1/24/20

Today was the same as Wednesday. I got up at 7 and took bus 7 at 9:30. I got to the hub and I saw my friend I met Wednesday. We got onto bus 14 and we talked. Then we both got off to get our IDs. He showed me where to go. He got his and I got mine. Then we went to the library and gotten our barcode so we can have access to the library. I left the library and went to the administration building. My friend went somewhere else. I went to the book store to see if I could get a semester bus pass so I don't have to worry about using my Charlie Card but there was a long line and I had to get to class  for 11. I got to class and the professor went over the assignments for the semester. Then was my second class which is in the same room. There was another woman in the class to take our IDS and the CORI and SORI checks. She gave us back our IDs when she was done with it then left. She had also mentioned a Early Childhood Education club which she will tell us about in a couple of weeks. That would be something else I would be interested in. After class I went straight to the Disability Awareness and Advocacy club. I'm so excited. I feel like this club is going to be a combination of my 2 favorite clubs. Best Buddies and MASSPIRG. After the meeting I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Then I got to the hub and went to Kiva. I did the drum circle and Kareoke. I also gotten a lot of new clothes. My friend Ginny was there and that made me happy because she's my walking buddy to the hub since it was dark out. We got to the hub and I had told her about what had happen to me yesterday when I tried asking the customer service people for help with my Charlie Card. Ginny showed me how to used the machine to get my money on the card. She's the best and I'm glad I met her. I will never asked the customer service people for help after what I had experience yesterday. It was like what happen to me at the airport last Spring break. Then we took bus 7 together and continued talking until she got off at her stop.