4. Vegetation

"Try not to stress out---you should rest," Lori mentioned as she pulled into the courtyard.

"I plan to take a nap wherever I land first---" the petite blonde smirked. "I don't care if it's my room, the couch or the floor---I just wanna sleep since we were up pretty early."

"Well, you are sleeping for two now... again, so don't be afraid to. I'm sure Lindsey is taking care of everything and he will be more than willing to help out if I know your sappy husband enough," the red head put the car in park---letting Stevie have the chance to gather her things.

"Lindsey is not sappy," she leered, raising a brow right after as she did collect her stuff.

"He is a total nerd," she argued.

"In your eyes," she assured. Opening the car door, "Thank you for helping me today---" she put her purse over her shoulder as she slipped out.

"No problem and call me if you need anything---your brother and I are just home and hanging out."

She nodded in return. "Also, make sure not to say anything to the band for now... When we meet up with Sharon for lunch next week, I'll tell her and after that, I wanna just keep it quiet---it's not inevitable for people to know."

"Yeah," she agreed with a short nod. "Don't forget to tell your parents."

"Oh, shit," she nodded. "Thanks for reminding me, I'll see ya later," she shut the car door and headed over to the front door to let herself in. Before walking in, she waved at her sister and then proceeded to enter. "Lindsey?" she kind of projected her voice so he could hear her, provided he was even home.

Normally Lindsey kept his car parked in their garage and only parked it in the courtyard if he had to.

She took her coat off and set it in the living room closet, proceeding with her simple tasks. As she furthered into her home, she found a small note on the coffee table with his handwriting on it.

If you're back before I am,
I'll be there shortly.
Call me at the house
if you need anything.

Letting off a series a of lip trills, Stevie set the note back down and took a seat on the couch to pull her boots off. Tossing them aside, she decided to make her way up the stairs so she could run a hot bath.

Being in the cold for the short amount of time put a definitive chill on her and she wanted to warm up so she could curl up and take a much needed nap before everybody came home.

Gathering some clothing such as a warm, black velvet robe, a silk nighty and some undergarments, she headed into the bathroom and hung them on the back of the door. Turning the water on, she let it get to a scalding point before putting little cold water in. As the water filled the tub, she dropped some body oils into the water and some soap to create bubbles. Right after, she stripped her clothes and finally made her way in to soak a while.

Naturally, as she soaked within the water, she was analyzing over a million things; all having to do with the kids and in the process, she was becoming sleepy since her mind never turned off.

Even in her sleep at times, she wouldn't ever really rest because her mind went so fast since she was always thinking.

It wasn't long before the water was turning to a warm temperature, though in her eyes, it was cold and she wanted out.

Pulling herself out of the water, she shivered as she dried herself down and got herself covered with her clothing. She then got her other clothes put in the laundry hamper and she then, finally, made it to her bed---covering up with the thick comforters and throw blankets, making, nearly, each inch of her body conform to a different pillow because now that her body was relaxed, she was feeling small aches and pains. However, she eventually drifted off within the warmth of the bed.