30

"It's ok we're going to win because we have this". Bakugo said pointing to his chest. "Heart"? I asked. "What? No! Me... I'm going to win this for us baby". Bakugo said. I sighed. "Kacchan there's an odd number of students in the class. Which means that we're probably not going to be put together". I said. Bakugo rolled his eyes. We had to fight the teachers. I was curious about which teacher I was going to fight. Bakugo and Izuku was paired with each other last time from what Izuku told me. To fight All Might. That must have been challenging. "(Y/n)... I don't want you to fight alone". Aizawa sensei said. I smiled. "It's ok I work best alone anyway". I smiled. "I know... That's why I don't want you to work alone. You're strong and smart. But you don't have cooperation skills. You take challenges on your own. And never tell anyone the plans you think of". Aizawa sensei said. "So... What you're saying is I have bad social skills? No matter how true that is. Think about it. Why actually have someone hold you back or you having to watch over them. I don't need to work with others. Not that I'm trying to be mean or anything... I think everyone's great. But I just rely on myself more than anyone else at these type of situations". I said.

"It's your choice to pick". Aizawa said pointing at the paired classmates. Everyone had the same pairs as last time. According to what Izuku tells me. I looked at them. "I can't... I don't understand". I mumbled. "If I pick a group how is that going to change me working alone? I mean I'll do whatever feels right to me... But if I do and it doesn't work. I'll put everyone else in danger. I don't want to do that". I muttered. "(Y/n) it's easy I boss you around all the time". Bakugo said. "Kacchan... Why are you and Izuku paired? You don't get along. You always fight your arrogance and pride of big. And I don't understand why that is happening". I said. Bakugo looked at me. "What the fuck do you mean by that"!? Bakugo yelled. "Sis just pair with Kacchan and I! With you on our team! We'll be strong! And Kacchan won't yell at me! I know your lone wolf phase, so I'll be behind you no matter what". Izuku smiled.

"It's not a phase mom"! I said. "Alright she's with us". Bakugo smirked. After a while we were facing All Might. "Hmm this almost seems like a disadvantage". All Might said. I looked for week points and objects. We're outside. This is great. I jumped up onto a roof. "(Y/n) what are you doing"? Izuku asked. "Uh... Perching"? I mumbled. "Bitch you're a dog not a bird". Bakugo said. I flipped him off. "Young (Y/n)"! All Might said. "Sorry"! I said. They began to fight. All I did was watch him beat the hell out of Izuku and Bakugo. I saw my opening. I dropped down behind him. He quickly turned but I used my speed to be right beside him again. But for some reason. He saw it coming and flung me into a building. I walked it off.

"Alright then". I mumbled. I ran at him again. Defense. Everytime he punched I'd dodge. I backed flipped over him. But he grabbed my leg and flung me to the ground. My eye twitched in anger. "Use your fucking quirk"! Bakugo slapped the back of my head. I howled. "What was that"? Izuku asked. "Nothing. I'm going at him again". I said running at All Might. Izuku and Bakugo ran at the same time as me. He grabbed Izuku used him to hit Bakugo then tried to do it to me but I backed bended, flipped, and rolled under All Might. I finally had a opening. I activated my quirk and punched him full force knocking him back a couple feet. Izuku and Bakugo looked at me. I wiped the sweat from my face.

"Fuck". I mumbled noticing it was blood. I looked behind me. Where the hell are they!? I healed. I ran at All Might again. I went to punch him and he caught my fist in his hands. "Young (Y/n). You're not the only one fighting". All Might said. I stared at him and then flipped kicking him in the chest since he held my fist. I looked back again. "(Y/n) we should work together". Izuku said. "You two are doing great"! I smiled. "We don't care. You can't just keep blindly going to fight". Bakugo said. "I'm using my plan up here". I said tapping my head. "Well we would like to know the plan". Izuku said. "I don't know how to explain it...". I mumbled jumping when I heard All Might move. I was back on top of the roof. I looked and then smiled. Bakugo and Izuku was doing damage on All Might. I jumped back down. A loud noise was heard. Everyone stopped.

"What the hell was that"? Bakugo asked. 15 dog's came on scene. I smiled. Noticing that they were big and mean looking. I smiled at them. "(Y/n)...". Izuku mumbled. "Hey! Guys. I promise I'll get you all food. You're so cute". I said petting the biggest. "Just do me a favor first". I said. "What is it Wolfie"? I heard a dog say. "You see that buff tall guy? Yeah sick him. I'll tell you to stop when". I smiled. All the dog's turned there attention to All. Some foaming from the mouth other's growling and showing there sharp teeth. They all ran at him. All Might ran. Izuku and Bakugo looked at me. "So... You sent a vicious pack of dog's on someone who's retired"? Izuku asked. I looked at him and shrugged. "I mean... He's dating our mom so... I'm kinda pissed about that". I said. Izuku eyes widen.

"What"!? Izuku yelled. "What"? Bakugo mumbled. My eyes widen. I felt a pain in my chest. I saw a piece of building fall at the dog's. I quickly pushed the dogs in danger out of the way and then All Might pushed me out the way. I flew back into a lamppost. I coughed up blood. I started to breath hard and everything was kinda fuzzy.