40

"Kacchan do you think I should get high lights"? I asked. He grumbled. "Kacchan which color eye shadow looks better on me? Do you think I should get fake eyelashes? I should probably get some more lipstick. Kacchan do you think this outfit is to revealing? Does this jacket go with these shoes"? Bakugo didn't answer any of my questions. "Kacchan"! I whined. "I genuinely whish I had a fuck, just so I would deliberately not give you one". Bakugo said. "You're such an asshole". I said. "What the hell are you getting dressed up for anyway"? Bakugo asked. "I thought you didn't give a fuck firecracker". I said doing my hair. He got up and walked behind me. "Who the fuck are you getting dressed up for"? He asked grabbing my shoulder firmly. "I'm meeting up with the girl's that were from the middle school cheer team". I said. He gave me a look. "I thought they didn't like you". Bakugo said. "Well they invited me to there little reunion". I said. "And you're going"? Bakugo had put his arms around me. "Yes, maybe they want to be friend's now"! I smiled. "Seriously doubt it". Bakugo mumbled.

"Doesn't explain why you're fucking up your face". Bakugo said. "They're pretty so I just want to look decent". I said. "You're beautiful, they should try to look decent around you". Bakugo said. "You're my best friend/boyfriend you're supposed to compliment me". I said. "I'm not supposed to do shit. I just state facts". Bakugo said. I got up. "So how do I look"? I asked. "Like you're ready to take that off. Because you're showing to much". Bakugo said. "I fucking asked you"! I yelled. I was wearing a short skirt, tight short crop top, and boots. "Bitch you should know that when you see the hickey's I left on your thighs. That a outfit is to fucking small". Bakugo said.

"Are there seriously hickey's there"!? I asked. I took my clothes off. "They'll be more if you take your clothes off like that in front of me again". Bakugo said. I rolled my eyes. I finally got done. Bakugo came back to my room dressed. "I'm going". Bakugo said. "Why"? I asked. "Because you can't just walk around looking available like that". Bakugo said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Kacchan". I said. We both left. I went to the location and saw the girl's. Bakugo stayed behind me. Like a body guard. "Kacchan what are you doing"? I asked. Then I realized the real reason why he wanted to be behind me. His eyes were on my ass. I sighed. He smirked. We walked over to the girls. "Hey Mienu". I said to the ex captain. "Oh Midoriya". She said. She looked up and Bakugo. "Bakugo! I didn't know you were coming! Hi"! She smiled. Bakugo just looked at her. "Coffee"? He asked me. "Yeah please, thank you Kacchan". I said. Bakugo left. "I heard you got into UA". A girl said to me. "U-uh yeah". I blushed. "That's cute or what ever". Mienu said. "So how's Bakugo"? Mienu asked me. "He's fine". I said. "He sure is". She mumbled looking at Bakugo. I frowned. "Here you go". Bakugo gave me my coffee and sat down. "Bakugo are you dating"? Mienu asked. "My girlfriend is right here". Bakugo said. They all looked at me. "I told you". A girl said.

"Oh really? So you two got together after all"? Mienu laughed. "What does she have that I don't"? Mienu asked. I looked down. Bakugo got up angry. "I'll fucking knock your ass out". Bakugo growled. Mienu laughed. Her quirk was force field it stayed up for about 5 seconds. "I've heard about your dick. So you just might". Mienu said. "Is it as big as the rumors"? She went to touch him. I grabbed her hand. "Lay a hand on him musty dried ass pussy ho. And I'll cut your fucking eyes out and make you eat those motherfuckers". I growled my eyes glowing red. "Oh so your balls dropped"? Mienu laughed. "I'm going to drop your ass. Your a mean selfish bitch! And you a big ass thot. Like that shit ain't cool. I know girl's can do whatever they want. But bitch stop acting like yo pussy good. Dry ass". I said. Bakugo laughed. She got up.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to bitch!? You must forgot you a ugly piece of trash"! She yelled. "If I'm so ugly why yo dude was in my DM's in middle school"? I asked. She huffed. "To bad I don't like seconds or losers". I said. She got in my face. "I bet you won't swing and get yo ass whoop. I'm really not the one test me". I growled. "You think just because your dude here I won't beat your ass. He won't save you". Mienu was obviously feeling some type of way. "Why the hell would I need anyone to save me from you? I ain't ever scared. Put your fist were yo mouth at bitch. Before I put mines there for you". I said pushing her back ands she fell down. Bakugo grabbed me. "Alright let's go". He said. "That bitch don't know me". I said. "I know baby. Come on before you get arrest". Bakugo pulled me off.