Forty-Nine

A/N: I didn't plan on writing this today, so...

Flipping Jin over onto his back, Jungkook got onto him and looked him into his eyes, making Jin smile. He was thrilled with how he had gotten Jungkook to confess some truth to him.

He held some power over the Alpha, and he loved every bit of it. It was true, Jungkook's Alpha chose him, it wasn't the other way around, and he wanted Jungkook always to keep that in mind, especially after he heard what Jimin was enduring.

"Seokjin?" Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jin's neck, his tongue running over his mating mark, and his teeth slightly grazing it, making Jin's body filled with excitement.

"Hmm"

"I love you."

Jin smiled at Jungkook words, "I lov-" Jin gasped and cried out as Jungkook bites into his neck.

His hand lowered to Jin's member, and slowly he started stroking it. The rise of Jin's heartbeat, his whimpered sounds, and having him pressed into the bed gave Jungkook exactly the satisfaction he wanted.

Having his omega in a submissive state.

Jin moves his right leg from beneath Jungkook, to open his legs wider as his fingernails tugged at the sheets.

The way Jungkook's finger rubbed the tip of his member and his palm stroked him with his teeth buried into his mark made him feel extremely sensitive.

He could feel himself being weakened to submission, and all he wanted was for Jungkook to do was take full control of him. With Jungkook's teasing behavior, he almost wanted to beg for more; he wanted him to touch him in other places, mark him in other places if he needed to.

Pulling away his mouth from Jin's neck, Jungkook looked up at his omega and smiled. His eyes were closed, and his mouth slightly opened.

Stroking him with more pressure, Jungkook watched as Jin's mouth opened more, and he licked his lips, his eyes opening and looking at Jungkook.

Leaning down, Jungkook kisses his nose and then made his way to his lips, running his tongue along them before kissing him. Jin couldn't help himself, so he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled his Alpha's body closer to his wanting to deepen their kiss.

Jungkook stroking his member was making him extremely needed, and it was only teasing him from what he wanted, every time he felt he was close to a release Jungkook stopped stroking him and squeeze the tip of his member making him groan in their kiss.

Smirking to himself feeling how defeated Jin was beneath him, Jungkook pulled away from Jin's lips, and kisses his way down to the nape of his neck, then biting once again into his mating mark, loving the whimpering sound from his omega.

Removing his hand from Jin's member, he lowered his fingers to Jin's hole, rubbing around it. He then removed his mouth from Jin's neck and continued rubbing against Jin's hole.

Jin groaned in frustration, but let out a loud cry as Jungkook takes him by surprise, entering him with two fingers and biting into his neck simultaneously.

The Alpha growled as he spread Jin's hole open with his fingers, he enjoyed the feel of Jin while loving the taste of him and bringing him once again to complete submission.

Jin's eyes rolled to the back of his head, and his body relaxed onto the bed, with Jungkook's fingers thrusting in and out of him against his prostate he felt like he was going to cum, but just as before, Jungkook removes his finger feeling Jin's hole beginning to quiver.

Pulling away from Jin completely and standing up. Jungkook watches as Jin's hand reaches down to his member in desperation to touch himself. He swatted Jin's hand away and turned him horizontally onto the bed kneeling at the side of the bed.