42

"Alright Kacchan I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10". I said. "Pizza". Bakugo said. My eyes widen. "Are you a god"? I asked. "Yes". Bakugo said. "Seriously how did you know"? I asked. "I know you well". Bakugo said. "No fair"! I said. "You're my girlfriend I'm supposed to know you". Bakugo said. "Your favorite color's are orange and black, birthday is 420, favorite food anything spicy, favorite anime Attack on Titan, favorite movies are anything action and exploding". I said. Bakugo pulled me in his lap. "Favorite person is you". Bakugo said. I blushed. "Hey (Y/n)! Are you coming shopping with us"? Ashido asked. "Not today. Surprisingly". I said. "Why!? It's funny to have you around! What if we see a hot guy"!? Ashido asked. "Hmm... Now that you mention hot guys...". I mumbled. "See! And we get the best guy's when you're around". Ashido said.

"Really? All the guy's I attract are assholes". I said. "Bitch". Bakugo said. "I'm kidding! But I promised bae I'll stay with him the whole day". I said. "Must be nice". Ashido said. "Kirishima will ask you out"! I said. Bakugo eyes widen and he laughed. "You have a thing for shitty hair"!? Bakugo laughed. "S-so!? What's wrong with him"! Ashido asked. I smiled. "Nothing Kirishima is really hot". I said. Bakugo plucked me. "Ow! He is"! I whined. "Raccoon eyes why won't you just ask shitty hair out"? Bakugo asked. "Yeah! Maybe he's nervous! Show him you're a badass and take control"! I smiled. "Do you do that"? Ashido asked. "Oh God no. Kacchan hates not being in control. Plus I'm a hard bottom and I'm lazy. So... Eh". I said. "Trust me shitty hair likes it when people step up. He'll say that shit's manly or something". Bakugo said.

"Or you can push your emotions deep down then you die". I smiled. "What the fuck is wrong you!? Shut up"! Bakugo yelled at me. "Homie who the hell you think you talking to like that!? Like I ain't the one! Got me fucked up with one of these other bitches! I will do you down back! I will beat yo ass"! All my street instincts kicked in. Bakugo looked. At me clearly angry. "Bitch I don't know what or who the hell you getting me mixed up with. But I'm not one of your fake hood friend's"! Bakugo said. "Stop calling them fake hood"! I said. "(Y/n) you're going to stop raising your voice at me". Bakugo said growled. I looked at and got up. "Where the hell are you going"? Bakugo asked.

"None of your damn business"! I yelled walking off. I heard him coming after me. "(Y/n)! I'm not going to be fucking running behind you! I don't know what your problem is but you shouldn't walk away from me when you're upset". Bakugo said. I walked faster. I heard him stop angry. "Stop"! Bakugo growled. I bawled my fist trying to keep myself moving. I guess I don't do everything Bakugo says. I walked to Izuku's room closings and locking the door. He looked up from his notebook. "What's wrong"? He asked. I started crying. He quickly got up. "Are you ok"? Izuku asked. "Kacchan and I just got into a fight". I said. "About"? Izuku asked. "I said something he got mad, I got street, which made him more mad, which made me more mad". I said. Izuku sighed. "Where's Kacchan"? Izuku asked. "I don't know but he's probably pissed because I walked away from him". I said. "Make up and avoid conflict. You two don't need that". Izuku said. "I know and I will make up later on. But right now I just need some space". I said. "Have second thought's"? Izuku asked.

"I just... Do I really want to spend the rest of my life with Kacchan? Like I haven't experienced other guy's". I said. "Yes you have remember before you and Kacchan got together you went on a date with some random guy". Izuku said. "I know! But I meant like... Just in general. I barely gave those guy's a chance because of Kacchan. I'm just thinking should I wait... Maybe Kacchan and I aren't the best thing for each other". I said. "Dang... Just because of arguments? Couple's fight. And since you're with Kacchan... You'll fight a little more than a normal couple". Izuku said. "I know... It's just hard to explain". I groaned. "Do you still love him"? Izuku asked. I nodded. "Well I'm always here for you". Izuku said. "Thank you love you". I said. "Love you too". Izuku said.