Chapter 23: Unzipped

Hermione let out a gasp as Draco's erect penis emerged from his pants. It was... huge. The thought of having it in her mouth scared her. How was something that big supposed to fit inside her mouth? And what if Draco wanted sex... there was no way.

She grasped it in her hand, her fingers barely able to close around the sheer girth of it. It was thick, and surprisingly tall. She began to slowly move her hand up and down the shaft. She could feel it twitch and strengthen in hardness as he responded to her touch.

When she finally lifted her gaze to meet Draco's, she saw he was smiling.

"Now there's a good girl," he said, and proceeded to stroke her hair gently. "Is it fun playing with my cock, pet?"

Hermione felt her cheeks redden, embarrassed by this sudden question. She averted her gaze and nodded.

Draco moves a finger to her chin and lifted her face back up to look at him. "Tell me you like playing with my cock."

Hermione felt embarrassed, but she tried to keep a steady voice and said in a whisper, "I like playing with your cock, Draco."

Hermione began to move her hand up and down at a faster pace. She didn't realize she was going faster the more embarrassed she became.

Draco grabbed her by her hair and pushed her face down so that his cock was right up against her cheek.

"Kiss it," he commanded.

Hermione closed her eyes and lightly kissed the tip of his cock.

"Keep going," he whispered.

Hermione kissed the tip a little more... and then she extended her tongue to kiss it as though she were making out with it.

She heard Draco moan in pleasure. She felt giddy at the sound. She wanted to keep making him feel good. In that moment she didn't care about anything except how good she wanted to make Draco feel.

Hermione opened her mouth a bit, and let the head of his penis into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, lapping at it, sucking on it. Draco tightened his grasp on her hair. She opened her eyes to look up at him.

"Yes pet," he whispered. "Look at me while you suck my cock."

Hermione did as she was told, and made sure to keep constant eye contact as she began to bob her head up and down. She kept moving her head down a little bit further with each motion. She ran her tongue across the shaft of his penis while it was still in her mouth, and she felt his cock twitch in response. This encouraged her to keep going, and she began to move her head up and down faster, wanting to give Draco even more pleasure and show him that she wanted to be his good girl.

Without warning, Draco shoved her head down hard and she felt his cock slide down her throat. She gagged and felt her eyes watering up, but he kept his hand on her head, keeping her there. With his hand grabbing a fist full of hair, he began to move her head up and down, using her mouth as he wanted. Hermione's jaw ached as she kept her mouth open wide, extremely cautious so her teeth wouldn't come in contact with his pulsing cock. She didn't want to find out what the punishment for teeth would be.

She lost eye contact as he shoved his cock deep in her throat. He was moving his hips so that he was thrusting inside her mouth, and it took everything she had to control her gagging from having something so huge in her throat like this.

Draco pulled her off of his cock, and held her head up to look at him.

"Now I want you to make me cum. All by yourself. Do you think you can do that?"

Hermione nodded, "yes."

"Tell me you want to make me cum."

"I want to make you cum."

"How are you going to make me cum?"

"With my mouth."

"And are you going to be a good girl and drink every last drop?"

"Yes."

"Good girl."

Hermione didn't hesitate to plunge herself down, wrapping her lips tightly around Draco's erect cock. It throbbed and jerked at the contact with her tongue.

Draco touched her head softly and whispered, "look at me."

Hermione kept her gaze steady on him as she began to go up and down again. She was hungry for him, and found herself moving her hands along his thighs, up to his stomach, feeling his body.

She felt his cock twitching more and more, getting harder than she thought possible.  It stiffened and then... an explosion erupted from the tip, filling her mouth up with his salty load of cum. Draco moaned softly, his whole body shaking before relaxing as he released himself into her mouth.

Hermione was very careful to not let a drop escape her mouth as she moved her mouth up slowly, letting her tongue trace up the shaft and to the tip, where she licked everything clean. She swallowed.

"Wow," Draco said, pulling Hermione into him. She rested her head on his chest as he stroked her hair.

"Are you sure that's the first time you've done that?"

Hermione was about to protest, when she saw he was smiling down at her.

"You've been a very good girl," he said, holding her close to his chest.

Hermione smiled to herself and relaxed into Draco's arms. All of her fears and worries had dissipated, and she allowed herself to feel safe and comforted in his arms as their bodies rested together.