12

"Ok so if I do this... Then I'll most likely have to train before bed. And get my home work done in the morning. 2 hours of sleep and coffee will keep me going for the week. I need food to survive... So I'll probably need to eat". I mumbled. "What are you doing (Y/n)"? Urarka asked. "Oh... I'm just planning on binge watching superhero movies". I laughed. My eyes widen. "Of course! (Y/n) you dumbass. You can go 21 days without eating, 3 days without water, and 11 days without sleeping. Human bodies are fucking amazing". I laughed. The girl's looked at me in pure fear. The guys came to common room. "So if I can go this week without sleeping or eating and go the full three days and drink water. Which is the only inconvenience in my plan. I should he able to finish... My homework in the morning and do work outs at night. So 21, 3, and 11 are my winners. But shouldn't the human body be able to go more than 3 days without water. isn't like more than half of our body is water? I haven't eaten in 2 days. And I haven't slept since Tuesday... So 3 of my days are already gone on the 11 day no sleep... I should have fucking watched Batman-". I was cut off.

"What are you doing"? Bakugo asked. "Planning something". I said. "Who goes 21 one days without eating!? Is that serious"!? Ashido asked. "Yes all of her information was right. 21 days without food, 3 days without water, and 11 day without sleep". Yaomomo said. "Why exactly are you thinking about this sis"? Izuku asked. "Superhero movies. Collected them all. Watching them all. No time for health and self care". I said. "Like hell you are". Bakugo said. "I actually have noticed the bags under your eyes. What are you doing at night"? Asui asked. "Definitely not sneaking out into the woods. That's for sure". I whispered.

"What"? Izuku asked. "What"? I asked back. "You need to eat. Your quirk isn't strong if you don't eat". Izuku said. "I don't rely on my quirk... So eh". I said. "You're going to die". Bakugo said. I held up a thumbs up. "As long as I can die watching Spider-Man". Bakugo grabbed me by my shirt. "Why are you so dumb! I can't handle two dumbass nerd's". Bakugo said. I smiled. "Go to bed at night! Because you're planning this shit out. But have you came to the conclusion that you still have school. That's going to drain the life out of you with training and everything". Bakugo said. "Actually Kacchan. I have. So it's this drug called heroin-". Bakugo plucked the fuck out of my forehead. "Ow! Kacchan"! I whined.

"Next time... It's a punch". Bakugo said. "I didn't even do anything". I said. "Wait... I really hope you're not doing drugs". Izuku said. "No... Wait... Yeah no". I yawned. "Yeah I think she's just sleep deprived". Izuku said. Bakugo stared at me. "What's the fastest way to go to sleep"? Bakugo asked. "Depends if you want to wake up". I smiled evilly. "Yeah we lost her". Sero said. "She's still hot though". Mineta said. "I think I see our grandma". I said. "What!? We never met our grandma! Whoever it is don't follow her into the light"! Izuku yelled. Bakugo snapped his fingers in front of me. "Come on". He said. "Where we going"? I asked. I know I was sleepy. I never asked where we were going to Kacchan. I just went without question.

"You don't trust me"? Bakugo asked. "Kacchan of course I trust you! You're baby"! I said. "Bitch you really done lost your shit". Bakugo walked and I followed. We went to my room. He laid down in my bed. He opened his arms. I looked at him. "You're... Going to sleep with me"? I asked. "No I'm going to let you go to sleep then fix you some food after you fall asleep. You need to take better care of your body. It doesn't matter if your schedule makes sense and you can go a long time without eating or sleeping. That stuff can't be good for your body. And I like your body". Bakugo said. I blushed. "Kacchan...". I said. "Come on". He said. I got into his arms. And before I knew it I was out just by him playing in my hair.