Chapter 30 The one behind it all

When they got there it was dark, they couldn't see much but what they made out was that they were deep in the forest, there were some houses for them to stay and a big lake. Only the next day they could see it clearly, the lake wasn't that big, you could in fact good to the other side by foot but it would take very long, you also can't hear people on the other side, where the forest is. It was a very nice and chill place and it had activities since swimming on the lake to rock climbing. There was a slight problem for the couple's, that yesterday was revealed, you shared rooms whit 3 to 5 people. The rooms were occupied by the following groups: room 1:Kokichi, Gonta, Himiko, Tenko and Shuichi, room 2: Miu, Korekyo and Kibbo, room 3: Ryoma, Kirumi, Tsumugi, Rantaro and Kaito and room 4: Angie, Maki and Kaede. Everyone was shocked by the fact there were rooms whit boys and girls but nobody said anything, especially Miu that was planning to get some alone time with Kibbo. The first day was them getting settled in, the day was quite boring if you take out Miu's jokes about Shuichi and Kokichi being in the same room and the jokes that Kokichi threw back at her. The second day was when things started to get interesting, they've planned a day on the lake and most of them were hanging around there, Shuichi and Kokichi were swimming, whit the smaller occasionally trying to scare his boyfriend but everything was normal.... Well until there was an explosion.

Kokichi: What the fuck?- they ran looking where the sound was going from. When they got there Kyoko was looking at the top of a building next to where was an explosion they look as well trying to understand what's going on, only to see Tsumugi standing there.

Tsumugi: Oh, finally the ultimate detectives came to see who is J.E.S.S!!

Shuichi: What you mean?

Tsumugi: I mean that you were taking to long ! So I the ultimate cosplayer  is Junko Enoshima Second Sister!!

Shuichi: J.E.S.S!! So that's what stands for!

Tsumugi: No shit Sherlock!

Kokichi: Fuck you Watson!- she disappeared and in her place was Junko.

Junko: Now are you going to hear what I have to say!?

Kokichi:Junko?! That's impossible isn't she supposed to be dead?!

Junko: Thats not important! You should know that I,the ultimate despair, am timeless!! There always be someone that makes me come back to life in some way!!

Kyoko: It's a cosplay.- she changes costumes once more.

Gundam: You shouldn't think about that but, about the bombs instead!

Kyoko: Bombs?

Shuichi: B-bombs?

Kokichi: BOMBS?!

Kazuichi: Yes bombs, that I installed, any mistake and it explodes.

Kokichi: What you mean mistake?

Tsumugi: Is in it obvious?

Shuichi:No it isn't.

Tsumugi: The question is, are you real? Is anybody here real?

Kokichi:Is she on drugs?!

Kyoko: The despair drug.

Tsumugi: C'mon the clock is running.

Kokichi: We are real of course!!- there was an explosion- What the fuck?!- she smiled.

Junko: Wrong! Let's try again!!

Tsumugi: What did I tell you about my cosplays?!

Shuichi: That you only did fictional characters.