It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Josh was able to get to Worcester and see me which made me happy. Ever since the last time he was out here I was afraid his mother won't allowed him to because what I been through with Said back in high school. I thought my past was repeating itself. But Josh is not Said and his mom is not Said's mom and I'm glad about that. Maybe he is different and I shouldn't have to worry about us. H drove us to QCC and we walked around showing him the campus and for me to have a chance to know where the buildings are. Then we went a cross the street to Papa Gino's and had pizza and then we bought a couple of Ben and Jerry's ice cream for dessert. We left and gotten to Showcase Cinemas to see "A beautiful day in the neighborhood." It was amazing and Josh gotten emotional. I teared up a little at the end during the song he would end the show with. Mr. Rogers was my childhood. I used to love the show when I was a kid and I'm glad I was able to see it with the love of my life even though we are not together right now. My mom is jealous we went to see it and can't wait to get it on DVD so she can see it. A few days ago my mom looked up Mr. Rogers and like what Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers mentioned he was a chubby kid when he was little and was bullied because of it. We found out when looking him out a few days ago that he had lost all that weight when he was a man and for the rest of his life he kept his weight at 143 pounds. I will always remember this because 1 means I, there is 4 letters in the word Love, and 3 letters in the word you. I told this to Josh so he will know when I say 143 that means I am telling him that I love him. I also found out that he was colored blind. He briefly mentioned it in the movie. So he couldn't tell what color sweater he was wearing. Also when I looked him up before I found out he had died from Stomach cancer. I was telling Josh this when we were leaving the theater. He said this is why he does Reilly for Life every year. He also know a couple of people who had cancer. I remember when I was there last time I was the only one who didn't stand up because I didn't know anyone who had cancer. Now I do. I know 2 people from the Kiva and now I know Mr. Rogers had cancer. The next time I go to Reilly for life I will stand up when everyone stand up and not just when they asked stand if you are going to help fight against cancer. It's really eye opening. I plan latter to do a movie review about the movie and then I also want to do a tribute video of me singing "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" In honor of Mr. Rogers. I have been watching Mr. Rogers neighborhood this week on Amazon Prime it bring me memories of my childhood. I plan on when I have kids I will have them to watch it on my Amazon Prime because there are still things you can learned from him. I know from watching those episodes and seeing this movie I have learned more on how things work. I may be 23 but Mr. Rogers is for everyone. Anyone who has an inner child. 

Josh drop me off and walked me to the door. He also went in to say hi to my dad and that cat that Emma gave me that I named Shadow is still underneath the couch. I gave Josh a hug and he left. He also sent me his Christmas list. I don't know if I'll be able to get him anything but I'll try. If I can't get him anything that's on his list or do any of my ideas that cost money I could still make him something at the art group in Kiva. 

We are not officially together still but I do have hope that we will when this semester is over because he has concerns about school. I'm sure he'll do well and be able to stay on the Dean's List. I believe in him like how he believe in me. I told him to tell me his grades when he gets them so I can know and I can support him. 

143