MICROWAVE TIME

The bedroom was dark when Jungkook woke up, the curtains not even letting the light from the moon shine through. The raven haired boy noticed the hand rubbing up and down his arm, the motion feeling soothing enough to lull him back to sleep.

"Baby, wasn't it hard to act so dominant?"

Jungkook's eyes were drooping but he smiled nonetheless when a kiss was pressed onto the side of his head. He turned to his side where the warm presence of his boyfriend was pulling him into his embrace.

"A little, but once you gave in, it got easier for me".

He snuggled up against the older boy's chest, the naked skin warming his own. The bed sheets pooled around their waist and it had Jungkook shivering from the cold.

"You're a little shit, you know?", Taehyung spoke up, hand still softly caressing the other boy's arm, "Letting me walk all the way to the Italian restaurant and buy food while knowing that we wouldn't be eating it".

"I'm quite hungry right now", Jungkook smiled, a cheeky one but it's not like Taehyung could see, "I could eat something".

"Oh so now you want to eat", Taehyung chuckled with a roll of his eye, "My parents probably arrived home wondering why our food was still on the table".

Jungkook rolled on top of the older, grinning down upon his boyfriend, "I could always have my dinner here".

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that and leaned up to press a kiss onto the younger's lips. Jungkook hummed in contentment when he let his body drop down onto his boyfriend and he was surrounded with his warmth.

"You sure are looking like a full course meal right now", Jungkook mumbled, his hand pressed flat against Taehyung's chest. Taehyung chuckled, one hand reaching out to slide down Jungkook's back while the other petted the boy's soft black hair. "Let's go grab our pasta and put it into the microwave before you start being into cannibalism".

"But it's so comfortable here", Jungkook whined, stretching out like a cat before curling back up onto the boy's chest. But before he could close his eyes again, something popped up inside his head.

"Hey, I've never eaten your ass before".

Taehyung spluttered at that, the sentence catching him off guard. "That came out of nowhere".

"Just a thought", Jungkook smiled before rolling off his boyfriend, "But no seriously, I'm really hungry right now so let's eat".

And that's how the boys found themselves sneaking downstairs, the hallway pitch black, as their stomachs rumbled for food. They found their pasta in the fridge, a sticky note making both of their noses scrunch in disgust.

"You were probably too busy for food so I put it in the fridge in case you got hungry", Taehyung read the note out loud before ripping it off the plastic container the food was in.

Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Well, your mom knows how to make this embarrassing".

"I'm pretty sure it was my dad actually", Taehyung frowned as he chucked the note into the trash.

Jungkook got the container out of the fridge and pushed it into the microwave before stepping back. He had no idea how this microwave worked and so he let Taehyung set the time and the power. They watched the food turn round and round, the kitchen would have been deadly silent if it wasn't for the annoying sound the microwave was making.

Jungkook leant back against the kitchen table, arms crossed and ankle slung over the other. "Your parents are really nice".

"I know", Taehyung sighed, his hand running over the marble counter, "A little too nice to my liking".

Jungkook furrowed his brows at that, eyes raking over his boyfriend's figure, "How come? I'd rather have this than my parents being weird about their son having a boyfriend".

"My mom's just a bit overprotective on every aspect of my life", the brunette explained, "She coddled me because I was the youngest. She couldn't handle her and dad being alone in the house since I was the last one to leave for college".

"But she accepts you", Jungkook spoke, "She accepts me".

The microwave dinged. Both boys looked at the device.

"And I'm grateful for that but I just hope she won't start interfering in my life again. I tried cutting her out once, I don't want to do it again", the older hummed as he walked towards a kitchen cabinet where he pulled out two white bowls, "Could you grab the pasta please?"

Jungkook nodded and opened the microwave, cussing when he touched the hot container. The older had to roll his eyes as that and threw Jungkook a kitchen towel so he could safely get their food out the microwave.

"I understand your feelings about your mom being like that", the younger spoke once they got the pasta into their bowls and were making their way back upstairs, "But it shows that she really cares about you".

"Your mom cares about you as well Jungkook, but she doesn't hassle you all the time", Taehyung scoffed as they made themselves comfortable on the bed, "You haven't seen her almost crash my phone by her constant calling just because I wasn't back in my dorm around 3 am".

"How did she knew you weren't in your dorm?", Jungkook asked, mouth now full with pasta, "And where were you?"

"She had this app on her phone which made it able for her to see my phone's location", Taehyung munched on a piece of bacon, "And I was watching National Geographic documentaries at Jimin's place".

The raven haired male burst out laughing at that. He had expected Taehyung to be out partying somewhere but this went way beyond his expectations, "Oh my god you're such a loser".

"Says a lot about you since you're dating this loser", Taehyung clicked his tongue but a fond smile was soon spread out onto his lips when his eyes met the younger's. They chuckled on together, cheeks stuffed with pasta and warm smiles on their faces.

He's so cute, Taehyung thought.

He's so precious, Jungkook mentally sighed.

THIS BOOK IS ENDING SOON I'M SORRY :(