Chapter 24 Hunting past

Shuichi woke up with the smaller leaving the bed. It had been a long night and still sleepy he groaned.

Shuichi: Where are you going ?

Kokichi: I'm going to take a shower.

Shuichi: Stay here a little longer...

Kokichi: Nah, there's coffee in the kitchen if you want it.- he gently kissed the taller.

Shuichi: How do you know I like coffee?

Kokichi: I guessed.- Kokichi went to take a shower, while Shuichi laid in bed. Until he had an idea.

Should I really do this? I mean last night we did it 5 times... I'm do it, fuck it.

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom where Kokichi was taking a shower.

Kokichi: Shuichi what are you doing?

Shuichi: Nothing really...- he said as he entered the shower, Kokichi blushed.

Kokichi: What are you thinking?

Shuichi: I don't know, I'm kinda horny tho...- he said as he went to kiss the purple hair boy, that stoped him.

Kokichi: Nope! My ass still hurts, if we are going anything I'm the top.

Shuichi: Ok let's do it!- the smaller was taken by surprise.

Kokichi: You weren't supposed to agree to that!- he said laughing.

Shuichi: But I did, so?...

Kokichi:I can't say I don't want to try it...- Shuichi took that as a yes and kissed him passionately, they were very close so it became obvious that they were hard.

Kokichi couldn't held himself much more so he made Shuichi face the wall. He aline himself then he thrusted in, no lube, no preparation, nothing even thru that Shuichi moaned and Kokichi murmured.

Kokichi: Shit I'm not going to last long....- he began to move.

Even though Shuichi was moaning loudly, unfortunately for him Kokichi almost there and the chatting of is name was helping it.

Kokichi: S-shuichi I-I'm c-cumming- Shuichi grabbed his hand and placed it on his erection.

Shuichi: Just wait a second...- has he said that Kokichi came, he was panting trying to come down from his high in the meanwhile Shuichi decided to finish the job. After that they take a shower and went to eat something. They were in the kitchen, Kokichi was standing while Shuichi was sitting down, both of them were eating breakfast.

Shuichi: You're not toping at least for a while.

Kokichi: I know I was horrible ok? Don't need to say it anymore.

Shuichi: I was just saying.

Kokichi: You expected what? I've never toped.- they went back to eating.

Shuichi: Aren't you going to sit?

Kokichi: Nope, like I said my ass still hurts.

They finished breakfast and got to Hopes Peak, they got there and went to classes, after them Shuichi went to the library to talk to Kyoko, this time alone, Kokichi had something to do in D.I.C.E.

Kyoko: Guess who gave us a little threat?

Shuichi: Richard?

Kyoko: No, his little partner in crime!

Shuichi: J.E.S.S?!

Kyoko: Yeah, instead of her normal notes, this one is in black, had some blood in it,the lab searching for a match and there's some notes attached.

Shuichi: What does it say?- she started to read from the photo on her phone.

Kyoko:You little bastards!!! You got him, the only one who could understand my like of despair! No crying over spill milk you would say, but no, I'm going to enter my beutyfull despair!!! So your DISCUSTING hope doesn't last a second more I'm going to warn you.... Shuichi, I never thought you'd come this far, for that reason I'm taking matters into my own hands. I've been stalking you for a while, you're next. J.E.S.S.- Kyoko showed the photos, they were from last night he and Kokichi sleeping.

Shuichi: Oh, fuck!! What are we gonna do?!

Kyoko: Neither you or Kokichi can be alone, you're going to my house, no way I'm letting you going on Kokichi's house, she knows where he lives. He can stay in Hopes Peak because he isn't the target, but we should keep an eye on anything suspicious.

Shuichi: So I'll go today?

Kyoko: Tomorrow, it's too late today, I'm going to be in Hopes Peak and will patrol the major course area during the night, just don't be alone, go to Kokichi's room or someone else's I don't care wat you do, stay away from Kirumi, Maki, Tsumugi and Himiko, ir could be any of them.

Shuichi: But I have training whit Kaito and Maki.

Kyoko: I don't care, say you can't go.- they were interrupted by someone that entered the room running.

Kokichi: You're here, thank God!- he hugged Shuichi, that was clearly confused- Oh, hi Kyoko, I'm sooooooo happy to see you!~

Kyoko: The same goes for you, what are you doing? We were discussing important matters whit Shuichi.

Kokichi: We need to talk, can we do it?

Shuichi: This is really important, we can talk later.- the smaller frowned.

Kokichi: What's more important than me?~

Kyoko: The culprit is planning to kill Shuichi.- he looked at the taller worried.

Kokichi:I'm all ears.- they showed the evidence- Well that's certainly more important than what I had to tell.

Shuichi: And it was?

Kokichi: One off the D.I.C.E members died, it's the despair drug for sure.

Kyoko: I'm sending the police there, where is it?

Kokichi: That's the problem.... It's on our base.

Shuichi: So are you finally teamming up with the police?

Kokichi: If it's what it takes.... Kyoko, you already know where it is contact them.- then the library went silence while one of the possible culprits entered.

Kirumi: Dinner is ready.- she finally noticed Kyoko- Oh Kyoko you're here, unfortunately I don't have any food for you I didn't know you were here.

Kyoko: There's no problem I have my own food anyways.

They went to the major course area, nothing could prepare them for what they saw. A woman was there, she was slightly smaller than Kokichi, had dark long hair and purple eyes, when she saw Kokichi her eyes were teary and looked kindly.

Woman: K-kokichi?- she said smiling, the boy in the other hand seamed in distress and holding his tears responded.

Kokichi: M-mom?

To be continued...

Yeah cliff hangers, I like them more then you, for sure.

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter, if so, comment your thoughts and be sure to vote!
Much love.

-Missevilxd