Forty-Seven

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, hoping he would start laughing or something, but instead, he saw how serious Jungkook was.

"Jungkook, you are fucking with me, right?"

"Taehyung, I think you know when I am playing versus when I am not. Seokjin needs an apology." Jungkook spoke with a very stern voice looking at his friend.

Taehyung huffed out, and he closed his eyes before turning to look at Jin. "Sorry if I offended you. It seems I forgot my manners upon entering this home." Taehyung tensed his fist and walked out of the room.

"Jungkook, I will be in your study," he yells as he disappears.

"I don't want him here," Jin spoke up.

"I can hear you!" Taehyung screamed out.

"I wanted you to hear me you-"

Jungkook stepped in front of Jin and hugged him, "okay enough. He apologized. Why don't you spend some time with Jimin? I will order something for dinner since none of us are in the mood to prepare anything. I won't take too long with Taehyung."

Jin pulled away from Jungkook and glared at him, "you call that an apology?"

Jungkook sighs and stares into Jin's eyes, "please, let me deal with him, okay? Do you trust me?"

"I do." Jin whisper, and Jungkook kisses him on the forehead before leaving the room.

Jin let out a frustrating sigh, "so fucking typical of Alpha's thinking they can disrespect any omega they choose. I should've slapped him."

Jimin eyes widen, and he looked at Jin in shock, "Y-you would do that?"

"Considering he is not my Alpha, yes, I would." Jin pulled out a seat from around the dining table and sat down.

"I-I couldn't do that. I mean, I can't even talk to Tae like you just did. And J-Jungkook he picked up for you, does he normally do that? The last time I saw you guys things were very-"

"Hostile?" Jin asked, finishing Jimin's sentence.

"Well, I wouldn't say that, but you didn't seem happy and when you called me that last time too. So, how did this happen? He looks like he cares about you and listens to you."

Jin frowned at how soft-spoken Jimin was he could tell he was a very obedient omega, which was just shameful.

"Come with me, why don't you and I go have a little omega to omega chat." Jin got up and pulled Jimin with him, taking him to his favorite room, the reading room.

Once inside the room, Jin locked the door and turned on some soft music that would allow them some privacy.

"How are things with you and Taehyung?" Jin asked, sitting down and patting the seat next to him for Jimin to sit.

"W-we are good."

Jin shakes his head, "let's not lie to one another. I can tell your right now Jungkook is an asshole, a walking asshole, and a very prideful Alpha. We fight almost every day."

"B-but he seems really nice to you just now," Jimin said, looking at Jin confused.

"Well, of course, aside from being an asshole, he loves me and is learning to put away his prideful and childish tantrums. I am teaching him to understand he is no above me, but rather we are equals."

Jimin looks at Jin and shakes his head, "but we are not, they are Alpha's we are omega's, we are to respect and listen to them carrying their child and being there for them when they need us and if we do everything right then they will protect our babies and us."