15

I was dancing in my room. The music was playing loud. "I don't fuck with you. You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you. You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you. I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do. Than to be fuckin' with you. Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck. I don't, I don't, I don't give a fuck. Bitch, I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do. Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do-". I was cut off from Fortnite dancing by the Bakusquad and the Dekusquad. Bakugo was the one who turned off my music.

"Hey.."? I asked. "I see you're having fun". Izuku smiled. "Do you guys not knock"? I asked. I was wearing a white crop top, a red leather jacket, a black chocker, with black tights, and red shoes. "You dress so edgy it's adorable". Ashido said. "I heard you like bad girl's". I said. "No". Bakugo said. "Good. That felt weird". I smiled. "We came to get you. It's time to eat". Kirishima said. "Such music will no be tolerated. But thank you for keeping it a minimum". Iida said. "Sorry about that. I don't just expect people to barge into my room". I said. "Really? I'm here a lot". Bakugo said. "Yeah because you don't fucking knock! What if I was getting dressed"! I said. "Hopefully you'd have sense to lock the door". Bakugo said. "Then you'll get mad that I locked the door"! I said. "Whatever". Bakugo said. He looked me up and down. He then gave a weird smiled. "Izuku...". I mumbled. "Kacchan why are you looking at (Y/n) sister like you're about to attack her"? Izuku asked pulling me to him.

"I just might". Bakugo said. "You two still haven't kissed"? Ashido asked. "No! We're not doing that". I said. "Says who"? Bakugo asked. "I assumed". I said. "Don't. I'll do it when you least expect it". Bakugo said. "Since you told her... Wouldn't she expect it"? Todoroki asked. "Shut up half n half"! Bakugo yelled. "Bro... Leave Todo alone. He's is babey". I said. "Thank you. You are kawaii". Todoroki said. I blushed. "Who the fuck did this to icyhot"!? Bakugo yelled. "Me. Todoroki and I spend time together looking at memes". I said. "I can't hurt you, Deku"! Bakugo yelled. "Midoriya quick T pose"! Todoroki said. We laughed. I felt a slap on my ass. It hurt. "Ow Kacchan"! I said. "The tights are throwing me off". Bakugo said picking me up and sling me over his shoulder. "I'm hungry". Bakugo said.

"The kitchen is the other way Kacchan"! I said. "I was thinking about something else, but we should probably eat dinner". Bakugo said turning around. He still had me over his shoulder and he was just rubbing my ass. "Kacchan put me down and stop! This is embarrassing"! I said. I had a nice view of his ass too so... I poked it. "If you turn me on I swear you won't walk in the morning. So stop whatever you're trying to do". Bakugo said. I pouted. The next day Bakugo was talking to the girls. Which was out of character for him. I shrugged it off.

I wasn't really going to assume anything. I sighed. I got on my phone and went to Instagram. I looked at some anime. Then at some regular post. I looked up and he was still talking to the girls he had a small smile on his face. Well that's weird. I was in my human form so I put my earbuds in. But before I could play anything. Izuku jumped on me scaring the ever living shit out me. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)"! Izuku said holding his phone to my face. I squinted to look at the screen.

"All Might hoodie, glow in the dark, press a button and it says I am here in his voice... And I care about this why"? I wasn't a die hard fan like Izuku. Or even like Bakugo. But I knew my facts and I loved All Might. I just thought it'll be weird to have him constantly staring me down in my room. Like Izuku. I rather have my favorite anime character's doing that. "I was thinking we go half and we can both use it". Izuku said. Fun fact this is how I lose my yen. At least he does let me use all his clothes. I was a medium and he was a large. "Uh... I have 3,277 yen (30 US dollars) on me right now. If you need more we'll have to go to my room". I said. "That' enough I have the other half"! Izuku smiled. He grabbed my hand.

"Come on let's go"! Izuku grabbed my hand. He yanked me up and dragged me. Without my quirk Izuku was way stronger than me. Things really changed since middle school. "Oi! Deku why the hell are you dragging (Y/n)"! Bakugo yelled. "We're going to the store to buy the new All Might hoodie"! Izuku said. "Babe you care about that"? Bakugo asked. "Apparently". I shrugged. "Of course she cares it's All Might"! Izuku said. "Since when, when we were kids did (Y/n) look like she gave a flying fuck about All Might merchandise? Until you said something"? Bakugo asked. He was trying to make Izuku feel bad. My eyes widen. Not on my watch. "Come on Izuku! They'll be gone by how slow we're going! Plus I need to stop in my room and get my wallet"! I said. "Oh sorry! Yeah"! Izuku smiled. I flipped Bakugo off as Izuku and I walked away.