Happy Anniversary to my parents

Today I had work from 9-2. My Aunt gave me a ride to work and then she picked me up. When I got home I was exhausted after working for five days this week and had to wake up early today for work so I went in my room and took a nap. My cousins came over. Jodi and Chris and their kids Gwen and Savanna. I could hear Savanna who is 5 saying that I am sleeping. She wanted me but had to wait until I woke up. I only nap for an hour or so. I came out and the kids were having ice cream. Savanna then asked if she can watch a movie with me. We went into my room and I tried finding the movie she wanted to watch on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime but I couldn't find it so we watched something on TV. Amphibilla was on Disney XD so we were watching that. Gwen who is 13 came to my room and we were all talking. It was nice. They are my favorite cousins. Then I left with my parents to a Chinese restaurant call The Happy Garden. I treated them to dinner. Dad was jealous that he couldn't drink our scorpian bowl because he is the designated driver.  We stopped at the package store and dad bought a few wine collers for himself. Then we went back home. I am not looking forward to this Thanksgiving because it's going to suck this year. And not just because of the virus.