54

I was in a bar sitting down. I saw my target. I examined her. Guy's were already around her. They were hardcore flirting. So she'll want a gentleman since she doesn't seem interested in them. I got up causing some girl's to surround me. "Hi". I smiled at them. "We've never seen you around here before! Are you new"? One asked. "You're gorgeous. Do you have a girlfriend"? Another asked. "No". I said. And like that half of the girl's in club surrounded me. "Hey handsome". I looked and saw the girl. Mikasa. "Hello there". I said gently shaking her hand. "Wow... I've seen a lot of pretty faces. But you truly are gorgeous darling". I said. She blushed a little. "Mikasa... Cutie". She winked. "Midoriya". I smirked. "Alright Midoriya. Mind buying a girl a drink"? She asked.

"Order what you like. I'll get you anything you want". I said. By the end of the night I was walking her to the train station. "This was fun. Let's do it again". I said. "Bold aren't you"? She asked. "Sometimes you have to take chances on people. Don't you think"? I asked. "Yeah... I do think. Well- here's my number. Call me". Her face came close to mine. "Hey Mikasa"!? A voice said. A familiar voice said. I looked back. Oh Jesus Toraburu. He looked at me. His eyes widen. "Uh...". Toraburu looked after me. "Oh do you know him"? Mikasa asked. "Yeah... A good friend. I'm afraid that we couldn't get that stuff". Toraburu said. "Ugh... Go home". Mikasa said leaving. I growled at Toraburu. "Fucking come with me jeez". I said.

I took him to Katsuki and I apartment. Katsuki was waiting on me. He looked at Toraburu. "Hmm... Why is there a male I don't know in my place"? Katsuki asked. "You do know Toraburu. My information guy that went of the grid". I said. Katsuki lit a fuse. "Why the fuck is there a criminal in my house Midoriya"! Katsuki yelled at me. I frowned. "What a lovely home it is. You must be Bakugo. Heard a lot about you". Toraburu said. "Shut up! What type of person are you!? All the times I helped your ass escape and you fucking leave without a word"!? I yelled. "I'm sorry... I really am. But something big was happening". Toraburu said. "You helped him escape"? Katsuki said. "It's not like... That. It's not like he's murdered people or robbed people. He did what he needed to do. And part of it was my fault". I mumbled. "So you let this assholes guilt trip you"!? Katsuki asked. I ignored Katsuki's anger. "You're not going to stay mad at me. You've never have. You care about me right"? Toraburu asked. I sighed. "What the hell is going on? What do you know"? I asked.

"That girl is running a large drug empire. She's teleporting the goods. I'm talking bout next level drugs. I'm talking shit I haven't even tried. Shit that you ain't ever heard of. I heard it's suppose to be like your in heaven or something like that. She gave me some that shit is 1093920 (10,000 US dollars) for a fucking small ass bag. We should smoke it together BTW". Toraburu said. "All that shit. She's the brain"? I asked. "Yep. Take her down and the whole thing collapse". Toraburu said. I sighed. "Where are you staying Tora"? I asked. "Here and there". Tora said. "In jail in the next 10 minutes". Katsuki said. "Kacchan we're not sending him to jail". I said. "Yeah we are. This guy buys and sells drug's. Not to mention I don't like him personally". Katsuki said. "I should be leaving anyway. See you". Toraburu said. "Do you need a ride"? I asked. "Nah I'm good walking. Hey smoke a blunt with me someday". Toraburu said. "Bye Tora". I waved at him. "(Y/n) I'm serious! He's going to have to go to jail"! Katsuki said. I held Katsuki down. "Tora run"! I yelled. Toraburu laughed running out the door. Katsuki growled pushing me off of him. "What the hell is your problem! You could get in trouble for this"! Katsuki yelled.

"Don't worry about it Kacchan. I got it under control. I take responsibility for everything he does. I won't let them cage him". I mumbled. "I don't remember him from when we were kid's. I met all of your fake street thug friend's. He's different I can tell. What do you owe that guy"? Katsuki asked. I smiled. "He's family". I said. Katsuki eyes widen. "What"? He asked. "That's my cousin". I said. "What? But your dad... Didn't have... Wait. Actually blood or a wolf thing"? Katsuki asked. "Blood doesn't make you a family all the time Kacchan. Loyalty makes a family. Toraburu is a wolf... He's a wolf that turns into a person. The more drug's he takes the longer he can be human. That's why I can't... I can't let him go to jail. He' special to me". I said. Katsuki looked at me. "Wait... So he's an actual dog who can turn into a person". Katsuki said. "Kacchan I know this is a lot to ask. But please don't turn Toraburu in. They'll kill him". I said. "You're going to be responsible for if anything happens". Katsuki said. "I know". I said. "I'm really disappointed in you". Katsuki said. That hurt. Bad. "Go to bed. Your own room". Katsuki left into his room.