Bonus

Mid-credit stinger

In an arid nation, far beyond the scope of the maps of Arendelle, a cloaked figure with a staff sat on a large boulder, overlooking a heard of sheep.

The figure extended a hand; tiny pebbles on the dry desert floor began to tremble and shake, startling some of the livestock.

"Ute!" came a voice from the distance. 

The figure--a young girl with dark skin--turned in the direction of the voice. She stood up and lowered her cloak, revealing a full head of long, intricate braids.

---

Post-credit stinger

Elsa was casually brushing her hair in front of mirror in her chambers at Arendelle Castle.

As she performed this ritual, she noticed something out of the ordinary on her hand: a dark black vein. The vein branched and spread down her arm and to the rest of her body until it reached her face.

To her horror, Elsa realized they weren't veins at all, but images of snakes:

Elsa screamed and the mirror shattered into a million pieces.

Elsa awoke and sat up in bed, drenched in a cold sweat.

She was back in the Enchanted Forest, amongst the Northuldra people.

Olivia stirred beside her in bed. "Are you alright?"

Elsa nodded tightly, then forced a small. "Yes, I'm fine. Go back to bed."

Olivia turned around and went back to sleep. Elsa inspected her arms; they were normal.

She hugged her knees together and bit her nail, lost in thought.

--

A/N: That's all she wrote, folks! Hope you enjoyed the story! Please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment!