BITE MY TONGUE

Taehyung's body worked on total adrenaline as he dashed towards the couch and practically kicked Jungkook in the stomach. The boy, who had been heavily asleep, almost flew up at the sudden surge of pain.

"Hide!", Taehyung hissed as he met Jungkook's groggy and confused face. The boy tried spluttering something but groaned in pain as he bend over to clutch his stomach. Taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed Jungkook's arm, trying to haul him from the couch.

The knocking kept going and Jungkook's attention now went to the door. "Who the hell-", he started but winced in pain when his ass made contact with the floor. He glared at the older who was still clutching his arm in both of his hands as he had pulled him off the couch and onto the ground.

"Lottie is here!", Taehyung whispered in panic, his words coming with a bit lag into Jungkook's brain before his eyes widened.

The boy immediately scrambled up, slapping Taehyung's hands off his arm as they had started to hurt him, "What!?"

"She just appeared here. I don't know. Just fucking hide!", the older whispered, pointing furiously at the door. Jungkook didn't need any more motivation as he dashed towards the bedroom to hide.

"Take your fucking stuff!", Taehyung whispered, noticing all of Jungkook's homework still laying on the table and his shoes and jacket still lingering by the door. Jungkook quickly ran back out, grabbed all of his stuff and dashed back into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Now that he left Taehyung alone to face their girlfriend, the older took in a deep breath and walked towards the door.

"Hey", he casually smiled, flinging the door open just as Lottie was about to knock again, her fist stopping in the air.

She huffed and a frown appeared on her face, "What took you so long?" Her hair was neatly styled like always and the flowery scent of her perfume immediately invaded his senses. She shuffled inside and stepped out of her shoes, placing them in the exact same spot Jungkook's shoes had been in not even a minute before.

"I was sleeping", Taehyung lied, eyes darting towards the bedroom room when he could hear something faint coming from there. He hoped Lottie hadn't noticed it. "What are you doing here?" It wasn't like her to appear at his doorstep without notifying him, and especially not this early in the morning.

"I was in the neighborhood and you weren't answering your phone so I got worried", she said as she turned around, stepping a bit closer into his personal bubble. Normally, he wouldn't have any problem with her being close, but now that he knew her secret, he really wanted her as far away from him as possible.

"Oh yeah", Taehyung hummed, thinking of an excuse as to why he hadn't returned her calls, "I was studying all night and fell asleep on the couch so I didn't see your messages".

"You shouldn't ignore your girlfriend like that, loser", she spoke, her voice fond and joking and her elbow coming over to jab him in the chest. It almost made him remember the good times where they goofed around and made out between giggles. "I was lonely yesterday".

His face hardened at that. Knowing just why she had been feeling so lonely. The reason currently hiding inside his bedroom.

She only wanted him when Jungkook wasn't available. It was the hard and bitter truth but he had to face it if he ever wanted to go through with their revenge plan.

"How come you were so lonely?", he asked, telling himself not to lash out in anger, "You've never been lonely before and we usually only meet up two days a week".

She just shrugged, falling onto the couch, the one her other boyfriend had been sleeping in not too long ago. "Just one of those days, you know? I was sick and really wanted some cuddles".