Chapter 26 A room full of despair

The next day Shuichi went to school, in class they couldn't stop sending notes, they were so close to finding out the mastermind.

Notes:

Shuichi: Who do you think it is?

Kokichi: Either Tsumugi or Maki, Himiko wouldn't have courage to commit several murders.

Shuichi: I thought it could be or Himiko or Tsumugi, but after what you said I'm not sure.

Kokichi: Shuichi think out off the box.

Shuichi: I'm doing that, look at Maki, it would to obvious that she is the culprit. They are trying to frame her for sure!

Kokichi: That does make sense.... Hey did we ever see Tsumugi using her talent?

Shuichi: Now that you talk about it, we never saw the extent of her talent...

That moment the teacher walked to the end of the classroom, where they were, and grabbed the notes.

Teacher: Is there something you want to share ?

Kokichi: No.~

Teacher: Well if you don't want to say it I'm going to read the notes in front of class.

Shuichi: DON'T DO IT, IT'S CONFIDENTIAL!!

Teacher: What you mean confidential? - Shuichi grabbed his badge and showed to the teacher.

Shuichi: We were discussing about the despair case if you read it out loud it will compromise everything.

Teacher: We'll see about that...- she puts the notes in her desk, after class Kokichi and Shuichi went to Tsumugi.

Kokichi: So what really is the Ultimate cosplair power?~ Can cosplay any of us then?~

Tsumugi: N-no way! I'd get cospox! The real cosplay is from imaginary characters!

Shuichi: Cospox?

Tsumugi: Yeah, I get this horrible rash!

They went away not satisfied with they're investigation, after classes everyone was in the pool having a good time and forgetting the problems.

Kaito: Shuichi you haven't sleeping here, have you?

Shuichi: No, sorry I haven't come to training but Kyoko is being super protective.

Kaede: Why exactly?

Shuichi: Richard was working with the mastermind and it looks like I was the first big target of them, my parents, my uncle the only one who is alive and sane is Kyoko, that was supposed to die in the first killing game.

Rantaro: That's sad... Can we change subject?

Shuichi: Yeah sure I'm going anyways, Kyoko will get worried- He got up and dried off, then he went to Kyoko's house once more.
**
Everyone was hanging out or sleeping at this point, so the mastermind said she was going to sleep, in reality she got out of her room by the window.

Now is just me, that retard Richard had to fuck up the plan didn't he?! Not to mention they're getting close to the truth... Imagine they figuring out the true identity of Junko Enoshima second sister?!

She sneak into their classroom, it wasn't difficult, the school was let to them basically, she went to the teachers table and forced open the teachers drawer, taking out Shuichi's and Kokichi's notes so she could read them later.
**

Nothing special happened after the day, I mean nothing special Shuichi knew about and the next day Kokichi's going to do a group project whit Shuichi at his house, he knows it will probably be more then doing that, but what can you do? The next day Shuichi went to school early so he could train with Maki and Kaito, it's been awhile... Even if Maki is one of the possible culprits he doesn't feel in danger.

It's to obvious if it is Maki, a mastermind doesn't want the fault to fall on them! Or they probably do? This is someone more insane then Junko after all ! But I think Maki is being framed.

After the training he took a shower and went to class. When the teacher opened the door they noticed something was off. There were papers everywhere, you almost couldn't see the floor, in every paper all the lines were filled with despair, quite literally, the word despair was wrote over a thousand times! All the desks expect the teacher's, were at one corner, the teachers was on the same spot as usual, the drawer was opened and there was a note on the top. In the board was a simple but scaring frase

Are you feeling the despair now?!
-J.E.S.S

Teacher: Nobody goes in!! Shuichi go get Kyoko!!- he did has told to, soon enough the place was full of police and inside was Shuichi, Kokichi and Kyoko investigating. They read the note on the table.

You though you could hide your progress from me? I'm always 3 steps ahead of you, I'm not going to give you any more clues!! You figure yourselves who's the mastermind you're almost there anyways... Just try to remember that I'm going to make your life a living hell from here, do you can feel the despair that comes when you're almost there but you keep on falling! I got your hopes up now I'm going to crush them until nothing's left!!
- J.E.S.S

Shuichi: So we are fucked then!

Kokichi: No we aren't!

Shuichi: Kokichi don't lie.

Kyoko: I have to agree with Kokichi in this one. There's 3 possible culprits we are going to keep tabs on Maki for now, until the next murder or threat people will be watching her in the meanwhile you two cannot write any of our leads down! Now go do your group project since you don't have more classes.

They did as asked from them, of course they went to Kyoko's house since it's safer and they could talk about anything and not be heard, of course that was Shuichi's excuse, he had something else in mind that couldn't be heard as well. It the investigation took all morning and the group project took all afternoon, they diceded to chill for a while since the day was so wild.

Kokichi: Prom's coming up, I really hope you are my date.~- he said smirking.

Shuichi: Of course I am!! But aren't you scared the mastermind is going to try something ?

Kokichi: Prom night? Nah, it would be too cliche and she probably wants to go. What we have to worry is about the graduates trip, she will probably strike there.

So we are getting closer and closer to find out who's the culprit do you think it's
→Maki

→Himiko

→Tsumugi

Comment who you think it's going to be and vote if you enjoyed it so far!
Much love.

-Missevilxd