Six

Jin sat and observed Jungkook, who had been typing away on his phone. He had not acknowledged to him since he made his last comment about not being thankful, and it made Jin worried as he wasn't sure what the Alpha before him was thinking. It had been over two hours since they were sitting like that in complete silence. All that could be heard was Jungkook's fingers tapping away on his phone.

His lips were dry, and he was feeling thirsty, but he didn't think he was in a position to ask for something to drink. Maybe he could go and drink some water from the faucet in the bathroom, he thought to himself. With that idea in mind, he got up from the chair he was sitting in and turn to walk towards the hallway that led to the bathroom he was familiar with.

"Why are you standing?" Jungkook question caught Jin off guard, causing him to jump in surprise.

"I am going to the bathroom."

Jungkook placed his phone down on the table that was beside the chair he was sitting in. He leaned back into the chair, lifting his head to look up at Jin, who was standing across from him. "With whose permission?"

Jin's eyes went wide, "I-I need permission to go to the bathroom?"

"Is this your home?"

"N-no"

"So when in a stranger home do you walk into their bathroom when you please? Was that the way you were raised?"

Jin was yet again taken back by Jungkook's questions that he didn't bother answering Jungkook. Instead, he sat back down into the chair and crossed his leg. He was okay with swallowing his saliva to help with his thirst. After being kidnapped, he had learned to suffer, so this was nothing new to him. Soon he would be able to escape; once Jungkook goes to bed, he would be a free person again.

Jungkook watched Jin in amusement. It was rather entertaining for him to watch the omega act as though he as tough. He could sense that Jin had a way of being stubborn, and that was not going to be the right mix with his personality.

He got out of his chair and walked over towards Jin. Leaning down and surprising Jin, he gripped him by his jaw and pulled his face up towards him. Jin yelped out in pain, and his hand reach up to push Jungkook hands off him, but Jungkook was a lot stronger than he was. Jungkook gripping on tightly to his jaw pulled him forward and pushed him backward into the chair.

"Don't you think its too early for you to be acting like this and giving me an attitude? When I ask you a question, I expect a response from you. I paid twenty million dollars for you, the least you can do is pretend to be appreciative. I don't know if you thought I paid for you so you can run on out of here, and if that is so much in your mind, I would remove it this instant if I were you. I will have you killed before you even make it onto that front lawn.

And if you do happen to think I am talking to talk, then attempt it. You are an investment, and you will not leave this home until I have gotten all I want out of you. When I am done with you and see it fit, then maybe you can go, if and only if I decide I want you to leave. Do I make myself clear?"

Jungkook eyes were dark as he glared at Jin. Jin felt more fear with him than he had being in the place he was before. It was also the first time Jin was able to pick up Jungkook's alpha smell, which was a deep, rich scent with a touch of spice, almost like the smell of mahogany wood. His omega whimpered at the Alpha's scent, and he lowered his eyes from Jungkook's own.

"You seem so stubborn, yet so submissive." Jungkook chuckled as he releases his hold from Jin's face.

"I paid so much money for you, and I don't even know what to do with you. Care to enlightenment me on the things you are good at. What use can you be to me?"

Jin lifts his head to look at the man standing before him. He wanted badly to yell at him, but he figured that might not be such a good idea. He could tell from the look in Jungkook's eyes earlier that he was not someone who made meaningless threats.

"I am good at cooking." If he was going to have to stay with him, he would rather be his cook than anything else to him. At least until he could figure out a plan.

"I would expect that you can. You are an omega after all, but to ensure there is no disappointment with you, why don't you prepare me dinner. I should know now if I should return you and get a refund. I have no intention of having a useless omega in my home, no matter how intoxicating your smell might be."