66

"Kacchan"! I yelled in panic. He ran in. "Yeah!? What happened"? He asked. "My water broke"! I said fear written across my face. "Oh shit". Katsuki quickly grabbed the prepared bag and hauled me to the hospital. I was in so much pain. I was crying from how much pain I was in. "Yes! Deku get your ass over here! Tell auntie and my parents to"! Katsuki hung up the phone and we made it to the hospital. I was taken quickly. "On a scale to 1 to 10 how bad is your contraction"? Dr. Daichi asked. "18". I cried. "Nurse! Get her ready! prepare for the delivery"! Dr. Daichi screamed. "Kacchan it hurts". I cried. Katsuki held my hand. "I know it does they'll give you something for it". Katsuki said. "Someone give her something for it"! Katsuki yelled. They give me something to lessen the pain. Which didn't work. Dr. Daichi had my legs open.

"I don't see anything. (Y/n) I need you to push". Dr. Daichi said. I pushed and all I felt was pain. "(Y/n) we're going to need you to push harder we see something". Dr said. "No! No! I can't- I can't do it. It hurts. I'm sorry". I cried. "Baby come on. You can do it! You're my little warrior". Katsuki said. I groaned and yelled in pain. "I've taken fucking bullets that hurt less then this shit"! I cried out pushing. Katsuki looked. "Oh shit...". He mumbled. "Bakugo"! I yelled. "Sorry! It's just wow. That's amazing". Katsuki said. I squeezed his hand harder. "I got a head"! Dr said. "Keep pushing (Y/n)". I pushed with all my might.

"Neck, shoulder, chest, stomach. Oh it's Katsu, knees, legs, and feet". Katsuki said. I let in hard breaths. Katsuki gave me some water. "You're doing great baby". Katsuki said. I whined. My eyes widen and I screamed. "Sophie"! Katsuki said. "Oh... Uh don't push". Dr Daichi said. "Huh"? I asked. "The cord is wrapped around the baby neck". Dr said. My eyes widen. A wave of pure panic flushed threw my body. Katsuki looked at them. "You'll be able... You can deliver her right"? Katsuki asked. There were tears running down his face already. "Yes! Just stay still and I'll tell you when to push again". Dr said. 5 long minute's passed. "Alright (Y/n) I need you to push as long and as hard as you possibly can"! Dr said. "Come on (Y/n) you got this baby". Katsuki said. I screamed giving out a long hard push. I did this for 4 minutes until I heard a cry. Both of the babies crying. I threw my head back in relief.

Katsuki smiled at me. 20 minutes passed and they had the babies cleaned up and blanketed. "Kacchan their so tiny". I smiled. "Yeah they are". Katsuki said. He stood by the door. "What are you doing"? I asked. "Shitty Deku, dumbass got the hospital name wrong. So I'm waiting to scream at him". Katsuki said. I laughed. Katsuki walked over and picked up Katsu and Sophie. Mom, Matsuki, Masura, All Might, Izuku, and Todoroki came in. "I am so sorry! I panicked"! Izuku bowed. "They're so cute! Don't take after their father at all". Mitsuki said. Katsuki eye twitched. "Please don't explode the babies". I mumbled. "I'm joking Katsuki. I'm proud of you". Mitsuki said. Katsuki looked calm. "Mom and Mitsuki took them from Katsuki.

"They are adorable". Todoroki said. "Thank you". I smiled. Katsuki put a ice pack to my head. "You ok"? Katsuki asked. I smiled weakly at him. "You can sleep". Katsuki said. "I don't want to leave that babies". I pouted. Izuku was now holding both Katsu and Sophie. Katsuki glared at him. "Don't give him that look". I said. "Force of habit". Katsuki said. "Izuku you're going to be the best uncle ever"! I smiled. "You're going to be amazing mom"! Izuku smiled. "But since Bakugo acts like the wife of you two. Wouldn't he be the-". Katsuki cut Todoroki off. "Don't think I wont kick your ass! We're already in a hospital"! Katsuki growled. "Son I'll teach you everything about being a father". Masura said. "I don't know much about being a father! But I'm here for you young Bakugo". All Might said.

2 day's went by. The babies were crying. "Oh look the little demon's are awake". Katsuki picked them up. "Kacchan don't call them that"! I said. They cried harder. "Shut up already". Katsuki said. "You just tell babies to shut up"? I asked laughing. "Why didn't you tell me they'll cry so much"? Katsuki groaned. I laughed harder. I gave them their bottles. "Little brats finally has been silenced". Katsuki said. "Kacchan just call them by there names". I said. "Fine". Katsuki said.