Day 13 Bus Adventure: Providence Street and beyond

Yesterday I wanted to take three buses because I was worried that it will be the last day the buses are free. I didn't know if they will decide to extend it or not. Jeff told me we can meet up at the hub early before 9:00 and stop at the St. Johns church for breakfast and then try to go on three buses. We are usually able to do one bus a adventure and only a couple of times we were lucky to go on a second bus. We never made an attempt for three buses before. I got to the hub by 8:41 and I saw the Oxford bus right there but I didn't see him. I should have take the bus maybe and just go to Oxford but I didn't know what was going on or what to do. I message him and he told me he overslept and slept through his alarm. I was cranky because I woke up early for nothing. While I wait for him I went to the church for breakfast on my own. I gotten Bagel with Cream Cheese and fruit as well as snacks. I ate and then went back to the hub and Jeff got there. It was after 10:30. We saw bus 1 and I got excited. I been wanting to take this bus because it goes on Providence street and that is where Said lives if he still live there. My mom also texted me that Market Basket called. She gave me the number and I called them back. I have to go there for Orientation on Wednesday at 10. That was great news and I told Jeff when he got there, He told me he will help me again like last time to make sure I get to the stop I need to go to.

I pulled the string when we were on the corner of Providence Street and Dourchester street because I noticed the street signs and that the bus was going onto Dourchester street. I wanted to make sure we are on Providence street. We got off and started walking straight. The other end is where Said live. We walked and then we got off track walking around a field. Then went back to Providence Street and continued walking straight. We got on the other side of the street to the shade. I wanted to cross the street to Girls Inc. Girls Inc. are for girls throughout school to help them with their self esteem. I had went to Girls inc. sometimes with YouthNet now call YouthConnect. I would love to volunteer there. We went back to the other side and there was the Senior Center. I gotten so excited because last year I had applied to work there. I gotten an interview and took bus 1. I heard that it stops right there but somehow I missed it and never got to the interview. I see there is a bus sign right in front of it. Now I know it is a cross the street from Girls Inc. and Girls Inc. is easy for me to notice on the bus. Next time if I ever apply to the Senior Center again, I now know where to stop. That's one good thing about taking these buses throughout Worcester County so I can be better knowledgeable with the buses, I'll feel more comfortable taking different buses, and I'll know where things are.

We walked on a street away from Providence Street. There is another field right there and on the other side is the Senior Center so another marker. We walked passed it on that street and we continued walking all the way down to Kelly Square. Because a guy who I have only met twice had gave me a 20 dollar bill I had money and was hoping I could get my family crest at the Worcester market but they won't open. they are not open on Mondays and Tuesdays. They are open Wednesday. So I treated us to Pizza at Kelly Square Pizza and Frozen hot chocolate at Dunkins. We talked and I showed him a few music videos. My mom texted me and told me that they have extended the free buses throughout September. This got us excited. The Adventures continue.

Then we walked to the hub and we went on our respective buses.

When I got home we had supper and then went out to Walmart and buy the clothes I need for work.