63

8 months passed. I was with the girl's and I didn't know how say this to Ashido... She didn't seem to notice. "Uh... Mina". I mumbled. "Yeah? Are you ok (Y/n)"? She asked. "Are you"? I asked. "Huh what do you mean"? Ashido asked. "You... Have two heart beats". I mumbled. Everyone eyes widen. "What"!? Ashido yelled. "You smell different to... A-are you pregnant"? I asked. "Am I"!? She yelled. "(Y/n) see if you can hear it". Yaomomo said. I put my ears to Ashido stomach. "Yeah... That's a baby". I mumbled. "Oh God... How am I going to tell Kirishima"? Ashido freaked out. "Call him I guess". I said. "First let's make sure. (Y/n) do you have any pregnancy test"? Urarka asked. I nodded. Ashido went to the bathroom. She came back 16 minutes later with tears in her eyes. "Positive". She said. We smiled. "Good for you! You're having a baby"! Hagakure said. "I just need to find a way to tell Ei". Ashido said.

"I could tell Kacchan to tell him. He'll probably be like. Oi! Shitty hair your girl's pregnant dumbass"! I said mocking Katsuki. "No. I have to tell him myself. I'll figure something out". Ashido said. "We're here for you". Asui said. "Hell yeah"! I smiled. A couple hours later Katsuki walked in. I had made dinner. "Hey Kacchan"! I smiled. "Hey baby". He kissed the top of my forehead. He went to the bathroom.

"(Y/n) can you come in here"! Katsuki yelled. "Why the hell would I come in there? You taking a shit or something"? I asked. "Bitch come in here"! Katsuki yelled. I walked into the bathroom. And he pointed at the trash. "Are you pregnant"? Katsuki asked. "No". I said. "Are you lying to me"? Katsuki asked. "No... Dinners ready". I said. "Babe". Katsuki said. "What"! I whined out annoyed. "Why is there a positive pregnancy test in the trash"? Katsuki asked. "Because someone is pregnant. It's just not me". I said. "Who the hell is pregnant"? Katsuki asked. "Can't tell you". I said. "Well just say that then! Don't make me almost have a heart attack"! Katsuki said. I gave him a thumbs up. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"You keep playing with me you're going to be pregnant! Get out"! Katsuki yelled. I laughed. "Kacchan". I smiled. "Get out I gotta shit"! Katsuki said. I laughed. "Hurry up I'm bored". I said. A couple hours passed. "Katsuki why were you freaking out about the pregnancy test"? I asked. "Because this isn't the right time to be having a baby. I'm barely home and I can't take care of you". Katsuki said. "I'm a big girl I don't need you to take care of me. What about Kiri"? I asked. "What about shitty hair"? Katsuki asked. "Nothing". I said eating. "You thinking about fucking Ei"? Katsuki asked jokingly. "No, not really. Like do you think Todo and Ku would be able to have a kid"? I asked. "What the hell.  Are you smoking weed"? Katsuki asked. "People have quirks now that can let two males have a baby". I said.

"No, you just know that they both are to busy. I heard from Deku that him and Todoroki are both on different schedules now because of the crime boost". Katsuki said. "Oh right". I said. A couple of day's passed and I was with Ashido. "I don't think I can tell him". She paced back and forward. "Don't stress. It's not that hard. Just be like. Ei I'm pregnant and you're the father"! I said. "It's not that simple". Ashido said. "Have you two ever talked about kid's"? I asked. "No". Ashido said. "I'm telling you look him in the eye and be like I'm pregnant bae"! I said. "What"? Katsuki walked in with Kirishima. "Why the hell are you here"? I asked.

"Shitty hair invited me". Katsuki said. "Woah... (Y/n) are you pregnant"? Kirishima asked. "No! Jeez". I said. "Oi something isn't right. And I'm going to start blasting if you two don't explain". Katsuki said. "Eijirou... I'm having your baby"! Ashido blushed. Kirishima eyes widen. "Welp looks like we're leaving". Katsuki said. I smacked the back of his head. "Shh". I said. "Mina! That's great"! Kirishima smiled hugging her. "How long have you been pregnant!? When did you know"? Kirishima asked. "Actually (Y/n) was the one who told me. She heard it's heart beat and smelt it". Ashido said. Katsuki looked horrified. "Wait... So if you were pregnant. You could hide it from me easily because you would know". Katsuki said. "Katsuki if I was pregnant I wouldn't tell you just to fuck with you". I laughed. He smacked the back of my head. "I'll murder you"! Katsuki said. I smiled. "I always look forward to it". I smiled. "Freaky masochist". Katsuki said. "Yo! I wonder what quirk your kid is gonna have! Throwing hard acid every where"? I asked. They laughed.