Chapter 1 Where's a answer?

As the morning begins, the thoughts of the day start . Even before his alarm is of is already awake, thinking about what happened. Awake, more like Shuichi didn't sleep at all. Although nobody died in that mess, he doesn't feel safe, or happy.  It's like they just gave him time to feel loved, then he was back to his abusive uncle.

Speaking of so, if I don't get up in 5 minutes, he probably lecture me for hours, if I get late to school so I might like to hurry up. Also Kaede is probably waiting for me.

He ran out of the house, but quietly as not to disturb the peace of his uncle.

Kaede:Shuichi!-  said blond while she hugged him- I was starting to worry!! Also we 're gonna be late !!!- she grabbed the boy's arm and started to run.

They only stopped at their school.

Shuichi: Can I talk now?-  she nodded-  Why do you keep walking to school whit me? You're living in the school...

Hopes peak accomodation project, after the second killing game, Makoto, the now headmaster, as implemented houses for the major course, as a way to protect the Ultimates. It's only working now, and almost everyone is using their rooms. The only people who aren't is Shuichi and Kokichi.

Kaede: I like being whit you and you would get late to school if I didn't!! Why don't you just come live here?

Only if it was that easy... What should I say....
Fortunately for the taller, the bell rang .

Kaede: Forget it, let's go!- once again she took him by the arm. Accidentally hurting Shuichi, but he refused to say anything, he didn't want her to know.

Shuichi sits in the back of the class, behind Kokichi and next to Rantaro. Not paying attention to the teacher.

After all he's working on a big case whit the ultimate detective Kyoko, as to know who was the culprit for the 3rd killing game. In the hallways of the school you ear students whisper about a new Junko Enoshima, they say that the ultimate despair as come to life in a new person. All the rumors have a little bit of truth and everyone is shaken.

The question is... Where do we start investigating?

He's thoughts were interrupted by a note, it's Kokichi's so I look in confusion.

Note:

So what are you thinking so hard about? About how hard is your dick for looking at me for almost all class?

Shuichi blushed at little just then realized he was looking at the smaller. He writes back, and from there it begins the exchange of notes.

Notes:

Shuichi: I didn't realize I was looking at you. I was thinking about the new case.

Kokichi: The Junko copycat one?

Shuichi: Yes, but I don't have any clues.

Kokichi: If you need any help tell me.

The ultimate supreme leader, Kokichi Ouma the compulsive liar? I don't think I will need his help, but better keep him close in case he does knows something.

The bell then rang, and Shuichi was going to the library meet his cousin.

Shuichi: Sorry I'm late Kyoko!

Kyoko: No problem, I'm going to keep this short, we don't want uncle Richard waiting.

Kyoko is Shuichi's cousin, but after the death of  his parents he didn't stay whit Kyoko because she was just 19 . They're kinda like brother tho. She's  teaching him how to be a better detective.