Eight

"I- I have never had sex before," Jin responded to Jungkook after he had a moment to compose himself.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pour himself some more wine, "You and those people really think I am a fool to believe that you are a virgin?"

"B-"

"Anyway, it doesn't matter. Virgin's aren't my thing, so you don't have to bother with lying. I am sure an omega like yourself who likes to play innocent have slept around more time than you can probably count. Isn't that how you ended up in that place, to begin with? You are twenty-two and really think I would believe you didn't have sex? Bullshit!

I know that's the sales pitch those sellers use to lure thirsty and needy Alpha's in, but not me. When it comes to sex and omega's, I am not lacking. Which if I were you I would thankful for that. You don't have to worry about servicing my needs every night." Jungkook thought it was really pathetic how Jin was trying to portray himself as a virgin. He knew none of those omega's and betas in that place were virgins. The sellers who hosted the event only said they were to get Alpha's to bid more on them.

Jungkook hated omega's that tried to act innocent. He knew they were far from it. Even if they were innocent, at some point in time, they turn into a whore who will sleep with just about anyone.

"I understand that you might not believe me, but I have never had sex before-" Jin Jumped when Jungkook hand came slamming down onto the table.

"Stop lying! I hate a fucking liar. Look at your lips you expect me to believe you haven't had those wrapped around a few cocks?"

Jin looked down at his hands as he reminded of what the man in the place did to him.

"Exactly! Look at your face, the answer is written all over it. Like I told you, virgins aren't my thing, so no need to lie and pretend. I like omegas that are experienced and know what they are doing. I hate virgins, they are needy and expect too much care during sex. I don't have time to care for anyone during sex, I much rather fucking and getting it over with, but don't worry, soon you will learn my way."

Jin's heart was racing in his chest, he looked at the Alpha across from him, hoping to see signs that he was maybe joking, but he didn't.

What was I expecting anyway? I was sold. Jin thought to himself while he tried to swallow the lump that had form in his throat.

"S-so you want us to h-have s-sex?" Jin asked, trying to control his shaking voice.

Jungkook smirked and leaned closer to Jin, "Did you think I would have you here, after paying twenty million dollars for you and not want sex? Let me explain something to you omega, from now on I expect you to clean this house every day, prepare me breakfast in the mornings and dinner in the evenings. Sex whenever and wherever I want it, and most importantly, you will pretend to my parents that we are together. When around them it is your job to act as my omega, but that really shouldn't be hard for you to do, I paid for you after all."

Jungkook got up from the table and threw his napkin down it his plate. Jin's head was lowered as he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was in tears and was trying to hide it.

"Oh, and before you get too excited about the sex, you are going to need to wait. I need to have my doctor check you to make sure you don't have any disease that I need to worry about. Also, get him to give you some heat suppressants and put you on birth control because I am not going to help you through any heats, it's not my job or responsibility, and moreover, I don't want kids.

I will get you an appointment with him this weekend. Now, get up and clean up these plates and the kitchen." Jungkook walks over to Jin and pulls him up by his arm.

When he pulls Jin out of the chair, he notices that Jin had tears running down his face, "I don't know why you are crying. I just lost twenty million dollars and opened my home to a stranger, shouldn't I be the one crying? If I think about this you should be celebrating as you are benefiting so much from this, you get to live with me, Jeon Jungkook. Free food and a home, and plus, you get to have sex with me. Do you know how many omegas would kill to be in your position? I think instead of crying you should be celebrating, let's not be ungrateful. And in case no one told you are not very appealing when you cry."

"I didn't ask you to buy m-" Jin words were cut off as Jungkook puts his hand around his neck and shoves him towards the wall. "Your mouth is going to get you in a lot of trouble. I think it will do you some good if you keep it shut and listen! I know you didn't ask me to buy you, but I did, and you are now mine to do whatever the fuck I want to do with. Unless you have twenty million dollars to buy yourself back!" Jungkook screamed at Jin before releasing his grip on his neck.

Jin was so weak that he fell to the floor and started coughing, "I-I h-have i-it."

"Have what?"

"T-the money. I can give you back your twenty million dollars if you let me go." Jin helped himself up off the floor while rubbing his neck, which he figured might have been bruised by the way it was hurting him.

Jungkook walked up towards Jin and pinned him back against the wall, "Is this some joke to you?"

"N-no, I am serious. I have the money."

Jungkook burst out laughing, "And where exactly did a whore like you get twenty million dollars?"

It hurts Jin to be called that name, especially when he wasn't like that. "I- I am the fiance of Min Yoongi, I am sure you k-know him."

It was at that moment Jin wishes he didn't utter those words out as Jungkook looked like he wanted to kill him.