51

I was out at night patrolling alone standing on a building. Mostly pretending like I'm Batman. I saw some people in a alleyway. I went down to investigate. It was just a group of teens smoking weed. "Shouldn't you all be at home or somewhere safer"? I asked. There eyes widen. "Oh my God! Who the fuck just drops down from a building like that! I almost shit my pants"! One yelled. "Am I tripping ass or is that Wolfie"? Another one asked. "I'm sorry but you guy's really shouldn't be here it's dangerous". I said. "Yeah listen to the little hero". A voice said. I turned. I saw the league of villains. The teens got scared. "Uh...". They shook. "You guys leave now". I growled. "Hold up! Hold up! The party just begun". Dabi flames surrounded the exit. "Let them stay". Toga said. "If you all think I'm going to let you hurt them. You seriously done lost your damn minds". I said. I looked at the high teens.

"By any chance one of you have a water quirk? Or anything useful to get yourselves to safety"? I asked. They shook there heads no. I sighed and backed flipped quickly use my fist full force to clear the flames. The teens ran out. I turned and saw twice. Well one of him. I kicked his legs, punched him in the stomach, then wrapped my thighs around his neck. He passed out. They all came at me at once the whole league. My eyes widen... I couldn't fight all of them. I jumped on top of a building. I took my phone out and sent my location to the first people on my recent contact list. Which was the group chat. I felt a hand on me. My breath stiffened. Shigaraki. He has three of his fingers around my neck. "Come or die". Shigaraki said.

Izuku's POV

I looked at the Class 1 A group chat.

Kaminari: That's weird... It's 12 am

Ashido: (Y/n) always has her location on why would she send it.

Izuku: It is strange.

Todoroki: Midoriya

Izuku: Yes Todoroki?

Todoroki: Midoriya...

Izuku: Yeah!?

Todoroki:... Midoriya

Bakugo: Oh my fucking God! Why the hell are you extras up!?

Izuku: Oh my fucking God! (Y/n)'s in trouble!!!

Bakugo: Eh?

Bakugo: Oh hell no!

Urarka: What happened!?

Kaminari: (Y/n)'s in trouble and Midoriya said fuck

Kaminari: Wait! Seriously!?

Todoroki: When Midoriya sent his location he needed help. And sense (Y/n) would know that

Kirishima: Why the hell are we all just typing!?

Bakugo: Bitch I'm already suited and half way to the location. Who ever is able to come get your asses over here.

Izuku: I'm almost there to!

(Y/n)'s POV

I was chained down staring at the league. I cried to use my quirk but it wasn't working. Fear shot throughout my entire body. "Don't worry sweet heart. Your quirk is just temporarily gone". Shigaraki said. I growled at him. "Don't worry... We just need you as bait for Ground zero". Shigaraki said. "And Deku"! Toga said. I laughed. "You dumb fucks. You think they'll willing give themselves to you because you have me? Kacchan is a beast that cannot be tamed. He said no once, he'll do it again. The same goes for Izuku. But just think about how fucked you assholes are when I get out these chains". I smiled. "We should have gagged her". Dabi said. "Twice, Toga, and Dabi I trust you three to test the theory. The soon to be top heroes weakness. Is a little girl". Shigaraki said. "Bitch I'm 19"! I yelled. "Good". Dabi said. "I bite". I growled. "Me too". Toga said.

A couple hours passed and they had me moving. I was in front of Izuku and Katsuki. They looked pissed. Toga had a knife to my throat. "Let's test the theory". Dabi said. "Ground zero bark like a dog". Dabi said. I laughed sarcastically. "He wouldn't-". I was cut off by the most angry filled dry sarcastic sounding. "Woof... Woof". Katsuki growled. "Kacchan...". I mumbled. "Are you ok"? Izuku asked. I nodded. "Hand's up". Dabi said. Izuku and Katsuki put there hand's up. "Just let her go". Izuku said. "You wanted us right? You got us". Katsuki said. "We actually want all three of you". Twice said. "You're going to have to kill me". I said. Izuku and Katsuki looked at me. "Hmm... Ok". Dabi flames went off. "No"! Izuku and Katsuki yelled. Dabi laughed. After a while we are at the villain base. Tied up.

"You know when I get out these chains burnt toast. I'm going to stick the crazy bitch up your ass. Then I'm going to give dirt cheap Deadpool the ass kicking that Domino should have gave him. Then I'm going to break off Shigaraki fingers and force him chapstick". I laughed. "Shut up". Dabi said. "Make me". I said. He went to set Izuku and Katsuki on fire. "Wait! No! I'll be quiet". I said. "You're never taking night shift again". Katsuki said. "Agreed". Izuku said. "Well look on the bright side". I said. "Bitch what the fuck is the bright side"!? Katsuki yelled. "Don't yell at me Kacchan! I'm just trying to be positive! I know it's my fault we're here and I am sorry". I said. "It's not your fault". Izuku said. "I told you not to do this night shift. We could be drinking hot coco and watching Netflix right now". Katsuki said. I laughed. "I'll get us out". I whispered.

"You look a lot like Deku... I want to cut you. You're so pretty". Toga said. "Yeah unlike my brother I have the balls to punch you using full strength". I said. "Woah mean"! Izuku said. "I mean she's not wrong". Katsuki said. Toga touched my face. "Wow your skin is so soft". Toga said. "Dabi come feel her"! She said. "If you fucking touch her, I'll beat your ass so bad no one will be able to identify your body"! Katsuki yelled. Dabi smirked and touched my face. Katsuki eye twitched. It gave me an idea. I'm so sorry Katsuki. "Wow you have nice finger's. What do they do"? I asked. Izuku eye's widen. Bakugo froze. "Babe". Bakugo gave me the warning. "You know it's softer if you want to feel my chest". I smiled. Bakugo violently started struggling. "You motherfucker! I'm going to blow this fucking place up"! Bakugo yelled. "Someone hold him down"! Shigaraki yelled. "Not me"! Twice called. Dabi reached over and I kneed him in the dick. I popped my arm out of place my chains falling down. I let out a scream of pain when I popped my arms back. I smiled.

"An all you can beat buffet". I said licking my fangs as my quirk activated. I growled ripping the chains off of Katsuki and Izuku. "Oh shit". Twice mumbled. Katsuki smirked. "Now... Who wants to fucking die"? Katsuki growled. Izuku cracked his knuckles. The villains ran for it. I went after them. We went out side to see all of class 1A and then some. Kurogiri made a portal and they escaped. "Fuck". I mumbled. "We'll get them next time". Izuku said. "Ever do some bull shit ass flirting like that again. And I'll fucking kill you". Katsuki said.