Thirty-Four

Flashback a few moments before Jungkook stopped Jin.

"Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby, Hoseok, or the baby..." Jungkook continued tugging at his hair as he paced back and forth in his room; he was confused. Jin's side of things had caught him off guard. What he had believed to be true was a lie, a lie he did not want to believe.

He now wanted to kill Taehyung and then Yoongi. Had it not been for Taehyung dragging him to that place, he would not have lost so much money or come across Seokjin. And if Yoongi didn't betray his brother, none of this would've happened. Now, he had to make a decision which meant more to him, and it wasn't fair to him. Hoseok was blood; they grew up together; he would be betraying him living life with Seokjin.

But, at the same time, Seokjin is his omega, they are mated for life, and Seokjin is pregnant, with his child, his future. He had already betrayed his brother the moment he mated Seokjin. Even with that in mind, he was still struggling, it wasn't like Seokjin was an easy omega, he made things difficult, but then there was the baby. Jungkook suddenly feared what happened to Hoseok could happen to Seokjin, and if that did happen, he would be very much like the man he hated the most.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jin running down the stairs. Jungkook walked to his room door, opening it, he looked down the stairs to see Jin with a bag and his phone in hand, skipping happily to the front down, and that pissed him off.

*****

Back to the present moment.

Jungkook pulled away from Jin and looked him up and down, "we need to talk."

Jin rolled his eyes, "I don't know if that is a good idea. Two hours ago, you told me the same thing; then, you kicked me out. This time who knows what you might do." Jin played with the strap of his back and looked everywhere else but at Jungkook.

"Why do you always have a comeback to everything I say? Couldn't you say, yes, Jungkook, let's talk? Did you have to reiterate what happened earlier?" Jungkook stared at the omega in disbelief. How could someone pregnant have so much energy?

"I wasn't reiterating anything, just thought I'd remind you that you don't handle, 'talking' well. And I don't want this time you take me and physically throw me out of the house or remind me how much money you paid for me, not taking into the consideration how much my value has depreciated since being here with you."

Jungkook rubbed his hand over his face and let out a deep breath. Yoongi should consider himself lucky and even the Alpha that was bidding against him, they both should be thankful because he doubts either one of them would've been able to to handle the omega in front of him.

"Get in the living room, I will go get water, and then we will talk."

"Can I have my phone?"

Jungkook glared at Jin; Jin lowered his head, "fine, living room I will be."

Jungkook shakes his head and walked to the kitchen, grabbing two bottles of water and a bag of cookies as he was hungry. When he arrived in the living room, Jin was sitting with his legs folded on the couch.

"Here you go?" he handed Jin one of the bottles of the water. Jin looked at him, weirdly, "what did you put in it?"

"excuse me?" Jungkook questioned offended.

"Why are you giving me that? What did you do to it?"

"There is nothing in the water Jin." Jungkook dropped the bottle of water next to Jin and took a seat across from Jin.