9. Home Away From Home

Pulling up to Lindsey's place, Lori came to a stop---honking the horn to get anybody's attention.

The two women then came off the vehicle so that they could unload Stevie's bags.

But before Stevie even made it to the trunk, two voices came screaming.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Will screamed over Leelee's tiny voice who was yelling for the same thing.

"Oh, my goodness," she dropped to her knees with open arms.

They crashed into her, wrapping their arms around her firmly.

"You home!" Leelee smiled, resting her head in the crook of her neck.

Lindsey also started to make his way over---helping Lori, but not having the chance to greet his wife quite yet.

"Hello, my loves," she kissed the sides of their heads, giving them all the attention she could while the other adults got her stuff situated.

Both children rambled on about separate things; happy to share the time they spent away, with her.

"That's very exciting, sweethearts---" she assured, having caught most of their slurred dialogue. Standing tall, she came forward to kiss her husband.

"It's so good to see you," he grinned, pecking her lips again before moving passed her with the bags.

"Excuse me, little ones!" Lori called out, dropping to a knee. "How come I'm not getting any love?" she asked with open arms as well.

Both children screamed their aunt's name, giving her the same attention as they did their mother.

Stevie chuckled lightly and then made her way into the house so she could meet her husband. Sliding into the foyer, she grinned at him and wrapped her arms around his neck to be at his level.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her firmly, he kissed her back, just as loving. But pulling away, he moved his hand to her tummy---feeling her tiny bump. "I think somebody has been growing in there," he grinned. Lowering himself to one knee, he placed a kiss to her stomach.

She kind of smiled in return and just watched him; through the years, he always amazed her with how in love he was with his children. There just wasn't one single thing he wouldn't do for them.

As soon as Lori came into the house with Leelee on her hips, Lindsey flew straight up. "We'll be catching up later," he whispered in her ear, kissing the side of her face to end his statement.

She smirked a tad and let her hand fall to her tummy, rubbing the surface with her fingertips. "Come here, loves---" she gestured to the babies as she resided to the couch where a nap would surely be taking place.

Both kids went running over, hopping onto either side of her---careful not to smush her belly. And though they were careful, Leelee maneuvered around her mom's stomach, just to lay her head on her chest while Will lodged himself between his mom and the back of the couch; his little body slipping into the cushions.

"Hey, Linds?" Stevie laughed a little.

Turning away from Lori, he smirked. "I'm jealous of those little munchkins, I'd like to cuddle, too," he joked.

"Can you push the ottoman this way, so Lee doesn't fall off?" she asked, since she was using all the arm strength she had to keep the four year old from slipping down.

He did as asked, covering Leelee and Stevie with a blanket since Will was practically laying under his mom.

"I'll leave you guys," Lori started walking out. "Bye, kids... Steves... Lindsey," she yelled his name as she exited.