Four

Jungkook had returned to his seat as the bidding was about to start. Taehyung sat down next to him with a glass of wine in hand and an unlit cigar that he was playing around with between his fingers.

"I am going to bid on Jimin."

"Who is Jimin?" Jungkook looked at his friend beside him, confused. How did he even know the name of anyone one of those omegas or betas?

Taehyung turned and looked at his best friend, who had his face scrunched up as he looked around the room judgingly. "Did you not read the tags below the glass as we walked around the room?"

"If I wanted to read, I would have gone to a library, not an auction," Jungkook said, rolling up his sleeves and looking at his watch. He could have spent his night doing something more valuable and entertaining, but yet here he was with Taehyung. He didn't understand what Taehyung liked about this place, there was really not much good here. The omega's were the same as the one he had met on the outside. Except for one in particular, even though he was amazingly breathtaking, but that was not what caught Jungkook's attention, it was his scent.

Jungkook had been with a whole lot of beautiful betas and omegas, so beauty meant nothing to him. The only thing that mattered to him was an omega who knows how to fulfill their duties. Someone like his mother, she was usually quiet and reliant on his dad. His dad was a true Alpha. She catered to his dad's every need, as well as took care of him. They were true mates, but they had met long ago where commitment meant something.

"I sometimes question how I remain to be friends with you. You are weird, and all screwed up." Taehyung shakes his head and throws back the last of his wine down his throat.

"Right. Says the person who drinks wine like its vodka and pays for sex." Jungkook says, raising his eyebrow at Taehyung.

"Do-"

Taehyung's voice was cut off by the lower speaker as the owner of the auction event began to speak.

"I hope you all had a chance to look around and found something you like. Right now, I ask that everyone is seated as we begin the bidding. The bidding process is very simple and straightforward; the higher you the bid, the better your chances are of taking home the one you want. If you only want an omega or a beta for a night's play, we can make it happen. Please be aware the price is different depending on the omega/beta and their past experience.

Now, if there are no questions, lets us begin the bidding process. Happy Bidding, and remember if you don't find your pick this time around, please don't be shy to join us next month. Same place, same time."

*******

Jungkook watched annoyed as Taehyung cheered happily when he got the omega he desperately paid five million dollars for. He would be damn if he paid so much on an omega. Taehyung had definitely lost his damn mind along with the other Alphas and a few betas he had picked up on. How could they spend so much money on a human being? He couldn't help but laugh at their stupidity. There was no return on such an investment if you could even call them an investment.

He leaned back comfortably and watched as the omega he had eyed earlier was called onto the stage, a lot of Alpha's began whistling, and low growls could be heard as they drooled over the omega.

As the bidding started, Jungkook watched as the omega's eyes met his own, and he growled internally and glared at the omega, causing him to lower his head. This made Jungkook smirk and smiled for a second time that night. He likes how submissive the omega was without him even being near him, it made him wonder what more he could get him to submit to. However, unfortunately, he would never find out as he refuses to bid on any of them.

"I want him. If I get him tonight, I am fucking him before we even leave this place. Those lips of his probably know how to clean very well." Jungkook overhears an Alpha talk about what he wants to do with the omega along with his friends agreeing with him, and it made Jungkook angry.

He clenched his fist together and turned to glare at the man. Taehyung took notice of what was happening and smiled to himself. "He sure looks like he would be good with those lips. I would bid on him, but I already got Jimin and spent way more than I had intended."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, "Why don't you just shut up!"

"What did I say wrong? His lips are sexy and perfect for so many things. I can only imagine the things he could do with those." Taehyung bites into his lip and leans back into his seat as he watches Jungkook's face who he could tell felt something for the omega, but was using his pride to deny it.

Jungkook watched as the men around him began bidding at a high price for the omega, who was shifting uncomfortably on stage and looking down at this hand. The Alpha behind him that was drooling over the omega had bid seven million dollars and smiling from ear to ear as no one else was saying anything.

Until someone from the far left of the room shouted out a bid for ten million dollars, causing the Alpha behind Jungkook to raise his bid to eleven million. "I'm definitely fucking him tonight, even if it means I go broke." The man behind Jungkook let out.

"We have eleven million dollars, do we have another bidder? Going once, going twice, s-"

"Twenty million dollars," Jungkook said, standing up and glaring at the Alpha behind him. Everyone around him gasps out loud, and the Alpha behind him took a seat upon realizing that it was Jeon Jungkook.

"SOLD!" The owner said clapping his hands and smiling in surprised as he never expected that the one and only Jeon Jungkook would be at one of his events and actually paid the highest amount for one of his omegas.

Taehyung mouth was hanging wide open as he took in everything that had just happened.

"Did you just-"

"Fuck you!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung before walking out of the room. Even he didn't know why he did that.

*****

"I knew you would make me some great profit. If only I could find more like you. You wouldn't happen to have any siblings now, would you?" The owner said, tracing his hand down Seokjin's neck down to his shoulder and squeezing it.

"I don't believe I spent twenty million dollars on him for you to be touching him."

"Mr. Jeon-"

"Save it. Get him ready and have him outside in ten minutes." Jungkook stated not once looking at Jin.

Jin's heart was beating fast as he watched Jungkook leave the room. Something about his voice made Jin weak.

****

A/N: Finally an update.

What do y'all think about Jungkook?