Twenty-Four

Jin's hand fell to his side as he submits obediently into Jungkook's embrace, his lips against his were rough, swift, but filled with passion. Jungkook right hand held Jin's body to his as his other hand reaches under Jin's shirt and squeezes his naked butt, running his finger down Jin's crack feeling how wet Jin had become from their kiss.

Jin's slick was running down his thighs, and he felt embarrassed by the way his body was reacting to Jungkook's touch. He was now aching for Jungkook to touch him more than he already was, his hole begging to be filled. Jungkook's scent was driving him wild, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulder, Jin deepens their kiss, making Jungkook growl against his lips. Taking his bottom lip between his teeth and nipping it, tasting and sucking on Jin's blood as two of his fingers sinks into Jin's hole.

Jin lets out a high pitch moan, causing him to pull away from their kiss and his forehead falling onto Jungkook's chest with his breathing unsteady as Jungkook pumps his fingers into him. Jungkook lifts Jin's head letting go of his waist while his fingers continue to work Jin's hole and pull his lips back to his. He held the back of Jin's head and kissed him deeply, sucking on his tongue, while thrusting into him hard with his fingers, adding a third making Jin whimper. His legs parting further to allow Jungkook's finger to go deeper, his fingernails stroking Jungkook's bare shoulders as the feeling within his stomach was becoming too intense. He wanted to throw his back and scream out, but Jungkook held his head firmly, kissing him nonstop, taking in all of Jin's moans and cries of pleasure.

Jungkook knew Jin was getting closer to his release as he felt him clench around his fingers, which made him retreat his fingers from inside of Jin and pulling away from their kiss. Jin didn't understand what was going on; his body wanted more and more Jungkook. He wished for Jungkook to claim him again, and he wanted him to touch him in places he never thought he would.

Jungkook smirked as he saw the daze Jin was in, him being a needy omega made Jungkook happy. Lifting Jin and throwing him onto the bed, Jungkook kneels at the front of his bed and spread Jin's leg, pulling his body closer to the edge, so he had him right where he wanted him. Jin's hands reached down and began rubbing his member, he was desperate for a release, he needed the feeling in his stomach to go away, but Jungkook pushed his hand away and growled at him.

Spreading Jin's legs even wider, he inserts four fingers into him without warning. Jin's hips raise from the bed, and he moans out loudly; his hand grips into the sheets on the bed, and his nails scratches through them. Jungkook was enjoying the reaction he was getting as he thrust his fingers into Jin hard and fast, pumping and turning them in whatever way he wanted. Jin's hole tightens around his finger, and he raises from the bed, his stomach sinking in as a coil is formed in his stomach, and he lets out a scream, cum shooting out of member, landing over his stomach, the bed and Jungkook's hands.

Jin drops down back onto the bed, breathing heavily and letting out small cries. Jungkook withdrew two of his fingers but kept working Jin with the other two watching him intently as his body shuddered once more and his toes curl. Jin's scent was so intoxicating to him; he needed to taste him. Jungkook removed his fingers from Jin's hole and pull him closer to him by his hips, burying his face in Jin's hole using his tongue to lick up of all Jin's slick, his tongue pushing into Jin from time to time. Jin couldn't handle the feeling as he gripped into Jungkook's hair and thrash around on the bed. When Jungkook had his fill, he got up and lift Jin's body towards his, crashing his lips onto Jin, making him taste himself as he shoves his tongue into Jin's mouth.

While kissing Jin, Jungkook used one of his hands to push his sweatpants down his legs and stepped out of them. He then lifted Jin and spun them around as he sat down on the bed with Jin on top of him. Jin's body jerk as he felt the tip of Jungkook's hard member brushing against his hole.

Jungkook position Jin right at the tip of his member and thrust up into him. Jin throws his head back, his nails sinking into Jungkook's shoulder as a loud cry is released from his mouth. Jungkook hugs Jin's body tightly against his own and allowing Jin's face to fall into the curve of his neck as he thrust up into him and rock Jin's waist against him. Jin didn't know what it was, but he didn't want Jungkook to stop, the feeling of him being inside of him was a feeling he couldn't describe. Their skin rubbing together, with their mixing scent filled him with wild thoughts as he nuzzles his face into Jungkook's neck; further, he moaned and sniffed his scent in more while rocking his hips to meet Jungkook's trust.

As the familiar tighten feeling started in his stomach, Jin tightened his hold on Jungkook's shoulder and descended his teeth into Jungkook's neck, biting and sucking at it. Jungkook's eyes widen in the realization of what Jin was doing. His human side wanted to push Jin away, but his Alpha wouldn't allow him to move. Instead, his hand tightens around Jin's waist, and he lets out a loud growl as he spread his cum into Jin, biting down into his mating mark on Jin's neck.

Both their head began swirling with an unfamiliar feeling, and Jungkook fell back onto the bed breathless with Jin on top of him. As Jin comes back to his senses, he tried getting off Jungkook, but Jungkook flips him onto his back and enters him, lifting his legs over his shoulder and thrusting into him relentlessly.

Jin cried out and gripped Jungkook's arm as he hammers into his prostate, his eyes dark and determined, with sweat trickling from his body onto Jin's own.