said. Present Mic was our wedding officiant. Wow Katsuki looks so pretty. His eyes are gorgeous. He's wearing a tie. He hates ties. Oh God he's beautiful. I'm going to cry. "(Y/n) your vows". Present Mic said. Come on (Y/n) say something. Speak. "K-katsuki... I love you so much. I want to be by your side forever. I'm really happy you're letting me. Everyday with you makes me happy. I never knew how much you could love a person until we finally got together. But I guess you already had the understanding. You stuck by me since we were 4 and up. And I plan on doing the same with you Kacchan"! I smiled.

"Did you free lance that"? Katsuki asked. I gave him a smile. "Katsuki vows". Present Mic said. "(Y/n) you're a dumbass. But you're the best dumbass! Because you're mine. I can't even think about not being with you. You always call me amazing and compliment me. So now I'll do it to you. You're amazing because out of all the shitty people in the world. You choose to be with me. And that really makes me happy. You're gorgeous, smart, brave. And you just make me want to be a better person. Just to impress you. I'm glad we can be partners and lovers. Stay by my side always and forever. I love you". Katsuki said getting teary eyed. I chuckled some tears rolling down my face. "Kacchan". I mumbled. "Yeah I don't give a fuck any more". Katsuki kissed me. "Well I pronounce you Mr. And Mrs Bakugo. You two are already kissing so"! Present mic laughed. We smiled when we pulled away.

"Holy shit I'm a Bakugo"! I laughed. Katsuki hugged me. I threw the flowers in the air. They landed on Izuku who was minding his own business. His face went red. "Hey Ku looks like you're going to be engaged soon". I smiled. "Did you plan that"!? Izuku yelled. I smiled. "Nope the fates have spoken". I said. "Hey stop talking to Deku". Katsuki grabbed the tip of my chin. "And kiss me". Katsuki kissed me. A couple hours later I was out of my wedding dress in a white short comfy dress. Katsuki stared at me. "Kacchan how long will we be gone"? I asked. "I'm not answering any of your questions". Katsuki said. I pouted. "Alright sis call me when you guys get to your destination". Izuku said. "Ok". I smiled. He kissed my forehead. "I'm proud of you". Izuku said. I hugged him. "Oi let's go". Katsuki said walking over to us. Katsuki looked at Izuku.

"You two are brother's in law"! I said. Katsuki scoffed. "Deku... Thank you". Katsuki mumbled. Izuku eyes widen. "You stuck by me going out with (Y/n) since the beginning. Even though you were a ass at time. Trying to act all like a overprotective brother. But thanks". Katsuki walked away. I smiled. "There is a God". I mumbled. "Oi get your ass in the fucking car"! Katsuki yelled at me. "Bye everyone"! I yelled. A couple hours later I fell asleep. When I woke up Katsuki and I were at a big Cabin in the woods. "Woah". I mumbled. I got out. Katsuki walked to me. He had already put the bags inside. "Katsuki I could have helped"! I whined. "I'm supposed to carry you through the door". Katsuki said.

"Huh"? Katsuki picked me up bridal style and carried me into the cabin. "Shit! This place is awesome". I said. "There's a hot spring near by a 2 minute walk. It's quiet and I know you love the woods". Katsuki said. "Thanks Kacchan". I smiled. "Oh! I should call and tell everyone we made it ok". I smiled. "Alright after that meet me in the bedroom". Katsuki smirked. I grinned. "Ok". I said. After I finished making calls I walked into the bed room. Candles were lit, roses were on the bed. Katsuki pulled me towards him kissing me. We pulled away and he kissed my knuckles. My face heated up. "My wife". Katsuki mumbled.

My hand went down to his pants I rubbed my hand against his crotch area. He took my dress off. I was actually wearing lingerie under it. Katsuki eyes widen. "Bakusquad suggested it". I said. "I didn't know you owned something like this". Katsuki said. "Yaomomo made it for me". I said. The lingerie gave him full view of my breasts and stomach. I smiled. "I'm going to rip this off of you". Katsuki said. "Not surprising". I laughed. Katsuki took his clothes off only in boxers now. He wasn't completely hard yet. I got on my knees. I took his boxers off and licked his tip. I liked from tip to base. Kissing the sides and giving it long and short licks. "You've gotten to good at this. I think you can control me now. That pissing me off". Katsuki mumbled. I laughed. I sucked his tip making sure to use my tongue to swirl and getting plenty of spit. Katsuki let out low moans. I pulled away.

"H-hey (Y/n). When you do it tell me if you need air. You look like you're about to pass out whenever we do this". Katsuki said. "Maybe I like not breathing". I said. "Oh right I keep forgetting you're a filthy masoc-". I took him in my mouth completely sucking, licking, and swirling his dick in my mouth. Katsuki moaned and groaned. I had tears forming in my eyes withing 2 minutes. Katsuki yanked my head back off of him. And I started to cough for air. "Breathe, steady breaths. Inhale and exhale baby. You got this". Katsuki rubbed my head. "Shit". I mumbled out. "You're great at this". Katsuki said. I looked up at him and smiled. He picked me up and put me on the bed. He whispered something I couldn't hear it because I was in my human state.