9

I was with Izuku. "I'm sorry. I almost told everyone you liked Kacchan". Izuku said. We were in his room. "It's fine. I can't stay mad at you". I laughed. "You like Kacchan... I just don't understand why you'll hide your feelings like that. You have a shot with him". Izuku said. "Izuku you know I rather stay by his side as friends then mess all of this up by one confession". I looked down. "You and Kacchan's friendship is stronger than that". Izuku said. "Is it Ku? You see how he treats you". I said. "Kacchan has gotten nicer to me". Izuku said. "I know but... You don't understand. I just can't". I said. Izuku sighed. "Sis what are you going to do if he ends up with someone else"? Izuku said. "I'll be happy for him. Ku there's ain't much I can do. Besides support his decisions". I said. Izuku looked at me. "Come sis smile". Izuku gave me a smile. "Izuku... I think Kacchan is my mate". I said looking up at him with teary eyes.

"Are you even old enough to make accusations like that"? Izuku asked. "A mate is someone you'll always be there for. No matter if it's emotional support, a best friend, or a lover. Someone you'd die for... Or kill for. Someone you'll protect and obey. You'll do anything just to make that person happy". I said. Izuku frowned. "This is killing you isn't it"? Izuku asked. "I'm not dead yet". I smiled as a tear slipped down my face. Izuku frowned. "I have to go". He said wiping away my tear. "I know... Thank you for letting me borrow your notes Ku". I smiled. Izuku smiled. "Stay strong". Izuku said. "I will". We fist bumped each other I left with his notes. As I was walking I saw Kirishima and Bakugo.

"(Y/n)!? Hi"! Kirishima yelled. "Get over here". Bakugo said. "Sorry! I can't talk for long". I said. "Why do you have Deku's notes"? Bakugo asked. I blushed. I really didn't want to tell Bakugo that I'm failing (w/s). He'd be disappointed. "Uh... No". I said. "Wasn't a yes or no question princess now was it"? Bakugo asked. I laughed nervously. "Tell me". Bakugo demanded. "Im failing (w/s) and I'm using Izuku's notes to help me study! Because he wasn't able to help me today"! I blurted out. "You have fucking Deku tutoring you"! Bakugo yelled angry.

"I didn't want you to think I'm stupid". I said. "I know you're stupid". Bakugo said. I frowned. "Wait... You were serious? You're not stupid. You're just not smart in this one subject". Bakugo said. "I'm trying to get better". I said. "Come on. I just finished with shitty hair here. I'll help you". Bakugo said. "Oh you ain't got to". I laughed. "Get your ass in my room before I drag you by your ears". Bakugo said. I whined. After an hour of pure studying hell, I finally was up to Bakugo's study standards. "You learn faster than shitty hair". Bakugo said. "Thanks? I owe you Kacchan". I said. "You're adorable". Bakugo said. I blushed. He came closer to me. His face inches from mine. Bakugo hugged me. I stiffened. Bakugo has never been good with words. He likes actions.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. Bakugo was my best friend. That's all he's going to be. I hugged him back as I cried into his chest. "Why are you crying (Y/n)"? Bakugo asked. I know I couldn't lie to him. If I did he'll know Izuku and him always knows. "I'm happy". I said. It was the truth I was happy. But I was also crying from realization. Bakugo doesn't even like people why would he have feelings for me? I'm no different from all the other girls. "Don't cry... Aren't you supposed to be happy"? Bakugo laughed. He gave me a smile. "Come on... Let me see you smile". Bakugo said. I cried harder smiling. "That was so cute! Kacchan my heart can't handle you". I said. He wiped my tears.

"You're a big ass cry baby". Bakugo said. "Wow thanks Kac-". Cut me off. "But you're my big ass cry baby". Bakugo said. I smiled. Bakugo touched my face. "If I play the drums would you sing me a song"? Bakugo asked. My eyes lit up. "I'll do anything you ask Kacchan". I smiled. "Good". Bakugo said. "So what am I singing"? I asked. "It'll be in front of the class". Bakugo said. "I'm cool with it. What am I singing"? I asked again. "You're going to need your guitar to". Bakugo said. "Rock n roll"? I asked. "The regular not the electric". Bakugo said. "You lost me... What an I singing"? I asked. "It's a surprise". Bakugo smirked. "Homie how I'm going to sing if you don't tell me the song"? I asked. "Trust me you know the song. You trust me right"? Bakugo asked. "Of course". I smiled. Bakugo blushed.