Chapter 1

"Elsa!"

Anna ran through the palace gates at top speed and tackled her older sister with a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" Anna said, hugging her tightly.

Elsa laughed softly and returned the hug. "I've missed you, too," she replied. "But it's only been three days."

"Yeah," said Kristoff, who approached from behind Anna. "She does that a lot."

Order was restored in Arendelle. After destroying the dam that had brought strife between the kingdom and the Enchanted forest, the curse was lifted and people were allowed to roam free between lands. Elsa had even brought her friends Honeymaren and Ryder to see the castle.

"Where's Olaf?" asked Elsa.

"Oh, he's around," replied Anna. "He said he wanted to make a grand entrance...and I wasn't supposed to spoil it! Oops!" she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Sven around either..." mused Kristoff.

There was the sound of hooves on pavement. Everyone turned to see Olaf fast approaching, riding on Sven's back. When he got close to the group, he hopped off Sven's back, did a frontflip and stuck the landing with a "Ta-da!"

Ryder and Honeymaren clapped. 

Anna, however, looked guilty, and removed her hands from her mouth long enough to blurt out, "IruinedthesurpriseI'mSorry!"

Olaf looked disappointed. "Ahh...you mean you told her that Sven and I stayed up all night with Oaken to bake a seven-layer macadamia nut and carrot cake for Elsa?"

Anna looked perplexed. "No...." She looked at Kristoff, who merely shrugged.

Olaf sighed in relief. "Oh good - then the surprise HASN'T been spoiled yet."

Anna grabbed Elsa and practically dragged her back toward the castle. "Come on, come on - we're losing precious time for game night!"