67

Katsu and Sophie were having a play date with Reiji. They both could walk now. So they could keep up with Reiji but he could form some words. Sophie glared at Reiji and Katsu didn't go near them. He kept to himself. "Woah she truly is Bakubro daughter. Look at that glare". Kirishima said. Katsuki growled. Reiji grinned at Sophie touching her cheek. Katsu wobbled over to them. He got in between Reiji and Sophie. "He's protective over his sister! That's so cute! You think Reiji will have a chance"? Ashido joked. "My daughter will never date". Katsuki said. I smiled. "It's crazy because half of everyone we know are having kid's". Ashido said. "I heard Jirou and Yaomomo had boy together, and then there's Asui and Tokoyami who's just had a girl, Kaminari and Shinsou who had twin boy's, Hagakure and Ojiro are having a girl, Urarka and Iida are having a girl, Sero is having a boy". Ashido said. "Damn Ku and Todoroki are having a girl". I said. "Next generation of heroes"! Kirishima said. "As soon as our kid's get their quirks". Katsuki said.

A year passed. "Katsu don't pull your sister's hair! Sophie please don't bite him"! I whined. Katsuki walked through the door. "Dada"! They said. "Hi brats". Katsuki said. I sighed. "What's wrong baby"? Katsuki asked. "Nothing I have to go". I said. "Mama"! They whined. "Stay"! Katsu whined. "Please"! Sophie said. "You know brats. You two make me feel like you don't like being with me". Katsuki said. "Together"! Sophie said. "Mama and dada together". Katsu said. "Next week ok". I said. 3 years passed. "Fuck"! Katsu and Sophie cussed "Watch your fucking mouth brats"! Katsuki said. I rolled my eyes. "Mom! Dad! I think we got our quirks"! They yelled. Katsuki and I ran into there room. Shit was torn and set on fire. "What did you get"? I asked them. "Claws"! Sophie yelled. "Explosion"! Katsu yelled. "Do you think Sophie has your full quirk"? Katsuki asked. "No just the healing and claws. She's basically Wolverine". I said. "Do you think Katsu will have your attitude"? I asked. "He cursed shitty hair jr out the other day for having a quirk before him. Pass that road". Katsuki said. "Harden acid right"? I asked. Katsuki nodded.

Sophie's POV

Reiji walked over to me. I stared at him. Yuu and Reo Kaminari walked to me as well. Cousin Mirai, Koyuk Yaoyorozu did, Hanbi Iida speeded walked, Masu Ojiro did as well. "Sophie"! Reiji smiled. "Hey Sophie"! Mirai smiled. "Hi cutie"! Yuu and Reo said. Everyone greeted me. Katsu walked over to me. "Hi Katsu"! Masu said. Everyone greeted him and he tsk. "The hell you need"? Katsu and I asked. "It's Valentine's Day! Which means you guy's have to make your crush a card and give it to them". Reo said. "I hate everyone here". Katsu said. "I'm not a big fan of anyone in the class either". I said. "Well... A lot of people wrote you two stuff". Yuu said. "Don't care". Katsu and I both said. "You two act more like uncle Kacchan! Then auntie (Y/n)". Mirai said.

"Where's your letters". I asked. She held up a bag. Katsu growled. "Which one you extras gave my little cousin love letters!? I'll kill you"! Katsu said. Fuyu Tokoyami walked with Hinta Sero. "I got your love letters"! They said to Katsu and me. Katsu eyes widen. "Who the hell wrote my little sister love letters! Come out you wussies"! Katsu yelled. I took the heavy bag. Chocolate and love letters. I smiled. "Thanks". I said. Reiji faced heated up. "U-uh I didn't think it'll be manly to not give you your letter from me in person". Reiji said. Katsu turned back with a murderous look. Some girl's walked over to him. "Katsu did you like our chocolate! Our mommy help us make it! Our hand writing isn't that good. But we hope you can understand it". The girl's drooled over Katsu. Who gave them confused look's. I looked at Reiji.

"Oi shitty hair jr. Almost sounds like you like me or something". I smiled at him. "O-of course not! It's just because you're one of my best friends"! Reiji said. He blushed. "B-but could you open mines first"? Reiji asked. I noticed the glare of dozens of boy's on Reiji. I shrugged it off and opened it. "(Y/n) you're the manliest girl I know. I hope we can be best friend's forever. Lot's of love, Reiji Kirishima". I said. He blushed. I hugged him. "Thank you Reiji". I said. "Hey open ours"! Reo and Yuu said. "Alright"! I smiled. "I seriously need some apple juice after today". Katsu mumbled. "Why apple juice"? I asked looking at him. "Dad drinks it when he has a long day. Remember when mom said that drinking to much of it would fuck up his kidneys"? Katsu asked. "Oh right". I said reading another letter. Katsu ate some chocolate. A couple hours later I was with Mirai and Katsu waiting to get picked up. "Hey did Reiji give you a letter"? I asked her. "Everyone but Reiji did. I was surprised when he gave one to you. You had one letter more than me". Mirai said. "So I win! Beat that"! I yelled.

"I had mostly chocolate and hand made bracelets very few letters". Katsu said. "You know what forget you". I said to Katsu. "These bag's are heavy though". Mirai said. "Yeah... I wish I got mommy's strength". I mumbled. "Wow you two are babies". Katsu said.

(Y/n)'s POV

I saw Katsu, Sophie, and Mirai standing together with large bags. Katsuki, Todoroki, and Izuku looked. "Wow our kid's are popular! I never got that much stuff during Valentine's Day". Izuku said. Katsuki looked like he was about to loose his shit. "Sophie! My little spice! Did boy's give you Valentine's Day letters"? Katsuki asked. "Every boy did! Reiji didn't give me one! I thought we were friends". Mirai pouted. "I don't understand the point of this. Kacchan leave them alone. We talked about this". I said. "I should have known having a kids with someone beautiful would bite me in the ass". Katsuki mumbled.

(A/n Do y'all like the kids POV??)