Twenty-One

"I want you sticking by my side tonight. You will make everyone believe you fell in love with me. Yoongi will be here, and you are to stay away from him, if I see you talking to him, you are not going to like the consequences." Jungkook grips Jin's waist and pulls his body closer to his, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck and scenting him.

Jin's scent, mixed with his unborn child scent, brought a calming feeling to his nerves. He was feeling all over the place. With everything that was going on, especially with the thought of Yoongi showing up. He wished he hadn't pushed for Yoongi to be invited because, as it had gotten closer to the time, he was getting more and more anxious.

Jin could sense the change in Jungkook, and deep within, he wanted to reassure him everything was going to be okay, but he wouldn't do that, not when he was threatening him and not after what he had done to him the day before.

Right now, as he stood next to Jungkook, waiting for the night to be over with. People that he had no clue about who they were kept walking into the banquet hall the event was being hosted at and greeting him and Jungkook. He had heard so many times over and over how lucky he was to have an Alpha like Jungkook, which made him ached to vomit. Jin had learned a long time ago that perception was everything.

*****

"I don't fucking understand why I got to be here." Yoongi curse as he walks up to the door of the place where Jungkook engagement party was being kept. Jungkook couldn't stand him in the first place, yet he was being forced to go there. If things weren't already confusing for him, he could've sworn he was smelling Jin's scent nearby, but that would've been impossible, Jin wouldn't be at a place like this, he didn't know the Jeons.

"You will shut up and not embarrass us any more than you already have here tonight. You have already caused a bad name to our family and caused us to lose the support of the Jeon family. Tonight, please shut up and present yourself like a Min. If not, I will make sure you lose your rights to carry on our last name." Yoongi mother said while glaring at her son.

"Whatever, let's get this fucking over with. I get accused of their son killing himself and yall showing up like we fucking belong; stupid fucks." Yoongi said, pushing past his mother and father and stepping into the banquet hall, only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw his Seokjin wrapped up in none other than Jeon Jungkook's arms.

Before he could take another step, he is pulled back, "don't you dare cause a scene." Yoongi's father growls at him.

"You knew?!"

"Knew that you failed at being an Alpha?" Yoongi's mother chimed in and asked her son. "Of course we knew. This is what happens when you make a low-class omega believe they have rights."

"Fuck!"

*****

Once Yoongi entered the room, Jungkook had become territorial over Jin without even realizing it. Also, while his parents called him to the podium to give his speech regarding his promotion. He didn't want to move unless Seokjin was going with him.

The thought of leaving Jin by himself where Yoongi could get the chance of talking or being next to him bothered him deeply. He had thought of asking Taehyung to watch over Jin for him while he goes and gives his acceptance speech, but he decided against it, he didn't want Taehyung around Jin either, especially knowing Jin was pregnant.

"Come with me." he pulled Jin by his hand and leads him up to where his parents were standing.

When Jin got up onto the podium his eyes met with Yoongi's who was staring him down with anger, he quickly removed his eyes from Yoongi and looked around to the room, shocking himself to see his parents walking in through the doors. He didn't even know they were invited. Jungkook nor Jungkook's parents had told him anyone for him would be there.

A weak smile appeared on his face as he made eye contact with his mother, he couldn't wait to be able to talk with her and let her know the truth about what was going on. Honestly, he planned on letting everyone know tonight, he was not going to allow Jungkook to take advantage of him, so he had planned on telling everyone in the room what Jungkook had done to him and how they came to be.

Jungkook, while thanking everyone for coming, was watching Jin in the corner of his eyes, he held onto Jin's hand which was slightly trembling. He could sense Jin was up to something, but he couldn't figure it out. He also saw the look that Yoongi was giving him which disappointed him, he had expected Yoongi to act out a lot more, but if his guess were to be correct he would assume his parents had taken care of the Min's making sure they didn't create a scene, his parents hates unexpected things, similar to what he was about to do.

"So as many of you are aware, I am engaged, it's your primary reason for being invited here. I also know many of you are wondering, how did this happen? How did the one and only Jeon Jungkook get engaged? Aren't you curious?" Jungkook asked the people in the crowd, and everyone yelled out yes, except for the bitter and confused few.

"Well, it was definitely not how one would have expected it to be. The way I met my mate was very much unorthodox, I actually paid a large sum of money for him." Jungkook could hear everyone gasping as well as Seokjin stiffening beside him, but this didn't stop him from continuing.

"Before you go judging, you can thank my good friend Taehyung who is here tonight; he also did the same. He introduced me to a place where they are trafficking omega's and having a bidding war for them weekly. They take these omega's from every and anywhere, doll them up, and they put them in a glass case for sale. That is where I met my omega, who standing here next to me. You see, he was kidnapped while on a trip, and placed for bid the night I went there, it was my first time there for the record, don't want you guys thinking I spent my time at a sex-trafficking brothel, that's more Taehyung's scene than it's mine.

I found it to be a horrific place and would like to take this time to bring awareness to this matter as well. Don't hate Taehyung either, I doubt he knew what the place was for, I didn't even know much until I did my in-depth research after bidding on Seokjin. At the time, I didn't understand why I bid on Seokjin. I know you all can see how handsome he is, but I can guarantee you that I did not do it because of his looks.

When I brought Seokjin home, I didn't have intentions of him being my mate, but my anger got the best of me, and so did his scent, and before you know it, we were mated. My parents hating my unorthodox way of doing things as well as the way I have been treating Seokjin threatened me with the company matters, and here we are getting engaged.

So here I am, telling you my family, Seokjin's family, and our friends the truth regarding how we came to be. I ask that you watch over us as we learn about each other, and as I try to be the Alpha I am supposed to be to him and he the omega he is supposed to be to me. Ah, and before I forget, one thing I came to discover after getting Seokjin was that he was the fiance of Min Yoongi, but interestingly enough, he was not mated. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Thank you Yoongi for letting him go so that I could have him, I think this was your gift to me after taking my brother, right?"

The entire room was silent after Jungkook was finish talking. Neither Jin nor his parents had seen any of that coming.

Jungkook, on the other hand, knew exactly what he was doing, he knew that was the only thing Seokjin could ever use against him, and he didn't want him to have that kind of power over him. So confession of his own sins was the better option for him.