Thirty-Seven

"Ahh," Jin moaned, gripping his fingers into Jungkook's hair as Jungkook tongue stroked and sucked at his nipple while pounding slowly into him. Jungkook had indicated that they were going to shower, but when they got to the room, he pushed Jin onto the bed, bringing them to their current situation.

Jin's nipples were tender, his hole kept craving more and more of Jungkook, he wanted another release, but Jungkook was deliberate with his thrust. He pulled out and thrust into Jin hitting against his prostate slowly, each time Jin's hole quivered, giving Jungkook any hint the omega was going to cum, Jungkook pulled out which was driving Jin insane.

"Please," Jin whimpered out, begging Jungkook to let him cum. Jungkook smirked against his nipples and ignored his plea as he continued his slow thrust. After a few more minutes, he pulls out of Jin complete earning an annoyed sigh from the omega.

He ignored Jin again and began kissing his way down Jin's stomach, dipping his tongue into Jin's bellybutton, thrust it in and out, as his hand reaches down to Jin's member, palming it and stroking him.

Jin's hands grips into the sheets, and his legs widen, and he thrashes around on the bed. His body was sensitive after the many rounds they had, but each time he thought they were done, Jungkook continued, making him hungry for more. Jungkook lips press against his stomach for a short while before he stood up, releasing his hold on Jin member, making Jin groan.

But before Jin could say anything, he is flipped around, Jungkook pulls him up by his waist, making him get on his knees, his face buried into the pillows and his scream becomes muffled by them as Jungkook plunges into him.

Using his hand, Jungkook spreads Jin's cheeks apart so he could watch as his member thrusts in and out of his omega. Jin's slick coating his member made it easy for thrust in and out. He was impressed with how Jin had kept up with him. His Alpha had done an excellent job of choosing the perfect omega for him even though his human side struggled to accept it.

Jin propped himself up on his hand and started pushing back on Jungkook's member, making the Alpha growl. Jungkook gripped Jin's waist and picked up his speed, pounding into Jin, enjoying Jin's moans and the slapping of their skin together.

Jin was close again to yet another orgasm, and he pushed back with more force against Jungkook with determination to get his release. This only causes Jungkook to hammer into him faster, hitting against his prostate. When he felt Jin shudder beneath him, he only slammed into him harder, making Jin cry out as his cum spreads onto the sheets beneath him.

As Jungkook felt himself getting close, he pulled out of Jin and turned the omega around and brought his mouth to his member. Jin didn't hesitate to take Jungkook's member into his mouth, sucking onto it. Jungkook thrust into the omega's mouth slowly as his member twitches, releasing his cum into Jin's mouth.

He expected Jin to pull away, but the omega didn't. Instead, he took his time to swallow and continued sucking Jungkook's member, until he was no longer twitching before he pulled away.

"Fuck, you are driving me crazy," Jungkook mutters, pulling Jin to his feet, kissing him with intense passion. Jin moaned against Jungkook's lips and kissed him back with the same passion, wanting nothing more than to be embraced into the Alpha's hold.

*****

After a night of almost endless sex, Jungkook laid next to Jin, watching him sleep. They had showered together, which ended in them having sex again. Not once did Jin put up resistance or complained; he kept up with Jungkook, which Jungkook couldn't wrap his mind around. No omega had ever been able to satisfy him during a rut. Usually, he was left feeling unsatisfied, but not with Jin.

It made him anxious to know what it would be like if Jin were in heat, and he was in a rut, how intense their sexual chemistry would be. Jin, without a doubt, knew exactly what he was doing, he knew what Jungkook needed even without Jungkook saying anything, and it surprised Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled to himself, shaking his head as he looked at how innocent Jin seemed while sleeping. If only he could stay like that all the time, he could see them having an okay relationship. Besides his outspokenness and his killer attitude, Jungkook found him to be an exciting mate. He cooked well, knew exactly how to keep up with him, and would unquestionably make a good parent with how passionate he was.

He let out a heavy sigh and stroke his finger along the side of Jin's face pondering how they can continue moving into a better direction without the constant fighting. Jin had a strong personality, one that triggered Jungkook as he wasn't used to it, especially not from an omega. Jin challenged him, and every time Jin spoke out, it made Jungkook wanting to do nothing more than prove to the omega that he was the Alpha.

Jungkook recognized that the only way they could have a functional relationship was if they compromised with one another, but as an Alpha, he knew he could only compromise, but so much, he wanted Jin to meet him in the middle understanding that as an Alpha, he needed to stay in charge.

Contrary to what Jin might believe, he didn't want him to be entirely submissive; he liked the fire in Jin; it sparked something in him. He found it sexy when Jin got angry and spoke sincerely about what he wanted. However, at the same time, he needed there to be limits to Jin's outburst, and he needed for the omega to show him that he didn't just see him as an Alpha who bought him but as an Alpha who he is now mated to for life.

Jin stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes, catching Jungkook off guard who was staring at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jin asked with a frown.

"Shh, go back to bed." Jungkook leaned forward, pressing his lips to Jin.