47

I was sitting on my bed finishing some paperwork. Bakugo walked in and leaned on the door frame. "Dinner's ready". Bakugo said. "I'm busy". I said not looking at him. I heard him walk in and sit on my bed. "You should eat". Bakugo said. "I will, you can just go ahead and eat". I said. Bakugo touched my chin. "Why haven't you been sleeping with me"? Bakugo asked. "Busy". I said. He snatched the papers out my hand. "Fucking look at me". Bakugo growled. I looked up and smiled. "You're needy". I laughed. "It's been awhile since we've been together for so long and you're working". Bakugo said. "Kacchan I'm almost done bae". I said. He scoffed. 5 minutes later I finished. I went into the kitchen to eat Bakugo was washing dishes. I quickly ate.

"Chew bitch". Bakugo said looking at me. "It's so good"! I cried. "Why are you crying shitty girl"? Bakugo asked. "Because it's really spicy". I said. Bakugo eyes widen. "Dumbass! Don't eat that! It'll fuck up your stomach! And I want to do that"! Bakugo said pulling the plate from me. "Then why the hell would you make it- Wait what do you mean by you want to do that"? I asked. "You know what the fuck I meant". Bakugo said. I laughed. "I'm on my period". I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're a asshole"! Bakugo said. "Sorry that I'm not pregnant". I said. "It's ok I'll fix that". Bakugo said. "Don't fucking play with me". I said. "I won't". Bakugo smirked. I got the food and continued to eat. Bakugo washed the dishes. "I got the trash". I said.

"Sit your ass down I got it". Bakugo said. "Kacchan I am perfectly cable of taking out the trash". I said. "Shut up". Bakugo said. He kissed me. "Ugh Kacchan you ass". I said. I went to watch some TV when Bakugo walked out with the trash. I saw Izuku fighting I smiled. "Yes! Let's go Ku! Come on"! I smiled. Bakugo walked in. The guy Izuku was fighting hit him into a building. My eyes widen. "Ku"! I yelled standing up. Bakugo sat down and watched me. The guy picked Izuku up by the throat. My eyes widen. "It seems Deku is in troubled"! The news reporter said. I bawled my fist. The villain punched Izuku in the face. Bakugo eyes widen. "We have to get there"! I yelled. Bakugo nodded. We suited up and I ran us there. I tackled the man full speed.

"Looks like Wolfie and Ground Zero just made the scene"! The reporter said. I quickly got up. I went to Izuku as Bakugo fought the villain. I touched his cheek and he healed. His eyes widen. Todoroki was basically the only person who knew I could heal other's. Bakugo looked in shock to. My eyes glowed red. The guy was 6'8 well built and his hand's turned into cinder blocks. "He's mine". I growled my claws coming out. "I'm going to cut right through him". I growled. Bakugo went to Izuku. "You damn shitty nerd". Bakugo mumbled helping Izuku up. I punched the villain in the stomach. It was like hitting rock. The guy punched me in the face. I flew back planting my feet into the ground. I smirked. "I guess there's no reason to hold back then". I smirked. I ran at him turning into my monster. His eyes widen.

"What the fuck-". I slung my hand hitting him in the mouth. Bakugo and Izuku ran and hit him with a power move. The guy fell unconscious. I turned back to normal. "Ku are you ok"? I asked hugging him. "Yeah. Uh... So. You heal now"? Izuku asked. "Actually... Uh surprise. I knew how for a while". I said. "You kept a secret from me"? Bakugo mumbled. "I'm sorry". I said. My eyes widen as I was kicked into a building. "It's not over yet"! The guy yelled. Ice captured him. "Wolfie are you alright"? Todoroki called to me. "Peachy"! I said spitting out blood. "Someone come get this fuck face"! Bakugo yelled. I laid on the ground. "Are you sure you're ok"? Izuku asked. I glared at Izuku and swiftly kicked myself up. He sweat dropped. "Izuku Midoriya". I said my eyes glowed yellow. "U-uh... Ground zero". Izuku said. "That's all you Deku". Bakugo said. "S-shoto". Izuku mumbled. Todoroki took a step back. I slapped Izuku.

"Why the fucking hell would you fight a mother fucking villain like that alone! Out of all the stupid shit you done did this really takes the cake! Don't get me wrong I've done some stupid shit! But I had you or someone to watch my back! Tell me what the fuck was on your mind when you decided to fucking stop using the last two damn brain cells you have"! I growled. Everyone was silent I had tears in my eyes. Izuku hugged me. "I'm sorry I made you worry about me Sis. The situation got our of hand. And I was wrong". Izuku said. I bawled up my fist. "I can't experience losing you Izuku... I wouldn't know what to do". I mumbled. Izuku started to cry. "You two we're in public". Bakugo said. The next day I woke up beside Bakugo. "Kacchan". I said shaking him. He hmm'd. I got on top of him. He opened his eyes. I smiled at him. "Morning baby". Bakugo said touching my face. "Good morning Kacchan". I smiled. "Why are you on top of me"? Bakugo asked. "Because I'm horny". I said. "Eh? So you woke up horny"? Bakugo mumbled. I nodded. "To bad you're on your monthly". He yawned pushing me off of him. "I scoffed. "It went off yesterday". I said. "It came on yesterday". Bakugo said. "No it came on 2 day's ago. And plus I'm on birth control". I stuck my tongue. He got on top of me. "Well in that case I'm wide awake". He said.