52. It's My Party, I'll Cry If I Want To

As the next weeks passed, Will's birthday party would finally come around and Stevie had once again packed to go home---only taking an over night bag plus all the new little clothes she picked up for her dog.

This time, going home, she brought all of her shopping spree home with her and it was a lot of stuff that she didn't want to take with her and risk losing. Management was going to take care of her shows clothes; everything she wore on stage while she toted her day-to-day clothes, plus her causal going out clothes and all of her makeup and toiletries.

Stevie was fully dressed up for her son's birthday party; a form fitting dress that the hem hit her thigh, it was red and also a little low cut while being long sleeved and off the shoulder. She wore a fur coat over it and a pair of high red shoes in the same shade. Her hair was ratted in the most beautiful way and her makeup was done as she typically did it.

While Stevie was being dropped off by her assistant, Karen would go home and drop all of her boss' things at her house and then come back for the party.

When she got to Lindsey's place, she was early, but she knocked anyway, really wanting to see her babies.

The door opened and Lindsey grinned since he was still in his pajamas.

"Y'know, every time you've come here, you make me look bad," he smirked. "I'm just trying to get this place decorated."

Giggling, "I think you look very cute," she assured, stepping forward to wrap her arms around his neck.

He kissed her long and lovingly and his fingers grazed her spine.

Pulling away, "Where are the kids?" she hyped up immediately because she wanted to see them. "I kind of got a family surprise. But it's more for me when I'm away."

He kind of smiled, "What is it?"

"Well, it's not a surprise if I tell you," she rose a brow, making her way in to settle on the couch. "But Karen has it and she's just dropping all the stuff I bought at home."

"Nice," he plopped beside her. "The kids went with Kristen---she's taking them to breakfast for now so we can get this place in order."

"Ah, now it's a partnership?" she smirked, taking her high heels off so she could curl to his side for the time being.

"Hey, if you're here, you're helping," he kissed her cheek. "But how's everything going with the assistant?" he asked.

"Great," she nodded. "She's still learning my wild routine and all the schedules of this year. But she does a lot; answers phones, gets breakfast even though Lori did that already," she giggled. "But she's been helpful and I mean, right now she's putting some new stuff I bought away. When normally I'd be at my house doing that and missing time with you," she kissed his lips, happy to have the time she did with him.

"Well, hey... If she's making more time for us, then so be it," he smirked as he kissed her some more. "I didn't know you'd be here so early in the day so this is great."

"Well, I always get restless so I just popped up at two and was gone by three in the morning," she shrugged. "The girls and I were already packed and I packed lightly this time around."

"You? You packed lightly?" he asked, quite stunned. "I don't even believe that," he laughed.

"Hey, I know how to pack lightly---I just don't like to," she argued. "I feel insecure without my stuff," she assured.

"I understand," he went forward to lock lips with her, just kissing her made him feel better because he missed her and he had been a tad worrisome for her since she left.