Fifty-Five

Jungkook was in awe the sight before him, Jin, on his knees with his ass in the air, as his slick kept dripping out of his as his needy moans and whimpers flooded through the room.

Kneeling behind him, Jungkook palmed his cheeks, spreading them apart, giving him a better view of Jin's pulsating hole, and the heavy flow of slick dripping, the slick he was yearning to taste. Pushing his face closer between Jin's cheek, he flicked his tongue at Jin's entrance, tasting and slurping his sweetness with the tip of his tongue.

Jin gasped out and gripped onto the pillow beneath him, his knees felt weak, and a louder gasp escapes his lips a he felt the wet swirl of Jungkook's tongue at his opening. As Jungkook tip of tongue pushes forward into Jin's hole, Jin's stomach tightened, and his hole began twitching more. He wanted more; his body was desperate for more of his Alpha's touch, he was hot all over, he felt wild, he wanted to be fucked and taken care of in the wildest way, something he had never felt before.

Thrusting back against Jungkook's tongue as his fingers dig into the pillow beneath, he moaned aloud, "Please Alpha, please." he whimpered out.

Jungkook continues teasing Jin's hole before pushing his tongue deep within him. The pleasureful cry leaving Jin's lips made him flick his tongue harder; he loves the sexy sounds he was hearing and needed more of him. He loved this side of Jin, begging, and needy for him.

Wanting to taste every inch of him, Jungkook removed his tongue from Jin's hole and flipped him over onto his back, taking Jin's legs in his hand, spreading them wide as he lowers back onto his knees and takes his member into his mouth.

"Fuck." Jin lets out, and his hands reach down, lacing into Jungkook's hair, massaging his scalp as he gets deep-throated by him. Jungkook's tongue flickered over the tip of Jin's member as he engulfed his entire member into the warmth of his mouth. He soon began swirling his tongue around his shaft, before creating a firm suction bringing Jin over the edge as he felt Jin's member twitching into his mouth. He brought two fingers to his hole, pushing them deep within, making the omega squirm on the bed as he explodes into his mouth.

Jungkook sucked up every bit of cum, while his finger stretches Jin's hole, pushing against his prostate and massaging it. Jin's body trembled uncontrollably, his body writhed, as his pleasure took him over completely.

Pulling his mouth from Jin's member, Jungkook watch as it fell back on Jin's stomach and smiled, removing his fingers from Jin's hole he stood up and looked down at the omega who still very much had a look of need in his eyes.

Stroking his member, he kept his eyes of Jin, the needy cries of his omega were driving him crazy. He was making his Alpha wild, even though he was trying to be gentle as he positioned himself at Jin's hole and pushed against him, parting the slick opening.

Leaning down, he buried his face into Jin's throat; he knew he couldn't be gentle anymore. And with a whisper to Jin, he pushes deep into him. Jin screamed out, gripping onto Jungkook's shoulder, although he felt a slight pain, the pleasure he was feeling was a lot better, he didn't want Jungkook stop, he wanted him to move.

But Jungkook, after plunging deep within his omega, could feel himself close to an orgasm with how good Jin felt, and how his hole gripped tightly onto his member. Keeping himself still not wanting to cum, he paused and growled into Jin's neck.

Jin tried shifting, causing Jungkook to snap at him, his Alpha in complete control, "stop." he commanded, earning a whimper from the omega beneath him.

Hearing the sound of his omega, he brought his lips to his, kissing him. Jin parted his lips, wrapping his legs more securely around Jungkook's waist. His hand found it's way to the back of Jungkook's head, as their kiss deepens. The two began tongue-fucking each other's mouth as Jungkook remained still inside of Jin, enjoying their fiery kiss.

Pulling away from their kiss, Jungkook moved off Jin, making him unwrap his legs as he moves them to his chest, to provide him with a better position of fucking Jin the way he wanted to.

Withdrawing entirely from Jin's hole, he slammed back in, his strokes rhythmic and intense. Rough and stimulating, with every stroke, he went deeper, listening to the sexy sounds of his omega as he plunged in and out of him.

Their bodies glistened with sweat as the Alpha worked his member hard into his moaning and needy omega. Jin cried out, his head pushed back onto the pillow, eyes closed, and lips parted as one hand worked his nipples, and the other stroked his member.

"You are perfect," Jungkook whispered, looking down at his omega, his hand reaching down and replacing Jin's as he began rubbing his nipples, making Jin moan even louder.

Pressing against his chest with his firm hand, Jungkook started pounding even harder into him. Jin didn't have words, his mouth frequently opened, with no audible words. With each stroke he was met with a mixture of pain and pleasure, his nerves felt like it was on fire. He knew he was close to coming again, and Jungkook knew it as well, so he stopped.

Picking up Jin without pulling out of him, he turned with Jin in his arms and sat on the bed, making Jins staddle him.

Jin didn't hesitate to start rocking his hips against Jungkook, Jungkook leaned back on his hands and took in the breathtaking sight of his omega, before whispering out the words he loved telling him the most. "I love you."

A smile made its way on Jin's lips, and he leaned forward, pressing their lips together as he rode Jungkook's member. Having his Alpha buried deep within him and kissing him was fulling all his current needs.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and pushed up into him with almost inhuman speed, making Jin cry out in pleasure against his lips. He knew he was about to cum, he could feel him tightening, constricting around him. In the way Jin held him and was biting on his lip, as his breath hitched, he knew he was close.

Pulling away, he looked at Jin, "let me see you come, baby, cum for me." he whispered and brought one his hand to Jin's nipples pinching one after the other.

Jungkook watched in amazement as his omega eyes held his dominant stare, and he cries out, cumming harder than he ever had, his body jerking with every pulse of pleasure. His creamy cum filled the tight space between their bodies as his vision blurred, and he threw his head back.

The sight before him and the added pressure to his member made Jungkook know he was close. Pulling his omega closer to him, as he buries his face into his neck, he lodges his teeth into his mark as he came violently. He spilled his warm cum into his omega, knotting him as his entire body jerked hard and then shuddered as the orgasm tore through him.

Jin couldn't move, so he wrapped his arms around Jungkook, hugging him tightly, allowing his Alpha to conclude their pleasureful moment.

After a few minutes, Jungkook removed his mouth from Jin's neck, bring his eyes to the omega's own as he stayed locked inside of him. He kissed Jin's lips tenderly, wrapping his arms around him, tracing circles around his back as they remained joined together.

******

The two sat out in the night, enjoying the feeling of the warmth of the fire pit Jungkook had made.

Jin was sitting in Jungkook's lap with his head rested on his chest, while his hand traced small circles on Jungkook's hands that were wrapped around his waist.

"I think we created something magically this past couple of days," Jin commented, feeling hopeful now that he had gone through his heat.

Not only had he gotten a deeper connection with his Alpha, but he was also almost certain things had worked in their favor.

"We will find out soon, but if not, let's not rush anything okay. I know in time things will work out the way they are supposed to. While we wait until that right moment, I just want us to enjoy moments like this, strengthening our relationship and ourselves.

This trip made me realize how much I want to have more of this, how much I want to explore the world with you creating new memories and building our bond." Jungkook whispered against his omega neck, while gentle placing a kiss on there.

Jin didn't respond to him, and he felt him tensed somewhat before he gave him an agreeable nod.